๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ {๐‚๏ฟฝ...

By Lily_Writesss

{Slowly being edited} โ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ฉ, ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™›โž โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข โ›๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ,โœ... More

Author's Note(Please Do Read)
Ch#1: "Tortured"
Ch#2: "Mia Spasmรฉni Psychรญ"
Ch#3: "Do I Deserve This?"
Ch#4: "Finding Her"
Ch#5: "Afraid"
Ch#6: "Davien"
Ch#7: "Ypomonรญ"
Ch#8: "Opening Up"
Ch#9: "Importance"
Ch#10: "Sabrina"
Ch#11: "The Truth"
Ch#12: "Anileรญs"
Ch#13: "Allison"
Ch#14: "Love"
Ch#15: "Shopping Spree"
Ch#16: "Gut Feelings"
Ch#17: "Thanksgiving Gone Right?"
Ch#18: "Love Bird's"
Ch#19: "Again"
Ch#20: "A Dress Indeed"
*Not an Update*
Ch#21: "Lรญthi"
Ch#22: "The Ceremony Pt-1"
Ch#23: "The Ceremony Pt-2"
Ch#24: "Mรณno Gia'sรฉna"
Ch#25: "His Past"
Ch#26: "Problems?"
Ch#27: "Emergency Needed"
Ch#28: "Memories"
Ch#29: "Hate Me?"
Ch#30: "Sonder"
Ch#31: "Heartstrings"
Ch#32: "A Flight To Paradise"
Ch#33: "Hawaii Pt-1"
Ch#34: "Hawaii Pt-2"
Ch#36: "Acrimony"
Ch#37: "An Unexpected Surprise"
Ch#38: "Qualms"
Ch#39: "An Elongated Voyage"
Ch#40: "The Journey"
Ch#41: "A Different Strategy"
Ch#42: "Wistful Intuition"
Ch#43: "To Face The Truth"
Ch#44: "Eminent Chaos"
Ch#45: "She Knew"
Ch#46: "Discreet"
Ch#47: "Ugly Truth"
Ch#48: "Feeble"
Ch#49: "Endeavor"
Ch#50: "Fight Or Flight?"
Ch#51: "Seeing Red"
Ch#52: "Meant To Be"
Ch#53: "Pulsating Hearts"
Ch#54: "Like Frosting To His Cake"
Ch#55: "Luscious"
Epilogue
Thank You!
Bonus Chapter
New Book!
New Book#2!

Ch#35: "Moments Like These"

979 50 19
By Lily_Writesss

*Warning* This chapter contains mature content. Be advised.

Davien's Pov:

"So we have to start packing now?" Maeve asked as I was busy folding my shirts and pants into the suitcase we brought.

"Yeah baby, I am not sure what's going on, but we need to leave immediately," I told her with am apologetic smile as she nodded adding her clothes inside.

"I am sorry our vacation is cut short," I said, as she shook her head with a smile.

"It's alright," she replied and I sighed. My mate is so understanding, even after everything she's been through.

I went to her and lightly kissed her head as I saw her eyes light up and a blush spread onto her cute cheeks.

I just chuckled a little and moved on to pack our bags.

•••

"Alright is everything done?" I asked once I reached the door, turning around I noticed Maeve holding her phone and scrolling with one of her hand on her face and one holding the phone.

"Earth to Maeve?" I asked moving towards her and waving my hand in front of her distracted face. She finally looked up and I could see the confusion on her face.

"The messages, their gone. I am trying to find them even in my message drafts but their not there," she said frustrated, scrolling yet again making me sigh and take her phone from her hand as she looked up annoyed.

"Look, it's alright. Maybe they have deleted them. Once we reach back, I'll get your phone seen so we can see where they went alright?" I comforted her as I saw a relief expression take on her face before she smiled, nodding at me. I didn't want her to worry about anything.

"Good girl. Besides why do you want to see these messages so bad? It'll make you even more paranoid," she glanced at me and I could see a bit of fear and distraught on her face making me confused now.

"Baby, what's going on? Are you okay?" I asked, holding her shoulders as her eyes filled with tears before I saw her lips wobbling as if she was about to cry, surprising me.

"I-I just I am afraid that people will not believe me. What if t-they think I am lying? What if they think I am going c-crazy? What-" her rambling was cut of by me when I placed my lips gently on hers and held her waist, pulling her closer to me.

For a moment, I could taste her salty tears and the vulnerability she held behind in her heart. Our lips moved slowly and carefully, as she held onto me like her life is me, which is true.

Pulling away, I placed my forehead on hers and caressed her cheek with one hand while one still held her waist. She was still breathing heavily and hiccuping a little as I stared into her closed her eyes.

"My love, I believe you and they will too. You're their Luna and they respect you a lot. Tiana, Cynthia, Aiden and Derek all care about you a lot. You don't have to worry about anything okay?" I explained as she nodded, holding my hand which was on her cheek.

"Okay," she mumbled, wiping her face and smiling at me making me smile back before I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

At the same time, someone knocked on the main door and we pulled away.

"Alpha, your car is ready," A lady spoke as I looked at Maeve who nodded at me. I heard retreating footsteps before we both opened the door, leaving the beautiful apartment.

Entering the elevator, I pressed the button for ground floor and we started descending. I looked at Maeve who was lost in her thoughts so I grabbed her hand softly and brought it up kissing the back of it.

She looked at me startled and then blushed when I winked at her playfully. Guess that'll never change and I love it.

Going outside, we met up with the receptionist who guided us outside with our luggage.

"And that's all Alpha. Hope to see you again," she spoke but I noticed her flirtatious tone making me force a smile and nod at her. 

"I'll kill this bitch," she said in our mate bond as I slightly smiled and pulled Maeve closer to me by her waist.

"Sure, if my mate wants to," I told her and gave a small smile at which the receptionist awkwardly looked away and left the scene. I could hear Maeve sigh as I shook my head at her jealousy.

"What?" Maeve asked, glaring at me as I refrained myself from laughing. She looked cute and hot at the same time.

"Nothing, I'm sorry," I apologized with a sad face and she just looked away holding my hand but I could see a small smile playing on her lips.

"Alpha Davien, here is the car. It'll take you to the airport," a guard told us and I nodded, sitting inside the Range Rover as Maeve entered from the other side.

The car ride was pretty much silent and as much as I wanted to talk, I didn't want the driver to overhear anything so I kept quiet. A few minutes passed and I felt Maeve's hand on my arm and I looked over at her. Her eyes were closed and small snores left her mouth indicating she slept.

I pulled her head towards my shoulder and laid her down so she could be more comfortable sleeping. It would take about 45 minutes to an hour to reach the airport so it would be good for her to sleep. And with the addition of her panic attacks, it would be best if she doesn't feel very tired as I know how tiring these panic attacks can be.

•••

Carefully laying her down on our private jet bed, I covered her with the blanket and went outside to drink some water.

We had reached our jet and Maeve hadn't woken up since, I mean she did squirm around in my arms but she didn't wake up fully.

As I drank the water, I decided to call Derek and get to know about the situation there as it would take half a day to reach back.

"Hey man, you in the plane?"

"Yeah, I wanted to ask about Jacob and Jeremy."

"They're bodies are at the morgue. Davien something weird is going on but I'll discuss it with you once you land back," he said, making me confused.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Davien, pack members are concerned about what happened. For now I want you to know that situation here isn't very nice until you come back. I have everything handled, don't worry about that," he spoke, his voice felt like he was scared making me clench my jaw.

"What the fuck? Aren't you handling it well? Derek tell me there's no chaos," I asked and I could feel him nervously chuckle while I had a straight face on.

"Yes and no, no chaos. We'll just discuss it once you get back," he spoke and hung up as I stared at my phone in annoyance. Man, he's so irritating.

I cursed under my breath sitting down on one of the comfortable seats and adding myself some wine. I heard footsteps moving towards me as I looked back to see a sleepy Maeve, rubbing her eyes. 

"Is everything okay my love?" I asked, looking up and putting my glass down as she approached me and signalled me to open my arms. I laughed as she sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck, placing her head on my shoulder.

"Sorry, I can't sleep without you," she mumbled in my ear as my lips turned up into the biggest smile anyone's seen by me.

"It's okay love but you should've called me inside," placing a kiss on her head I felt her hands on my shirt then inside my sweatshirt. I turned my head towards her to see her eyes closed but a small smile on her lips.

"What are you doing love?" I asked in a whisper as her hands raked my abs. I felt butterflies all of a sudden making me feel giddy and horny at the same time.

I felt her pulling away from my shoulder and sitting up. I placed my hands on her butt as she still had her arms around my neck before I smiled at her.

"You are so beautiful, I forget all my problems when I look at you," she spoke and my face felt warm all of a sudden. Was I blushing?? I smiled even more as she leaned down and attached our lips together making me cup her cheek.

She moaned in my mouth, turning me on even more.

In mere minutes, we were inside our bedroom and I laid her down on the bed. "Do you want to do this?" I asked, my hands caressing her cheek as she nodded breathlessly.

I took off her shirt and pants before attaching my lips to her neck making her moan loudly. Her hands raked through my hair tugging softly, just how I liked it.

My eyes turned black staring at her nipples before I leaned down attaching my mouth to them. I felt Maeve squirm underneath me as I licked one and toyed with the other one.

"Davien please," she whimpered as I bit on one of her nipple, pulling away and smirked as I saw the masterpiece I created.

"I haven't even done anything and you are so wet," I looked at her panties which were soaked in her arousal. So my girl was already feeling horny.

Taking off her panties, I looked at her glistening pussy covered in her pre cum. Smirking, I placed my finger on her slit running it up amd down to spread it around her clit.

I looked up and her eyes were closed before I entered a finger inside her to see her squirm a bit and her legs opening even more.

I moved my finger in and out before adding my second and third. Stretching her completely, her moan became more louder as I placed my lips on her pussy, sucking harshly but slowly.

At the same time, I entered my tongue tasting her delicious arousal as I held her thighs which were shaking due to pleasure.

"I am close Davi," she said, kind loudly making me suck more faster. My fingers still moved in and out at a fast pace as I felt her sticky walls clenching around my fingers.

"Cum for me baby, let it all out," I spoke, my voice raspy as in a few seconds she squirted. I was shocked how much sticky white liquid had come out of her but to not make her feel embarrassed, I licked my fingers and her pussy clean.

"Baby, you squirted huh?" I asked, I couldn't help myself, as I pulled up and kisses her lips letting her taste her own cum.

She blushed a red color and was breathing super heavily. I placed a small kiss on her cheek and got up to get a wet cleaning cloth.

Coming back from our private jet bathroom, I saw her eyes closed and her breathing shallow which means she wasn't asleep but was tired.

Chuckling softly, I went towards her and opened her legs so I could clean her thighs properly. As I cleaned her, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I love you," she mumbled smiling as I smiled back.

"I love you too baby," I spoke, cleaning her properly and throwing the small cloth in the bin, I picked her naked self up and placed her on the couch. I had to take the sheets off too, they were dirty now too.

After taking off the white sheets and making Maeve wear clothes, we decided we would just lay in bed and watch some movies.

•••

"Davien and Maeve! You guys are back!" It was Tiana and Cynthia who ran towards us and gave us a hug.

We arrived back at the packhouse around a few minutes earlier and were greeted by all the pack members.

"Hey guys! I missed you all," Maeve spoke from beside me as we all shared a hug. Derek and Aiden also reached us and gave us a hug.

Maeve, Cynthia and Tiana left while me, Derek and Aiden went towards the interrogation rooms.

"What was going on? What happened with Jacob and Jeremy?" I asked them, looking at the security cameras of the criminals locked up in our basement.

"We found Jeremy with hand marks on his neck. It looked like he struggled against someone and well at first we do believe it was Jacob who killed him. Because Jacob's body was hanging from the ceiling hooks. Meaning he killed him," Aiden explained to which I nodded. These bastards deserved to be dead but I didn't want them dead. I wanted them to be alive so I could find that asshole Peter.

"But there's something else," Derek now spoke as I stared at him confused.

"We don't think Jacob killed Jeremy and committed suicide. We think they were killed."

[Word Count- 2258]

A/N

Did you like the chapter? How was it?

Do you think someone killed Jeremy and Jacob? But why?

Thank you for reading, I appreciate every single one of you who read and vote. Love you guys.

xoxo

-lily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 8.7K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
2.8M 76.1K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
24.4K 928 41
Thirty years ago, after The Great War took place nothing was the same anymore. Monsters were slayed, evil was erased. The Betas overtook the world br...
20.7K 478 10
What would you do if you were abused by your own pack? this is the life for seventeen-year-old Millie James. blamed for the death of the beta and his...