(OLD) Roblox DOORS | Beta AU...

By PlaceholderNameee

Made this because I wanted to express how much I like writing▪︎ - lots of drama - Lol it's kinda cringe Meh w... More

Disclaimer (edited)
1: Beginning
3: Loud Noises.
4: A new friend?
5: Something suspicious..
6: A Secret.
7: Secrets are out?
8: Someone New.
9: Betrayal.
10: Another Fight.
11: Panic Attack
12: First Death
13: Second Death
14: Accident?
15: Third Death
16: Suprise Death Party
17: Monster?
18 (SERIOUS TOPIC): Fourth Death
19: Trust.
20: Helping Hand.
21: Trick
22: Goodbye.
23: Reunion
24: Killer.
Important A/N.
25: Food
26: Rebuilding Friendships...?
Chapter 27: Realization
Chapter 28: Small Issue
Chapter 29: Is there even a point anymore?
Chapter 30: Another Problem?
Chapter 31: Close.
Chapter 32: Exposed
Chapter 33: Letting it all out.
Chapter 34: Code?
Chapter 35: FINALE. (REWRITTEN)
Alternate Chapter 21 | Jack's alternate death
Alternate Chapter 8 (Gift for @jess_is_dumb)
Christmas Chapter
OMFG THEY UPDATED DOORS
- FLASHBACK 0
-Flashback 2- ..First Friend?..
-Flashback 3- Jack
i dont want to write anything yet.
they removed it
apology
Truly The End of this Book

2: A Fight.

1.4K 23 32
By PlaceholderNameee

No Ships btw 😀.

TW: A lil bit of abuse

A few hours later

Screech hears something in room 20. He decides to check what was going on and finds Seek and Jack arguing over something.

He decides to check what was going on and finds Seek and Jack arguing over something. Screech goes inside to see what it is about. They were both glaring each other. Seek was yelling at Jack while Jack was trying to defend himself. Screech went up to them to see what they were talking about when he realized that Jack was about to hit Seek so Screech went in the middle of them to Stop Jack.

"STOP! JACK, STOP!" Screech shouted, making the two of them stop their fight. "UGH YOU LITTLE!" Jack said before hitting Screech. He immediately felt the pain and fell on the ground. Screech was curled up against the wall and crying quietly. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Seek Yelled. Jack and Seek then began arguing again but more aggressively. Rush ran over to Screech and dragged him out of the room. "Come on, Screech." Rush said, dragging the small monster away from the wall. As they walked away, Rush noticed Screech was holding his head. "....Are you um....Okay?" Rush asked hesitantly.

Screech looked at Rush and nodded silently. They eventually reached Rush's room and Rush closed the door behind them. Rush sighed a few minutes later and stood in front of Screech. "Don't get used to this." Rush said softly. "G-Get used to wha-" Before Screech could even finish his sentence, Rush hugged Screech tightly. Screech froze for a second before hugging Rush back, tears falling from his eyes. ".....Sorry...." Screech muttered, tears dripping onto Rush. Rush didn't respond but continued hugging him. "You don't have to apologize Screech. It's okay." Rush said gently. They stayed like that for quite some time. They stayed like that for such a long time that they didn't even notice the door open.

"Screech, why are you hugging Rush?" Seek asked, slightly annoyed. "Huh?! Oh hi, Sir! I didn't realize you'd be coming around. Sorry..." Screech said nervously as he let go of Rush. Seek was unsure of his answer at first, but let it slide for now. "Though, you will have another punishment later as for joining in on me and Jack's fight." Seek warned. Screech shook violently and nodded rapidly. Then, he left. "Wow, that escalated fast..." Rush said to himself.

lmao im so sorry its short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 641 33
때문에   . .   𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨!! ⭒ ❜ . ━ 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝗿...
3.7K 87 27
Seek finds himself in an endless void of misery and despair, an entity is taking control of his life and he has no idea how to stop it. With the help...
26.1K 477 51
Hello people I made this to try my hand at writing online This is my first book so yay :] The entities in the book are human btw (Yes this is an AU)...
2.7K 95 23
࣪   ❛ ࣪˖ › 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. ⭒ ❜ . ━ 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲         【 𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗑 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗈...