Me and My Professor

By Katiekat2200

Elizabeth Marie Carter is the daughter of the biggest businessmen in the world and very rarely gets to see he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
HELP!
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 42

10.6K 273 10
By Katiekat2200

Elizabeth's POV

Waking up I feel warm and cosy. But most of all I feel safe and different.

Fluttering my eyes open I come face to face with Danny's chest and he's right he does snore lightly and it's cute.

Oh crap. I need to piss.

Carefully I try to get out of Danny's arms without waking him up but he tries to pull me closer every time I get away a little. Trying again I finally get out of his hold and I stand up off the bed.

Seeing my thong on the floor I pick them up and shove them in my bag before I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

I don't actually look that bad. Walking over to the toilet I sit down and do my business before washing and drying my hands. Tying my hair back in a bun I run the tap and splash my face with cold water and then dry it with the towel. Taking my hair down out of the bun I ruffle it up a little and move it to the side before walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"Good morning gorgeous," I hear the deep raspy morning voice of Danny.

Looking over at him he's laid in the bed with his hands behind his head as he looks at me with his drop dead gorgeous smile.

"Good morning," I smile as I walk over to the bed.

Picking up my phone I see it's only 7:30am so I put it back down and get back into bed with Danny.

"You do snore," I tell him as I lay on my side cuddled up to his resting my head on his shoulder and tangling my legs with his as he wraps his arm up over my shoulder.

"Oh sorry," he chuckles.

"No, it was cute, I only heard you when I woke up," I giggle.

"What time is it?" He yawns.

"When I looked it was 7:30am," I sigh.

"We don't have to be at the college for another six hours," he scoffs, "what are you doing awake at this time?"

"You're awake as well," I frown.

"Only because you did," he scoffs again.

"Oh did I wake you up?" I ask.

"When you woke up and got out of bed I sort of half woke up and I was going to go back to sleep thinking you had just rolled away in your sleep but when I rolled back over to wrap my arm around you I realised you had gotten out of bed, so yeah," he frowns to himself.

"Well let's just go back to sleep," I say nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

"Yeah ok," he sighs heavily before we both try to go back to sleep.

************************************

Half an hour later and I still can't sleep.

"Are you awake?" Danny asks.

"Yep," I pop the 'p'.

"So what now?" He sighs.

"I think I'm going to get ready," I tell him as I sit up.

"No you're not," he says as he wraps his arms around me pulling me back down onto him.

"I've been laid here for the last half an hour doing nothing," I huff.

"Hey, I have as well," he reminds me.

"Yeah but you're lazy anyway," I giggle, "you're use to it."

"You cheeky bugger," he gasps as he starts to tickle me making me squeal, laugh and wiggle about.

"Danny stop," I laugh as I try to get him to stop tickling me, "stop."

"One condition," he chuckles as he carries on, "you give me a kiss."

"Ok, ok," I giggle and he comes to a stop as he has his hands placed either side of my head keeping his body hovering above mine as he looks me in the eyes.

Placing a hand at the back of his neck I pull him down and I lean in before planting a lingering kiss against his lips.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers as his eyes scan all of my face.

"What's got into you?" I smile.

"What do you mean?" He frowns.

"You've started just scanning my face and saying that I'm beautiful as if it's the last time you're going to say it," I frown as I scan his face.

"I always tell you you're beautiful," he frowns as he leans down and pecks my lips.

"Not like that, you've only just started telling me that way," I whisper.

"I don't need a reason," he smiles.

"I guess not," I say biting my lip,

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry," he raises his eyebrows.

"Good because I'm starving," I smile.

"Come on then," he says as he gets out of bed pulling me up along with him, "God it's freezing," he shivers as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind as we make our way to the kitchen.

"Then put some clothes on," I giggle.

"I have boxers on," he tells me.

"That's underwear not clothes," I scoff.

"I don't need clothes on when I've got you to keep me warm," he says as he kisses the crook of my neck.

"So what? You're just going to cling to me like this until it's time to get ready?" I smile.

"Pretty much," he chuckles as he opens up the fridge, "right what do you want to eat for breakfast? We could have a fry up, we can have cereal, there's even pop tarts."

"Hmmmm," I think.

"Pop tarts," we both say at the same time.

"Great minds think alike," he chuckles as we make our way to the cupboard with the pop tarts in it.

Danny reaches up and opens it before grabbing out the box of chocolate pop tarts that we bought yesterday.

Shutting the cupboard we shuffle to the toaster and open up two packets and put four in the toaster.

"I like this," he tells me as he rests his head on my shoulder again.

"Like what?" I frown.

"You being here," he smiles.

"I'm always here," I scoff.

"No," he tuts, "as in I like it when you sleep here."

"Why?" I ask him as I stroke his arms with my hands.

"Because I feel lonely when you're not around," he tells me, "I like falling asleep with you in my arms and waking up to you, it's nice," he smiles.

"Yeah it is," I smile just as the pop tarts pop up.

Danny then reaches up and gets two little plates out and then quickly gets the pop tarts out and puts them on the plates.

"Let's go watch Jezza," I say as we pick our plates up and make way into the living room.

Danny sits down on the couch and turns the TV on putting it on the channel with Jeremy Kyle on as I sit down on the couch next to him taking a bite of my pop tart as I do.

"I'm cold," he says before picking my legs and placing them over his, "that's a bit better," he sighs in relief making me laugh.

*******************************

After eating our pop tarts and when Jeremy Kyle finished I went in the kitchen and I washed the pots up and Danny dried them before we both went back in his bedroom to get ready.

Danny turned on the shower for me and then went and laid in bed whilst I had a shower.

When I finished in the shower I brushed my teeth and then used Danny's hairdryer to dry my hair. That's right, Danny's hairdryer.

I finished drying my hair and put the hairdryer away before I picked up my night bag and went in the bedroom with the towel still wrapped around my body but it only comes to about mid thigh.

Just then my phone starts ringing. So I pick it up and answer it.

"Hello?" I sigh.

"Hey what are you doing right now?" Jack asks me.

"I'm getting ready why?" I frown.

"Well hurry up and I'll come pick you up, in taking you out for dinner," he tells me.

"Yeah I can't," I sigh, "I'm getting ready and I'm having to go into work to sort things out on the kitchen," I lie.

Danny then wraps his arms around my waist pulling my body close to his and allowing me to feel all of his body against mine, which also included his extremely hard cöçk which caused me to gasp in shock.

"What was that?" Jack asks.

"Nothing it was nothing," I lie again closing my eyes as Danny starts kissing my neck.

"Erm, well it won't take that long will it? I could pick you up after your sorted out whatever it was that needed sorting out," he suggests.

"Listen Jack, I don't know how long it's going to take, so maybe we could go out for lunch another day yeah?" I suggest.

"Er, yeah sure, well I'll see you in college then," he says.

"Yeah, bye," I smile.

"Bye," he says before we both put the phone down.

"Go on then, go shower," I smile as I pull out of his hold placing my phone back down on the bedside cabinet.

"I need help," he pouts.

"And we need to get ready," I scoff going in my bag and getting out my brush and make-up bag.

"No fun," he stomps his foot like a child before going off into the bathroom.

**********************************

When Danny came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist is just pulled my jeans up and buttoned them up.

"Well that is one pretty bra," Danny says from behind me and when I turn around to look at him he's looking at me smiling biting his bottom lip, "and it's also my favourite colour," his favourite colour being red.

"And what's your point?" I scowl teasing him and he just sticks his tongue out at me.

And as he turns around I take a sneaky look and see what his point is, he's horny and hard.

Sneaking up behind him I quickly grab the back of his towel and pull it off from around his waist leaving him butt naked and his butt is so frickin sexy.

Twiddling the towel around I whip his butt with it.

"Elizabeth," he laughs as he covers his cöçk with his hands so that I don't accidentally hit it with the towel.

"Nice butt," I giggle, "I like it."

"I know you do, I catch you staring all the time," he chuckles.

"You can't blame me, how do you get a butt like that?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"You're butt is sexy as fuck you don't need tips," he says as he reaches for the towel with one hand but I jump back.

"But how do you get that butt?" I ask.

"I do squats ok," he huffs and I just start laughing.

"Nice," I wink.

"Can I have the towel back now?" He asks.

"No you don't need it," I bit my bottom lip smiling as I look his body up and down.

"Yes I do," he nods but I hold it away again and then drop it before slowly walking up to him.

"What are you doing?" He scowls.

Putting on of my hands to the back of his neck I pull him down to my level and I crash my lips against his.

Placing my hands on his chest I push him back onto the bed before I kneel down on the floor in between his legs.

Taking his hands from covering his cöçk I place kisses on his stomach before I take his cöçk in my hand. Licking the tip he takes in a deep breath and that's when I take all his cöçk in my mouth and throat.

"Shit," he pants as he runs his hands over his face and through his hair.

Sucking his cöçk fast whilst also jerking him he lets out these God damn sexy moans.

"Fuck Elizabeth," he moans, "I'm going to cum," he warns me as he begins panting.

As Danny moans I get a mouthful off cum and I swallow it all. Ellie usually complains about cum tasting disgusting but Danny's cum tastes amazing.

Moving my body up his I lick from his stomach over his chest and to his neck.

"I couldn't leave you to suffer now could I?" I whisper in his ear as I nibble his ear lobe a little before I start sucking, nibbling and licking he hickey I left on his neck last night as his hands travel from my waist and to my butt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 15.1K 53
Highest Rank - #20 in Teen Fiction Elizabeth Conner is a normal 17 year old girl...well that's what it seems like for everyone else. She had a normal...
365K 12.2K 31
[There is spelling errors and it's confusing sometimes but I'll try my best to look for them before publishing a chapter] Elizabeth is a hard working...
687 24 7
Giovanni Green is infatuated with her professor while having a crush on her best friend, dealing with her crazy ex, and a dysfunctional family.
536K 16.3K 58
Laurel and Julia meet at a peculiar time in both of their lives with Laurel being a high school student and Julia being a teacher. Falling in love is...