The Neighbor- A Dolan Twins F...

By notypedolann

This is a story about how a girl named Amanda moves into New Jersey. She has a hard time fitting in. Everyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 24

3K 103 29
By notypedolann

*Amanda's POV*

When my mom came home I quickly ran to the bathroom and cleaned myself up to make it look like nothing happened.

"Amanda! I'm home!" I heard her yell from downstairs.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. "Hey mom." I said trying to make it look like I was in a good mood.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack. I went back to my room and pulled out my laptop. I went to youtube and watched Ethan and Grayson's youtube videos.

In the videos Ethan looked so nice and innocent, but you can't judge a book by it's cover...

After I finished watching videos I grabbed my pennyboard and earbuds. I sped downstairs and yelled "Mom i'm going pennyboarding!"

I walked out to the street and dropped my pennyboard. I plugged in my earbuds, and just rode around.

*Ethan's POV*

I feel so sick to my stomach. Whenever I'm feeling down I look out my window and look at the clouds moving. It just calms me down and I'm not sure why.

Wait, is that Amanda?

I saw Amanda riding on her pennyboard down the street. I darted down the stairs and out the front door. "Amanda!!" I yelled.

She looked at me, and then continued.
What a mess I made.

*Amanda's POV*

When I was pennyboarding past the Dolans house I heard someone shout my name. I turned back, and no surprise. It was Ethan. I just turned back around.

I don't care about him anymore. He's nothing to me.

-

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter.
If you liked it, favorite it and comment your thoughts!!
New chapter coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.1K 21
in which a depressed girl moves to a new school to start fresh and a boy attempts to gain her trust after hearing her horrific past life.
159K 2.9K 7
Grayson Dolan has a problem. Ethan Dolan is kinda, sorta, maybe the cause of that problem. The solution to that problem? Break into the school. The...
399K 5.8K 55
In which a 16 year old moves to California and encounters a rude ass who is filled with secrets. - completed by is also under construction because a...
69.3K 1.6K 19
Brooklyn was in a car accident that could have killed her. The only reason she is alive is because of a heroic teenage boy named Ethan Dolan. ...