Seraphim Princess

By DeltaLamdat

After dying in her previous life Melissa Wargrave is chosen by Solomon as a "King Candidate" and reincarnated... More

Bio
Chapter One - Daughter of Gabriel
Chapter Two - King Candidate
Chapter Three - Laziness Interrupted
Chapter Four - Confrontation of Geniuses
Chapter Five - Parent in the Shadows
Chapter Six - Sparring Show
Chapter Seven - One Eyed King
Chapter Eight - Cliche Thugs?
Chapter Nine - Sis Cross Kiss
Chapter Ten - It's Always The Church
Chapter 11 - Church Battle
Chapter 12 - Reginleif Stands!
Chapter 13 - Sleeping Avalon
Chapter 14 - Cadre Princess
Chapter 15 - Mysterious Plan
Chapter 16 - Kamilaphobia
Chapter 17 - Kidnapping Angel
Chapter 18 - Invasion of the Cadre Princess
Chapter 19 - Unfinished Battle
Chapter 20 - Waking Avalon
Chapter 21 - Two Months Later
Chapter 22 - Engagement and Misfortune
Chapter 23 - Mission Start
Chapter 24 - Confrontation with Strays
Chapter 25 - Insurmountable Odds
Chapter 26 - Dark Souls PvP?
Chapter 27 - Unfortunate Anticlimax?
Chapter 28 - Resolution of Strays
Chapter 29 - Unneeded Apology
Chapter 30 - Drive of Misfortune
Chapter 31 - Calm Before Storm
Chapter 33 - Envy Tinge
Chapter 34 - Cherry Blossom Teacher
Chapter 35 - Castle Game
Chapter 36 - Alliances and Boldness
Chapter 37 - Extras Begone!
Chapter 38 - Prepared Pressure
Chapter 39 - Za Warudo
Chapter 40 - Serpent's Fear
Chapter 41 - Successor Flame
Chapter 42 - Logic vs Instinct
Chapter 43 - Battle Aftermath
Chapter 44 - Pouting Times
Chapter 45 - Delusional Romance?
Chapter 46 - Stalkerish Misunderstanding
Chapter 47 - Vampire Hunt
Chapter 48 - Angelic Intervention
Chapter 49 - Forbidden Lust
Chapter 50 - Next Path
Chapter 51 - Devil Contract
Chapter 52 - Succubus or Na?
Chapter 53 - Evil Spirit Madness
Chapter 54 - Praise Tosca
Chapter 55 - Vampire Talks
Chapter 56 - Chuunibyou Saint?
Chapter 57 - Test of Aunt
Chapter 58 - Motivated Now
Chapter 59 - Strategic Retreat
Chapter 60 - Stalling All Father
Chapter 61 - A New Weapon
Chapter 62 - Conflict of Pride
Chapter 63 - Escalation of Conflict
Chapter 64 - New Training
Chapter 65 - Hunting Angel
Chapter 66 - Defeat of Angel

Chapter 32 - Devolos Academy

707 28 5
By DeltaLamdat

"So Cebrail how have you been lately?" Gadreel asked curiously as soon as the limo began to move.

Cebrail had sat down next to him since he was without a doubt the most tolerable out of the three since he seemed like a genuinely nice and cute guy. Indeed upon looking at him again and thinking about her uncle Uriel she could see a bit of the appeal, though she didn't think it appealed to her personally all that much. Perhaps she needs to do more research?

"I'd be doing better if Puriel would stop harassing me." Cebrail responded honestly.

"Hey! I don't have anyone else to spar with, what do you want me to do?" Puriel cried out in outrage.

"Find someone else." Cebrail responded coldly.

"Didn't I just say-!"

"W-Wait Puriel calm down." Gadreel interrupted the lavender haired Angel in an attempt to stop a fight before it happens.

"Tsk! I really can't tell if you piss people off on purpose or not." Puriel complained, folding her arms over her chest in an angry manner. It seems because of Gadreel she decided not to let her temper get the better of her.

"If you can be 'pissed off' so easily based on a few words then why do I even bother talking to you?"

"Grrr..." Puriel clenched her fists in rage.

(That one was definitely intentional!) She thought but Gadreel hugged her arm stopping anything from escalating.

"S-So has everyone already gotten a Brave Saint or two yet?" Gadreel said, directing the conversation away from any arguments.

"Hehehe~ I got both a queen and an amazing ace! You just wait until they're all trained up Cebrail!" Puriel gloated with her nose up arrogantly.

"I have a jack and a... squatter? Well she's also my subordinate, I'll give her the queen later since she's smart." Cebrail said not even bothering to entertain Puriel's attempt at antagonizing her.

"You'll make her your queen just because she's smart?" Gadreel wondered, he knew Cebrail was strange but he didn't take her for someone that thought of themselves as stupid.

"Mmm, yeah. She's smart. I'm not very good at understanding people so making strategies and counter strategies in group fights are a weakness of mine. I can't predict what someone's plan will be since most people are irrational."

"Oh I get it. You're bad at large scale planning huh? That's a pretty bad weakness if you plan to try playing in rating games."

"We're going to be allowed to do rating games? You mean with the Devils?"

"Yeah. What did you think we were going to do with the Brave Saints?"

"Have our own competition stuff, and repopulate?"

"Ehhh? Lord Michael believes that if we want peace we have to change the minds of the next generation by getting used to each other." Gadreel explained. The fact was the Devil population despite their poor birth rates was still higher than the Angel population especially when it comes to children. So it would obviously make more sense to placate the Devil youth, especially since Angels in general have rather low egos. In the end Angels are far more likely to listen to authority figures like the Four Great Seraph even if they don't actually want to while Devils are more likely to just rebel.

Case and point, the Old Devil Faction, and the Stray Devil Faction.

"I see, it's because old people are difficult to deal with, yes?"

"Err... Cebrail... you do know how old Lady Gabriel is right?"

"My point still stands."

"Oh... well! I have some pretty impressive news as well concerning my Brave Saints!" Gadreel announced surprising Cebrail a bit, she was expecting to go her whole life without seeing a guy like him express such confidence.

"Who is it?"

"It's Walburga the current wielder of the Longinus Incinerate Anthem, she prayed to Lord Uriel after she was just about killed by a weird Fallen Angel using tentacles."

(A Fallen Angel using tentacles? What is Cthylla up to?) Cebrail wondered in her head.

"She's a bit of a fixer-upper since she's a bit... unstable. But I'm certain we'll be able to work really well together!"

"I see... be careful then, Longinus as you know are quite dangerous."

"Of course! Azril, what about you?"

"What about me?" Azril says harshly in a chilling tone.

"I-I mean have you gotten anyone?"

"Four." Azril answered curtly. Clearly, he wasn't at all interested in socializing with his fellow kids.

"Oh... um... alright..."

"We're here." Cebrail says getting rid of the growing awkward atmosphere just as the limousine stopped and the door opened by itself for them to exit.

"Fufufu~ It's time for I Puriel to take over this Devil school!" Puriel shouted as she darted out of the limousine first.

"How irrational, what would you even do if you accomplished such a goal?" Cebrail chastised as she also left the limo.

"Ah! Wait-" Gadreel began standing to exit after Cebrial but Azril grabbed his hand stopping him in his tracks.

"Don't get out of the car." Azril said simply putting Puriel back into his seat.

"H-Huh?" Puriel looks at the black haired boy in confusion to find him pointing towards the outside of the limo.

What he saw was 20 Devils in the middle schooler range of age standing at the front entrance to the huge and prestigious Devolos Academy which towered over everything in front of it.

"What is this?" Cebrail questioned Puriel next to her in confusion. "Is this some kind of Devil greeting?"

Cebrail didn't want to be too insensitive since she wasn't even very familiar with the Human cultures of this world much less the culture of Devils. If this was how they greeted people then who was she to judge? Though she'd much rather not have a crowd bugging her so early in the morning.

"Oh, it's a greeting alright Cebrail, not the kind that'll end well for them though. They're all so weak~"

Upon hearing this the boys gave angry looks, most of them were around Puriel's height making them taller than Cebrail, though strangely all of them besides one was actually rather slim built and unassuming.

"I guess it's true that Devils really don't practice 'diligence' these days." Cebrail commented like an old person. "Though shouldn't they at least have some greed to them?"

She was a bit confused as to why Devils don't train. In the hentai of High School DxD the obvious reason was so that Issei could pretty easily have his way with girls and save them from distress so they would offer themselves to him.

Rias and Asia being the primary examples. With Rias giving him her virginity after he broke her engagement to Riser and Asia after she was revived as a Devil in order to thank him.

Of course there were more than a few others in his harem that had this treatment, but indeed that is what one should expect from their hentai, all PLOT and no plot! Well that wasn't giving it enough credit though since Issei developed from a sex-obsessed bastard to a guy that learned how to trust women with his heart despite his trauma from Raynare.

Still, who watches hentai and notices that besides Cebrail who only does so for research?

It was forgivable there, but in real life it made Cebrail second guess herself for just a second, maybe her mother made a few good points about them?

"Quote, 'The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor.' Proverb 12:24." Cebrail quoted somewhat unconsciously causing all of the Devils in the area to clutch their heads in agony. A few of them even fell to their knees. "Oh, my mistake..."

"PFFTTTTT! I can't believe these guys can't even withstand a single verse! You idiots couldn't even beat a low level priest much less an ANGEL of all things!" Puriel laughed at the Devils a bit hysterically inciting more rage from them.

"Listen here-" The more well built older looking boy began speaking with an arrogant tone but was interrupted disrespectfully by Puriel turning to Cebrail and speaking over him.

"Cebrail, let's have a competition!"

"A competition?"

"Hey!"

"There are twenty guys here so whoever beats up the most gets to make the loser kiss their feet!"

"Oh?" While Cebrail wasn't personally into that, and didn't particularly enjoy pointless fights like the one the Devils were trying to start, she didn't feel like missing an opportunity to humiliate Puriel in front of a crowd a second time. "Alright, however since there are an even number of people, let's make the boss worth two points."

"Alright! Just you watch, it'll be you who gets humiliated this time!" Puriel exclaimed, pulling out a regular metal baseball bat rather than her spiked club. "Remember we can't use Light Power unless it's necessary since weaklings like this might die if we don't hold back!"

"Obviously." Cebrail responded, tapping her hair to wake up Epis.

"Cheep~ Cheep?" Epis woke up groggily and peeked out of her hair only to find that her master was standing in front of a group of 20 guys. "Cheep! Cheep!?!?"

"Why are you so scared? Calm down."

"Kick the sh*t out of them!" The boss tired of being ignored ordered his goons to attack and immediately they charged.

"How irrational." Cebrail said with a tinge of annoyance in her voice and pulled out an ornate pocket knife, another gift she acquired at some point in time, before putting it in her mouth.

Quickly one guy threw a punch at her which she dodged easily causing him to end up behind her.

"Property, Defense Down." Right as she gave the order the mostly transparent barrier of her Sacred Gear enveloped the area oppressively and she cut the devil behind her in the back putting him out of the fight.

Since she had spit on the knife before it was something of a mock holy blade making all the damage done with it on a Devil hurt four times more than normal leaving them in agony.

"That's one."

Seeing one of their friends writhing on the ground like a worm a few of the Devils stopped due to their hesitation.

"What the h*ll are you idiots doing! Attack her all at once!" Their boss yelled and around nine of the goons charged forward.

Over where Puriel was there were ten Devils however in physical strength she had them completely beat, as soon as her bat connected with the first one's head he was knocked out instantly with the whites of his eyes being the only thing showing.

One Devil attempted to grab her from behind, but sensing his approach she swung her bat with one hand behind herself without even looking, sending him flying away with a huge bruise on his cheek and more than a few teeth missing.

She gave a very unangelic smile full of battle crazed malice and charged towards them furiously.

Just as Puriel was one shotting all of the guys she came across Cebrail was specifically only cutting people at the joints.

Places like the back of their legs, the back of their heels, and the back of their elbows leaving them unable to fight and possibly even crippled if they didn't get immediate medical attention.

Each time she beat one she would count up.

"That's two." A body would fall to the floor.

"Three." Another Devil crying in agony.

"Four." She steps on a guy face down with his butt tooted up like he was getting something and digs her heel into his face.

"Five and six." Upon seeing this disrespect two more Devils jumped at her but were cut down as she had intentionally played on their irrational emotions.

"Seven, eight, and nine." The final three were somewhat paralyzed in fear so she merely dashed at them and cut them.

Looking over to Puriel she found that the girl was still fighting. "Relying on brute force, how inefficient."

She began walking towards the boss who took a step back with a bit of sweat dripping down his face.

(T-This isn't what Mekhi said it would be like!?!?!) He thought frantically as Cebrail stopped in front of him. It was almost comical since the height difference between them was incredibly obvious when they were this close.

"I know what you must be asking yourself right now, 'should I cut this I cut this guy up the way I did his buddies?' And let me tell you, the answer may surprise you."

"That's a nice reference."

"Uhh... thank yo-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as Cebrail kicked in his knee snapping it into a position it was never meant to be in sending him straight to the ground where he kneeled crying in pain.

Kneeling down next to him she grabbed him by the hair and stuck her knife so close to his eye that he couldn't even blink, one wrong move and it would be gone. "Hey... why did you decide that this would be a good idea? I don't fully understand why you felt the need to fight a bunch of strangers."

"Ugh..."

"Was it just because we're Angels and you're Devils? That makes no sense. Angel, Devil, Dragon, Gods, it really shouldn't matter since they're all the exact same."

"..." The boss Devil wasn't making so much as a peep despite the amount of pain he was in. The truth was Mekhi Satanchia had told him that two cute Angel girls would be showing up at school today. Rather than it being a racist motive as Cebrail was misunderstanding it to be, he simply wanted to force them to be his women by making them fall down and turning them into Devils.

A terrible mistake indeed.

"They're all just people."

"STOPPPPPP!!!!!!!" A high pitched and familiarly annoying voice sounded through the area. It was the main heroine of High School Dxd, the Gremory heiress, Rias Gremory along with three other girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 1.4K 18
After Zeus The Lighting God died the Gods only had only one thing to do and that was take Zeus's soul and Reincarnate him into an new baby and that b...
2.8K 28 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
20.9K 363 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
165K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...