All I've ever wanted

Af mamaafterdark

(All FSU series) Book 1 18+ Camila Estella Rodriguez~ new college student, newly single, on a path of self d... Mere

Hello/Introduction
Aesthetics/Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 part I
41 part II
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Thank you
Authors note
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

53

3K 47 3
Af mamaafterdark

Sebastian POV:

Fuck what is even happening right now?

Camilas hand tugs on my hair, nails grazing my scalp hard making me groan loudly.

When I said let's take a bath I really meant just take a bath. I was just enjoying her body, the way it responds to my touch, and her breasts are larger now too and I honestly couldn't help myself. Dammit!

This whole weekend I was only pleasing her. I only jerked off once and to say I'm struggling would be an understatement.

Feeling her pussy glide on my cock is enough to make me combust. Shit, pleasing her is enough to make me completely satisfied.

After the incident, I'm scared I'll hurt her. I know she's not as fragile as she looks but I don't want to set her off in any way.

I'm an idiot for suggesting a bath and playing sexy time music and making it all romantic. I totally contradicted myself. But can you blame me? She's addicting. Touching her skin already ignites something in my body for me. It makes me hot and want to have her in any way that I can.

She grabs my face with both hands making me look down at her and slams her lips on mine. This kiss is not slow and sweet, no, it's rough and filled with desire. She forces her tongue in my mouth and every thought of mine seizes to exist. The power she has over me is insane. I've never given any girl power before and I've never been one to not be in control but with Camila, she can have it all. She's sexy when she's demanding and fucking desirable in every way.

I want her so much. I crave her. And if I have to beg her for it than so be it.

Our tongue intertwine themselves, feeling every crevice in her mouth, devouring the way her tongue glides against mine perfectly, groaning in this scorching kiss from pleasure only she can give me.

It's always been her

Always

I bring one hand down to her hip and keep her steady on my lap as she slowly grinds on my throbbing cock. I bring my other hand to the back of her head, enveloping her hair between my fingers, keeping her from pulling away.

Fuck the oxygen, fuck everything.

I whimper when I feel her heated entrance on the tip of my dick. Before she can bring herself down, I pull away slightly because I don't want our first time in a while to be in here. It's wet and messy and goddammit I want to be able to feel all of her without water being in the way.

I only want to feel her wetness. No barriers. Nothing else.

She whines throwing her head back and I chuckle, standing up slowly and picking her up in my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Not in here. If I'm going to have you, I want to feel all of you." I peck her lips twice and desire is written all over her face. Her eyes are dark, the hazel color of them completely gone and black takes over. Pupils one hundred percent dilated.

"Please" she whispers. And that's it, all of my control is vanished.

I gulp and get out of the tub carefully with her in my arms, grabbing a large towel to wrap ourselves in, draining the water and blowing out all the candles.

I walk out of the bathroom holding her to me, embracing her body heat, and quickly changing up the music on my phone.

I play anything really because at this point I'm not paying attention to anything else. I just don't want anyone to hear her. Or us.

Most of the time I wouldn't care, but it's been a long time and I'd like to keep us in a little bubble for right now.

Just me and her.

I pull off the towel, throwing it on my desk chair, and lay her down on the middle of my bed. A sight I will never get tired of.

"Get ready, because we're not leaving this room until tomorrow."

I drop myself to my knees at the edge of the bed, pulling her closer by her ankle.

"Spread your legs for me" I sternly say. She spreads her legs wide and I'm in awe. I sit on my heels, admiring the way her perfect pink pussy glistens. Fuck, how did I get so lucky?

I bring my hands under her ass pulling her even closer to me and dig in. I lick, suck, and bite her clit just the way she likes it. She tastes so fucking good. "I meant it when I said we're not leaving this room."

Camila moans so fucking loud and brings one hand down to my hair showing me just how she likes it. "Yes baby right there"

Oh god I'm not going to last.

I stick my tongue inside her pussy reveling on her taste, so sweet and gulping down her juices. I stick it in all the way and start to fuck her with my tongue.

I don't care about breathing, this is all I need.

Her walls tighten on my tongue, signifying she's close. And I know just the thing to get her there. I bring one hand up and rub her wetness on her clit and start to rub her in small circles fast. I'm relentless with the way I touch her and fuck her with my tongue. I'm enjoying this way too much.

"I- I'm so close Seb"

She's squirming and moaning incoherent words that I'm sure everyone can here. And you know what? Fuck it. She's hot.

"Let go baby" and she does. She screams and her legs start to quiver, I feel a rush of wetness seep onto my tongue and I swallow it, every drop. I'm not letting her sweetness go to waste.

I'm addicted to the way she tastes. My own personal addiction.

I get up, wipe my mouth with my hand and wrap it around my cock, gathering her wetness and my precum together stroking myself as I stand above her.

"Are you sure?"

Camila nods instantly, cheeks are flushed, a beautiful smile on her face, and closes her eyes trying to gather her breathing from her recent orgasm.

I pick up a pillow and put it under her ass to have a better, deeper angle. I align my dick with her entrance and watch as I slide it back and forth through her folds groaning and throwing my head back from the way she feels. It's been way too long.

"Fuck baby" I look down and slide again and again making her even more wet for me.

She's drenched.

"Sebastian, pleaseee" and that's when I know I've done enough teasing.

I look up at her and see her eyes are closed and her mouth is in the shape of a perfect o.

"Look at me" she opens her eyes and stares at me. "I want to see your face as you take my cock."

I start to thrust in her slowly making her gasp and arch her back. She's incredibly tight, and my dick is not small by any means. I let her get accustomed to my thick length and instead of taking it agonizingly slow, I thrust all the way in.

"Holy shit" I moan feeling her walls clench impossibly tight as I stretch her out and suffocate my dick.

I don't know how long we went with out each other. I really don't know how we did it. Being with her, like this, our bodies intertwined, our souls together as one, is my home.

And honestly if these past two months have taught me anything, sex isn't everything. Just being with her, wrapped up in each other's arms is enough.

"Sebastian" Camila calmly says and that's when I realize I haven't moved. I was stuck in a daze.

I clear my throat and make up my mind of what I want. I pull out of her, slap her thighs, making her yelp and walk to my side of the bed and sit down against the headboard.

"Come here"

She quickly sits up and scoots over to me kneeling on the bed facing me.

"Sit on me"

I see her body shiver from my tone and I smirk.

You make me feel the same way baby

She quickly obligues and straddles me sinking down on my dick.

Oh Christ!

"Ohh Seb" Camila moans and puts her hands on my shoulders to hold her up and closes her eyes.

I bite my lip painfully hard trying to control myself and not come right now from the sight alone of her taking every inch of me. I grab her hips pulling her body closer to me feeling her pebbled nipples graze against my chest.

"Ride me, use me, do whatever you want with me. I'm yours baby." I rasp and submit to her. I relish in the way she makes me feel and submit. I feel her tighten on my cock from my words and her gorgeous eyes open. Dark. Primal desire. Lust.

"Please baby, you're killing me."

She stares at me and slowly grinds herself on my dick feeling all of me, the place only I can reach.

And that's exactly what she does.

She rides me and rides me and rides me until we each reach peak of oblivion. We're panting, sweating, and completely delirious.

We clean up and then go back into bed, I wrap my arms around her waist and we take a well needed nap.

~

My phones vibration on my nightstand wakes me up from my slumber. I slowly open my eyes, it's dark outside from what I can tell from the curtains being drawn. I take a peak over my bed and see Camila is still fast asleep cuddling a pillow in her arms and another one between her legs. I get up, stretch my legs, use the bathroom, and then check my phone to see who's calling me at ten at night.

📞 12 missed calls from Papa and Mamma 📞

Holy fuck.

I step into my closet grabbing a dark green hoodie and slipping grey sweatpants with my basketball shoes. I leave a note for Camila on the side of my bed stating I'm going to the gym for a bit and I'll be back with dinner. I run out of the house with no one noticing and dial up my mamma. If it's both of them calling me then it's serious. And I'd rather hear from her.

My mamma picks up on the first ring.

"Ciao mamma, cosa è successo?"
Hey mom what happened?

"Oh mio bambino, grazie a dio mio hai richiamato" I hear the slight edge and strain in her voice, immediately knowing she was crying prior. Now I feel like a dick for not answering right away.
Oh my baby boy, thank god you called me back

"Va tutto bene?" I accelerate on that gas needing to be at the gym already. It's been too long. I need the adrenaline of the ball in my hands, to focus and let loose.

"Papa was shot. By the same group of men that worked for the man that assaulted Camila." Mamma cries out. She continues on to say he's in surgery and other stuff but truly I blanked out. There's a group of men now?

Does that mean Camila is not safe? What about our baby?

I can't do this. I slam on my breaks turning the car around, luckily no one is out at this time, perks of living in a small college town.

I drive as fast as possible back to the house to secure Camila is okay. My mamma tells me we should go to Italy but we have school and my meeting is also this week with the New York Knicks. That's my priority. I understand this whole mafia business is serious shit but damn I wish I didn't have to deal with this.

The man that assaulted Camila, the cops arrested and we took over right away. The cops know about us. We pay them enough to not have a choice in the matter. They appreciate us and have no choice but to respect us. My dad came, took the man to our main warehouse here in Florida and fucked his shit up. He's dead. But now there's a whole group? What could have my father done that they would shoot him? He's an impossible man to kill and has enormous amount of security. And the fact that one of them already threatened us with my girlfriend doesn't make sense.

But if I have to go over there, to protect my family, I will.

I try my best for Camila to not know anything, all I told her is that he was taken care of. The less she knows, the safer she is. Plus I don't want her to see me differently because when shit goes does I'm a completely different person. I'm dark, ruthless, and terrifying.

I hang up with my mom, telling her I'll call her in a bit to keep me updated. I arrive home and lock the house. It's quiet meaning everyone is still sleeping. I climb the steps three steps at a time, I'm surprised I don't fall on my face from how fast I'm being. My heart is accelerating, my nerves are messed up. I open my door and exhale out immediately.

Camila is laying on the bed reading a book on her phone. She looks at me and notices my disheveled state.

"Baby? What's wrong?" She puts her phone down and climbs out of the bed walking up to me in only my black shirt and her curls all over the place.

I close the door and lock it. I meet her half way embracing her in my arms and feeling all the drama evaporate as I hold her in my arms. "So much Bella"  I close my eyes and bend down and press my face in between her neck and shoulders.

"Let's sit down" she rubs my back and pushes me back with her sitting on the edge of the bed next to her but I bring her to my lap instead.

I don't want to be alone right now.

"Que paso mi amor?" She plays with my hair, making me at ease.
What happened my love?

I tell her everything I know from what my mom told me. Not everything but enough to know my dad is shot and that I might have to leave.

"I don't know what to do" I close my eyes feeling my emotions take over and I really don't want to cry right now. But I'm frustrated as hell and I couldn't go to the gym.

Camila changes positions straddling my lap instead. She places both palms on my face and wipes my tears tilting my head up to see her. I didn't know I was actually crying. "You're going to go to Italy. It's your family. Go be there for your mom. You're all she has. Everything will work itself out."

We clash our foreheads together and I breathe her in. I don't want to leave her.

So instead of thinking rationally I clash my mouth on hers urgently wanting to feel anything else other than the pain inside me right now. She responds just as fervently and I know she knows exactly what I need right now.

Her.

And let's just say, I stuck to my word. We never really left the room that night....

~

A/n:

I don't know how many more chapters left but I'm grateful for each view❤️❤️

mamaafterdark❤️‍🔥

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

239K 6.6K 84
••Complete•• ||Monaro Family: book 3|| •Leo• I've been in the army since I turned 18. I'm now 24. Being a soldier is all I know. Currently, I'm hom...
7.4M 215K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...
20.6K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
101 27 5
Camilo Rodriguez has always been emotionally detached from the world. He hasn't felt any type of emotion for all of his 22 years of living. His mothe...