Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 112(smut)

87 2 0
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ˢʰᵃᵈᵒʷ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ⁾

Rose happily toddled down to the beach to find all the boys already there enjoying themselves. 

Yoongi was hiding under a large umbrella, but at least he was there. 

Namjoon was Namjooning out by the tide pools. He came back when he saw Rose, almost running over like an excited kid to show her what he found. 

"Look at this little hermit crab I found Rosie." He smiled as the small creature poked out of its shell. 

"No, you can't keep it." She deadpanned. 

"How'd you know..." He tried to look offended. 

Rose raised an eyebrow at him, and he sighed, going back to the tide pools to gloat. 

"Sometimes I forget you're a grown ass man." She muttered to herself as she walked over to the boys. 

Asher was sunbathing next to Yoongi, who was reading a book under the safety of his umbrella. She didn't immediately see Jin, but assumed he was on the dock fishing. 

The four remaining crackheads were having a chicken fight in the water. Jimin on Hobi's shoulders and Tae on Gguk's. 

"Jung Hoseok you better not let Jimin drown or I will personally shove that umbrella up your ass." She shouted to him. 

He gave her a wink and an ok sign. 

Sighing, Rose walked over to the empty chair next to Asher and took off her bikini so she could get a proper tan. 

Asher looked over as he was taking a sip of his water and it sprayed out of his nose. 

"Why are you naked?!" He whisper yelled. 

"Cause I wanted a good tan." Rose shrugged, rolling onto her tummy and closing her eyes. 

"Your whole 'comfy with your body' thing amazes me Roro." He shook his head in disbelief. 

"It's not for everyone." She mumbled, getting sleepy. 

"I thought you'd have 'Property of Jeon Jeongguk' tattooed on your ass to be honest." He giggled. 

"I don't belong to anyone though." She grumbled. 

"She does have a bunny tattoo on her left cheek, I like to pretend that counts." Jimin laughed as he came over to them with the others. 

"Damn, I guess she does. Wait, how do you know that?" Asher laughed as he took a peek. 

"Cause she's my best friend and we've seen each other naked a million times." Minnie pointed out.

"Rose you know if your ass is out, I'm gonna want to eat it." Jungkook said as he sat down on the edge of Asher's chair. 

"I don't think the others would enjoy that baby, otherwise I wouldn't care." Rose yawned. 

"The only one's who'd care would be Namjoon and Yoongi." Hobi laughed. 

"I'd definitely watch." Jimin said nonchalantly. 

"What do you mean you'd watch?" Asher laughed nervously. 

"Straight sex is interesting to observe. I've watched them before." He shrugged. 

"Hmmm." Asher was deep in thought. 

"I'll take Grandpa Yoongs back to the house for a nap and come back to make sure Namjoon doesn't wander over here." Hobi offered. 

"That pussy is mine." Jungkook giggled. 

He laid on his back and pulled Rose onto his face. She let out a gasp, not thinking he'd actually do it. 

"Wait... Gguk, I didn't think you meant it!" She squeaked, suppressing a moan.

He chuckled and the vibration traveled through her body, making her let out an involuntary noise of pleasure. 

She finally sat up after a while and slid down his body so she was on his lap. Smashing her lips onto his, she tasted herself as she began to grind on his cock. 

Breaking away from him she looked up and a giggle erupted from her as she saw Asher, Jimin, and Taehyung intensely staring at her. 

With a wink in their direction, she swiftly pulled Jungkook's cock out of his shorts and sat down on it. 

"Fuck." Tae cursed under his breath; his pants almost unbearably tight. 

"Problem little bro?" Jimin quirked an eyebrow at him. 

"Shut it Jimin." Tae whined. 

"Don't worry, I know you'll get your chance later." Minnie patted his back. 

(Rare Hobi POV)

As Jungkook started to pound into Rose and her beautiful sounds got louder, Jung Hoseok stopped walking back to them. He felt a twinge in his pants. 

'Why is she affecting me? I just want her as a sister, nothing more.'  He thought to himself. 

He took a big breath and kept walking, going over to find Namjoon, ensuring he was distracted and didn't come back until he was sure it was over. 

But of course, Namjoon caught onto him. 

"What's wrong?" His leader sighed.

"Nothing's wrong, I don't know what you mean. Did you find anything cool?" Hobi smiled, but his smile didn't reach his eyes. 

"Come on Hoseok, don't lie to me. I know something is bothering you." Namjoon looked at him with his signature knowing stare. 

"I don't want anyone to know. It's so wrong." Hobi finally broke. 

"When have I ever flapped my lips to anyone? Your secret is safe, I promise." Joonie looked into his eyes and put a gentle hand on his shoulder. 

"I..I've never said it out loud. Well... I think I'm starting to have feelings for Rose." He closed his eyes tightly as he felt the atmosphere change around them. 

"You...Have feelings for Rose?" Joon echoed. 

"I don't want to have them. She's supposed to be my sister. I hate it so much." Hobi whined, tears pricking in the corners of his eyes from frustration. 

"Hey, look at me. It's alright." 

"No, It's not alright Joon." Hobi replied, shrugging off Namjoon's hand. 

"Have you thought about telling her?" 

"Why would I do that? It's not going to do anything. I don't even want to be with her, I love her with the kids. She must never know." Hobi scowled. 

"Then you'll have to wait it out till your feelings change I guess." Joon shrugged with a sigh.

It was at this time that Rose orgasmed and let out a scream. 

"What was that?" Namjoon suddenly looked up, concerned dad mode activated. 

"Probably nothing, you know how they like to rough house." Hobi forced a nervous laugh.

"Let's go back and check on them, it's getting late anyway, good time to figure out dinner." Namjoon suggested. 

"Ok." Hobi nodded. 

The sunshine let his leader go back but made sure to distract him along the way to prolong their return.  

Rose had run into the house to put on something warmer as the boys started the fire and set up the grill. 

She came back carrying a large tray of meat with Yoongi trailing behind her pulling a wagon filled with everything else they needed for dinner. 

She was wearing an older well-loved looking jacket and the maknae did a double take. 

"God damn it Rose! I've been looking for that jacket for months. You know it's my favourite, why did you hide it from me?" JK started off yelling but ended in a whine. 

"Cause it smells like you the most." She tried to verify her actions. 

"You know what smells the most like me??? I DO!" He roared, chasing after her. 

"Hajimaaaaa!" She squeaked, climbing Namjoon to try and escape the terror maknae. 

"Rose...We've been over this. I am not a tree." Joon sighed. 

"And he's not that much taller than me..." Jungkook laughed. 

"Then I'll climb you!" She jumped off Namjoon and crash landed onto Kookie, both of them falling to the ground. 

"This is not what I meant when I said I like you on top of me." Koo whined. 

⁽ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘˡᵉˢ ⁻ ᶜʳᵃᵛᶦᵗʸ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 22.4K 58
Two popular idols happened not to notice each other's existence until he started hating her. "Sorry, I'd definitely be her hater rather than praise h...
3.8K 93 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
10.6K 492 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...
682 13 9
(New) Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up...