All I've ever wanted

By mamaafterdark

(All FSU series) Book 1 18+ Camila Estella Rodriguez~ new college student, newly single, on a path of self d... More

Hello/Introduction
Aesthetics/Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 part I
41 part II
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Thank you
Authors note
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

49

2.9K 62 0
By mamaafterdark

Camila POV:

The anticipation is killing me.

We've been on the road for fifteen minutes already. Sebastian has kept his hand on my thigh slightly caressing it while he hums to As it was by Harry Styles on the radio.

All I see is black. No sheerness of light passes through the makeshift blindfold of my scarf. My nerves are all over the place and I really have the strong urge to pee.

Fucking hell I peed before going

The car comes to a halt indicating we've arrived at our destination. During the drive I realized there wasn't many stops and it was down a straight road.

"I'll be right back." He mumbles nervously. You can hear a slight edge to his voice. If only I could see him.

I hear him shut off the car and release a big breath and open the driver side door and shut it softly.

I don't know how long I'm sitting here in the car for but it feels like forever. My bladder is aching and I feel a sweat dripping down the blindfold. My knees are bouncing up and down and I can feel my chest start to ache. I'm biting my nails, yes I know it's a terrible habit.

I truly despise surprises. It triggers my anxiety.

I hear footsteps coming from outside and the passenger door opens with a gush of cold wind making my sensitive nipples harden instantly.

"Sorry baby, I was getting everything ready for you." He pants like he was running a mile.

My eyebrows raise and even though he can't see my eyes I'm sure he knows I rolled them.  "You had me worried there for a second"

Sebastian grabs my hand and helps me out of his car, and intertwines our fingers. He pulls them up to his lips and kisses them and blows hot air.

"I'm sorry, just two minutes and you'll see" he kisses each knuckle on my hand and the tension I felt in the car lessens and I'm more excited than anything now.

He really doesn't have to go all out for me or make big grand gestures like this but I know this is all apart of how he shows me he loves me.

I still can't believe he gave me a promise ring, he might as well have proposed. I'm happy he didn't though. We have to figure out dating and a baby at the same time. That comes first and should be our main priority without adding marriage into the mix. Maybe in a couple of years or two.

I'm brought out of my thoughts as I feel his hand being placed on my back ushering me to walk a bit faster.

"Okay there's four steps ahead.. step...step...step...step.. and here's the door." he clears his throat and opens a door.

I walk in and warmth fills my body. I feel his hands at the back of my head untying the scarf.

"I'm going to take it off now" he speaks in my ear and his warm breath give me chills running a shiver down my spine.

I open my eyes and my vision is blurry I blink a couple times to get use to the light and Sebastian stands right next to me. I fix the strands of my hair and look around to see where we are at.

A beautiful open floor plan with candles lit everywhere on the ground and the view of a lake with lots of trees show from the sliding doors and windows.

"Is this our new place?" I gasp. This place is three times the size of my apartment.

"Yes" he grins and exhales slowly with relief seeing my smile. "It's twenty minutes away from school and everyone else that we know and love in the area. It's only for rent until we figure where we will go after graduation. But I figured we need the space with the baby and we're always together anyways. I'd rather have you to myself then have friends there too. Plus it's on the first floor and we get a patio."

"Sebastian!" I walk over to the island of the kitchen and twirl around happily. "You had me with the key! But this kitchen is definitely in my favor."

"I know it's huge! We can have sex here and cook amazing meals with all this space" he wiggles his eyebrows and walks up to me grabbing my hips and slamming it against his proving his point.

I hit his chest playfully, "no more sex talk remember?" I narrow my eyes at him.

He throws his head back with a deep chuckle showcasing his beautiful dimples and it causes me to rub my thighs together.

Ugh

No fair

I get out of his hold on me and continue eyeing the place without him because if not I'll want him.

"How many rooms?" I start walking towards a hallway past the kitchen leading to five white doors parallel to each other.

He follows behind me turning on the lights "three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a laundry room."

It's perfect.

We explore each room and there's so much space. For being an apartment it feels like a one story house.  I finally use the bathroom, luckily I carry wipes in my purse for emergencies.

What a relief

A vibration from my jean pocket interrupts us and I see that it's Melanie calling me through FaceTime.

Everyone went on vacation to their family homes for Christmas while Sebastian and I stayed back home to be together alone.

I answer her and we start talking about our holidays so far and then she gets really quiet after a while.

"What's wrong?" I lean against the wall in our new bedroom with Sebastian eyeing me across the room curiously.

"I have to tell you something." She looks down and chews on her bottom lip. Something she does when she's nervous.

Oh shit

No way

Oh my god

"What is it?"trying to sound chill when I think I know what she's going to tell me.

Melanie sighs and then looks up and smiles at me.

"I'm pregnant."

My mouth drops wide open and Sebastian mimics my reaction.

"Ahhhhh! Oh my god when did you find out?" I get up from the floor and jump up and down super excited.

I can't believe we're pregnant at the same time. Our babies will be best friends now this is amazing news. Best Christmas ever.

"Today, earlier this morning. I wasn't feeling food and Liam suggested I take one and I took like seven different ones trying to make sure it was true and they're all positive." She squeals.

"I'm happy for you, I know how much you wanted this." My nose starts to sting and I can't help but shed a few tears. Life is wonderful and chaotic and life changing all at once. Sebastian comes behind me and wraps his arms around me wiping my tears and kissing my temple.

I want to tell her. I mute her quickly while she goes off on telling me every detail about this morning and I look at Sebastian poking him to look back at me.

Once I got his attention, I mouthed can I tell her and he nodded with a grin and a peck to my lips. He knows it's been excruciating not being able to confide with someone about the baby. I think it'll be great for Liam and Melanie to know. After all they're our best friends.

I unmute my phone and clear my throat. I wipe my clammy hands and mentally prepare myself for what's about to happen.

"Melanie" I rasp trying to control my voice.

Sebastian mouths at me 'you got this' to soothe my nerves.

"What's wrong?" She narrows her eyes at me. She knows me. She knows I've been hiding something from her. I go to speak again but she cuts me off.

"No way! No way! What-I knew it!"

I didn't even say anything and she automatically knows. I chuckle nervously and sit down on the hardwood floor again.

"I didn't even say anything." I roll my eyes at her.

"Tell me!"

I go on to tell her everything. To finding out in Italy, the assault and how we've been waiting to pass the first trimester to say anything because of the other miscarriage the first time. We go ahead and talk about how we're pregnant at the same time and that she'll go to the doctors when she comes back tomorrow. We hang up on a high happy for each other and it feels like I have a weight that was lifted off my shoulders. It feels freeing to finally tell someone I'm pregnant.

Sebastian walks into the room again "I ordered Chinese food. Should be coming here soon. I figured we'd stay here for dinner, maybe go get ice cream and go back to the apartment for some more fun and cuddles."

With the mention of food, my stomach growls obnoxiously in the empty room causing Sebastian to smirk at me.

Ten minutes later, we're eating on the floor with our backs pressed against the white kitchen cabinets eating noodles and dumplings with vegetable egg rolls on the side.  The candle lights still twinkling all around us. Crispy, salty and warm.

Peace and happiness.

Today has been the best Christmas in years for the both of us. We don't have to state it to know with the way we're looking at each other right now.

My heart expands with love and promises.

For sitting down in our new place, with nothing but takeout, I enjoy the moment with the love of my life and I'm totally okay with that.

~

A/n:

Awww two best friends pregnant at the same time ! I've always wanted to experience that.

Next chapter is juicy and no not in that way😏

mamaafterdark ❤️‍🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 8.1K 27
PREVIOUSLY TITLED WINTER IN MIAMI. This is book one in The Always Trilogy. After moving to the spontaneous city of Miami, Genevieve Peterson feels al...
87.8K 2.7K 40
A story that follows Y/N and Camilo in your somewhat enemies to friends to lovers trope. Camilo Madrigal is known for his vibrant and cunning persona...
101 27 5
Camilo Rodriguez has always been emotionally detached from the world. He hasn't felt any type of emotion for all of his 22 years of living. His mothe...
2K 121 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...