PROMETTRE ▹ agreste

By seriphiaa

❝don't you remember our promise?❞ ❝what promise?❞ BOOK 1 of 2 in WISH series. BOOK 2 of 3 in TRAGEDY trilogy. More

PROMETTRE
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
1k !! [SPECIAL]
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
important a/n !
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.

thirty one.

428 17 25
By seriphiaa

'NEVERENDING'

Something felt wrong today.

That was what Yuna thought as she woke up the next morning, after having such a wonderful day.

After all, you can't have fun twice in a row, right?

Today was the day that she and Adrien had their photo shoot for the collaboration between Sky Tech and Gabriel. As much as Yuna hated to work, she felt her heart flutter at the thought of spending the day with a certain blonde boy.

But as the raven-haired girl stepped outside her bedroom, the back of her head felt a sharp pull.

Ah. Chaewon.

Wincing at the pain, Yuna had no choice but to be dragged by her mother to another room. She was thrown against the cold, tiled floor, pain shooting up her bones.

"How could you get akumatized?" There was no anger, no emotion in Chaewon's voice.

That was even scarier.

"I... I'm sorry, eomma."

"You let your emotions take control of you, again." The older woman's voice began to sound harsher, louder.

A kick was sent to Yuna's rib.

Chaewon's breathing had quickened, turning into seethes of anger. "I won't bruise you too much today. Consider yourself lucky that you have a photoshoot."

A crack resounded as a burning sensation spread up her arm. Yuna held back a cry as her mother dislocated her shoulder.

By the end of the session, the skin on her back was littered with black and blue bruises.

As Chaewon stepped away, Yuna shifted her shoulder back into place, a groan falling from her lips.

"We'll get you to wear this for today's shoot." A kind stylist had picked out an outfit for Yuna, but her eyes only widened at the large back opening. An opening that would reveal the stained canvas of her skin.

What didn't help was that today was hotter than most days. Clearing her throat, Yuna sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. "Could I wear something with a bit more coverage?"

Thankfully, they were able to find an outfit for her to wear. Not so thankfully, sweat had begun to form upon her brow.

To say that the solo part of the shoot was long was an exaggeration.

But none of that mattered once Adrien had finished his own shoot, now arriving to start the couple's shoot. A smile broke out onto his face as he caught sight of his girlfriend, running up and grabbing her by the waist. Yuna gasped as she spun around, coming face to face with the boy she loved.

"Well, hello there." Adrien smirked, arms tightening around the petite girl. She smiled brightly back, pearly whites shining at him.

"You're late."

The green-eyed boy pouted, looking just like a sad puppy despite being Chat Noir. "I'm here now! I missed you."

"I mi-"

"Yuna Park and Adrien Agreste to the set in five." The director interrupted through the speaker.

Both teenagers sighed, knowing that this shoot would never end.

↽──♕──⇁

After the neverending shoot, Yuna had decided to go to Adrien's house. Mostly to avoid her mother, but also to spend time with her boyfriend.

Unfortunately, the uncomfortable clothes of the shoot had worsened her injuries.

Adrien noticed that Yuna seemed a little down.

"Hey," he started. She flinched. His eyebrows furrowed together, concern written on his face. "Are you okay?"

"Mhm. I'm fine." Yuna gave him a small smile. He didn't buy it.

The boy raised a brow, confused as to why she would hide anything from him. He thought that all the secrets between them were over. After all, they'd been childhood friends, as well as lovers now. "You sure?"

"Yes." There was an edge in her voice. "I'm sure."

"Okay. I know you're not fine, Yuna. What's wrong?"

A sigh came from the girl. She sounded almost... annoyed. "I said, I'm fine."

"Clearly, you're not. You can tell me anything." Adrien felt bad, but he was starting to get agitated. He wanted to be someone that she could rely on. Someone she could talk to.

"Why are you so pushy today?"

"I'm not being pushy, I'm just worried."

"You don't have to be."

He scoffed. "Why am I your boyfriend then?"

Yuna rolled her eyes. Bad move. "I didn't mean it like that. I meant that I'm fine, so don't worry."

Adrien was starting to get emotional. He tried not to, but he was beginning to feel unimportant to her. "It sounded like you did mean it like that!"

His arms waved exasperatedly. He hated it when they fought. But all his anger diminished when she held her breath and started tearing up.

The sight of Yuna crying before him once again was more than enough to calm him down. "Hey, hey. I'm sorry."

"No, it's-" She quickly wiped her eyes with her sleeve. "It's not you."

Something clicked within him. Yuna had only reacted like that once he started flailing his arms. Like he was going to... hit her.

"Oh, my God." Adrien's breath shuddered, and his own eyes began to water. "Your mom is hitting you?"

At first, Yuna panicked that someone outside the Park estate had found out. But then she realized that this was Adrien. Her boyfriend. Her person.

She sat down. "After my dad disappeared, my mother started taking out her anger on me."

He sat down next to her, taking her hand and holding it tightly.

"At first, I thought that she was grieving after he went missing. It didn't take long for me to realize she had no one to hold her back."

"I can't imagine what that's like..." Adrien sniffled. "My father became distant after my mother left, but he never... We have to do something about this."

Black curls shook as Yuna frantically refused. "There's nothing I can do. I can't report to the authorities because she's an agent like me. She has immunity, even within S.H.I.E.L.D."

"I can't just stand back and watch her do this to you."

A genuine smile broke out on her lips. "The fact that you are here for me, right now, is more than enough."

And it was true.

Yuna felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders after telling Adrien. She'd always put up with the abuse and never complained. But now, there was someone who could understand a bit of her pain.

She was glad that it was Adrien.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

haha,,,

it's been like, what.... 7 months...?

bet y'all have grown up by now LMAO

um so like i really have no excuse for not updating

lowk ive given up on this story bc i js dont know what to write anymore :( like im not even up to date with the show so idk how im gonna be able to keep writing this

hopefully ill be able to find inspiration again !!!

but until then,

see u my loves

- seriphiaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 16 13
When Chat noir is injured and Ladybug's lucky charm doesn't fix it, he drops onto the balcony of a familiar classmate who might be able to help him ...
261K 1.5K 38
Hey I will be writing about my favorite ships adrienette, marichat,and ladynoir. Not hate is allowed here!! I will take request later into my writing...
350K 16.1K 48
Each chapter is a separate story (unless otherwise stated)! ✓ COVER BY: @SummerSnowQueen © 2015-2018 KʀʏᴘᴛɪCᴀᴛ Aʟʟ Rɪɢʜᴛs Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ
408K 5.8K 45
ღMiraculous Ladybug Oneshotsღ Short stories and ships packed into stories! Many ships & AU's!