Me and My Professor

By Katiekat2200

Elizabeth Marie Carter is the daughter of the biggest businessmen in the world and very rarely gets to see he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
HELP!
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 41

10.3K 298 27
By Katiekat2200

Warning! This chapter will have mature content in it!

-------------------------------------------

Danny's POV

After watching the movie me and Elizabeth got up turned everything off and went into my bedroom.

Throwing my duvet on the bed we both walk into my bathroom and brush our teeth.

We both stand there looking at each other trying to hold a smile back as we brush our teeth and then I prod her lightly on the belly making her giggle and squirm a little.

"I'm ticklish," she giggles.

"I know," I chuckle as I do it again making her do the exact same thing again.

With that we both finish brushing our teeth and rinse off.

"Come on then," I sigh as I take hold of her hand about to walk on my bedroom only Elizabeth doesn't budge.

"I need to take my make-up off," she giggles, "I'll be in, in a minute," she smiles.

"Ok," I smile as I let go of her hand and walk in my bedroom stripping off my clothes as I do leaving me in just my black Calvin Klein boxers.

Going in the draw of my side cabinet I take it my brush and brush my hair. Sounds girly but every guy with hair like mine does it.

"Ow shit," I hear Elizabeth hiss trying to be quiet.

Putting the brush in the drawer and shutting it as quickly as possible I rush into the bathroom and find her sat on the floor holding her foot.

"What happened?" I ask her and her head shoots up in my direction and her jaw drops as she scans up and down my body.

"Like what you see?" I smirk as I place my hands on my hips.

"Yes but that's not the point, my toe hurts," she pouts her bottom lip.

Chuckling I walk over and sit down next to her. Taking her foot in my hands I kiss her toe in hope it makes it feel better. Cheesy I know but I'm a cheesy kind of guy.

"Better?" I raise my eyebrows smiling and biting my bottom lip as I look at her.

She's gorgeous without make-up on. I've always seen her with make-up on and she's gorgeous but she doesn't need the make-up she's stunning.

"Better," she smiles.

"Ready for bed now?" I ask.

"Yeah," she sighs as she goes to stand up and I take her hand and help her up before we both walk into my bedroom.

"Which side do you usually sleep?" I ask her.

"Window side," she smiles.

"See luckily I don't like the window side," I smile as we both go and get into bed, "now that is lucky, saved ourselves an argument," I say making us both laugh.

Getting under the covers we both lay down and get comfortable.

"Hold up," Elisabeth quickly says as she lays on her side resting on her elbow as she looks down at me, "do you snore?" She scowls.

"I don't snore loudly, it's like a light snore," I tell her as I put my hands behind my head.

"That's ok, I can cope with that," she nods as she lays down on her back getting comfy again.

"Do you snore?" I ask her.

"Not that I'm aware of," she scoffs.

"Well let's hope you don't," I chuckle as I roll over to lay on my side facing Elizabeth.

"Why do you always wear make-up?" I ask her.

"Because," she says turning her head to be looking at me, "it boosts my confidence."

"You're stunning without make-up," I tell her as I take hold of her right hand and play with her fingers.

"I don't feel that way," she shrugs, "I use to wear no make-up because I didn't care or if I was tired I'd make no effort but then you came along and I wanted to make the effort," she smiles.

"You don't need to make an effort for me," I tell her.

"But I want to," she sighs happily.

Laying there in silence for s few seconds I move closer to Elizabeth and I lean over her body and place a soft kiss against her lips.

"What was that for?" She giggles.

"For being you," I smile as I kiss her again but this time she kisses me back.

Whilst still kissing I place my hand on Elizabeth's waist and pull her closer to my body. Elizabeth places one hand on my chest and the other at the back of my neck as I keep my hand lightly caressing her waist.

Then slowly the kiss comes to a stop and I lay back down on my back beside Elizabeth so that our sides are still touching.

"Do you think this is weird?" I ask Elizabeth.

"What do you mean?" She laughs.

"Like me and you sleeping in the same bed," I explain.

"It's weird in a good way," she tells me.

"Yeah definitely in a good way," I agree.

"Like I've never slept in the same bed with someone before so this is a first for me, but I like it," she smiles, "I use to sleep in my bed and think nothing of it but then me and you started dating and I started to feel lonely," she sighs, "like we're always with each other and I don't know just not being with you felt and feels horrible."

"We've never talked like this before," I say coming to realisation, "we always talk about how we feel with things but not how we feel with our relationship."

"And I'm guessing you want to talk about it," she says.

"Well yeah," I sigh.

"Well what exactly is it you want to talk about?" She asks.

"Erm, well what happened this morning gave me the feeling that you don't trust me," I truthfully tell her.

"No, no I do trust you, I do," she quickly says as she rolls over to be facing me, "I mean this morning when she told me that I sort of believed it because she's right you should be with a more mature older woman who's your age and I thought that maybe that's how you feel and that I was just a passing phase, and it wasn't just because she said it, I've been thinking about it for a while," she says and I sit up rubbing my hands over my face and through my hair.

"I wish I never asked now," I sigh. I'm getting pissed off just hearing this.

"You didn't let me finish," she sighs as she sits up next to me.

"No, I don't understand how you could say that, if I wanted to be with a maturer woman more my age then I would be with one but I'm not, I'm with you, and I'd never cheat on you you mean way too much to me, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me-" I say raising my voice a little but I get cut off when Elizabeth crashes her lips against mine.

Placing both of her hands on my shoulders she moves one of her legs over mine so that she's straddling me and presses her body against mine a little more as she move shed hand to the back of my neck and the other through my hair.

Wrapping my arms around her waist I pull her body closer as I kiss her back.

Then she stops kissing me and pulls away a little.

"Now I've got your attention," she says a little out of breath, "I was going to go on to say that I don't think that anymore because you're right if you wanted to be with someone else then you wouldn't be with me, and plus I figured we've been together more or less every since we got with each other so when would you really have the chance to go fuck the brains out of some tarty whore," she scoffs, "anyway let's not talk about what happened this morning because this is the first night I've slept at yours and it's suppose to be a happy and joyful time and talking about this mornings event is not my idea of happy and joyful, so let's talk about happy and joyful things," she smiles.

"You're so cute you know?" I chuckle.

"I know this already," she giggles.

"Right, I've been debating on asking you what I'm about to ask you but that's because I didn't want to scare you by things going fast but I mean you've met my parents and my brother and now you're sleeping at mine, so I'm just going to ask you, do you want to come to my parents home for Christmas?" I say on one breath.

"Did you even breathe then?" She frowns.

"No I did not," I shake my head.

"But yeah," she nods, "I'd like that."

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows, "don't say you want to go just to make me happy or because you feel like you have to because you don't."

"You ramble on when you're nervous you know?" She giggles.

"Do I? Really?" I frown.

"Yes Baby you do," she smiles, "I'm coming because I want to."

"And you're not just saying that?" I scowl.

"I'm not just saying that," she shakes her head side to side.

"Great," I smile, "which reminds me your wrapping presents."

"Why don't you just do it?" She frowns.

"Because I can't wrap presents properly and you're a woman so you'll naturally be able to," I shrug.

"But then what are you going to do? Sit there and check yourself out in a mirror?" She scoffs as she starts playing with my hair.

"No, I'll be sat writing 'love from Danny and Elizabeth' on the tags," I smile widely.

"What do you mean love from Danny and Elizabeth?" She frowns.

"I mean I'll be writing that on the tags for the presents to people," I chuckle.

"Why?" She scoffs.

"Because they're presents from us," I smile.

"They're not, they're presents from you which you bought," she says as she places her hands on my chest.

"This is our first Christmas together and you haven't met my family yet, so you're not buying anything for anyone we'll just write both our names on all the presents," I shrug, "and don't both arguing because with this we both know I'll win."

"I hate you sometimes," she scowls.

"Let's be honest you don't," I scrunch my nose up shaking my head side to side.

"I do," she nods.

"You can't hate me," I gasp, "my kisses are the best they make it impossible to hate me," I scoff as I quickly crash my lips against hers.

She wraps her arms around the back of my neck as I tighten my hold around her waist. Sliding my tongue across her bottom lip she denies me access, so moving my hands to her waist I slowly slide them down to her butt and squeeze her butt cheeks making her gasp and allowing me to slide my tongue into her mouth and she lets out this extremely sexy moan and now I'm hard........As my now hard cøçk presses against Elizabeth's core a gasp escapes her lips.

"Sorry," I sigh as I pull away from the kiss and fall back on the bed flat on my back.

Elizabeth says nothing but instead leans forward and kisses me once on the lips before coming back the slightest bit looking at me and then kissing me again only this time I kiss her back and place my hands on her hips.

She stops kissing my lips and she plants kisses along my jaw line before she starts kissing my neck. She plants kisses on my neck and when she finds my soft spot I let out a moan, feeling her smile against my neck she kisses my neck with more force causing me to moan even more as she nibbles and licks my neck.

Leaving my neck she begins to plant kisses down to my chest and to my stomach sending butterflies through my body. And then she kisses just above the top of my boxers from hip to hip sending me crazy.

Smiling she moves herself back up and kisses me on the lips again. Then she moves to the side slightly and she strokes one hand down my chest over my stomach and to the elastic of my boxers making my breathing go shaky.

I stop kissing Elizabeth and I stroke her cheek with my hand then run my hand through her hair lightly caressing the back of her head.

"You don't have to satisfy me if you don't want to Elizabeth," I whisper.

"I want to," she whispers back as her hand slips under the elastic of my boxers and takes hold of my cøçk making my breath hitch and my eyes shut.

Wrapping her hand around my extremely hard cøçk she starts to slowly stroke up and down letting a groan of pleasure grumble through my chest. Kissing down my neck, chest and stomach she takes her hand off my cøçk and then grips hold of the elastic in my boxers and pulls them down exposing my huge hard on.

Seeing her eyes widen in shock she bites her lip before taking my cøçk in her hand again and then licking my balls. Then with her tongue she lifts my balls up into her mouth and she begins to suck on them making me groan and grip the bed sheets as she then begins to jerk me off.

"Fuck Elizabeth," I hiss in satisfaction.

Taking my balls out of her mouth she licks them again but this time continues to lick right up my cøçk and to the tip before then taking my cøçk into her mouth and begins sucking it whilst still stroking it.

Brushing her hair away from her face I hold it out of the way as she continues to suck and stroke my cøçk. And then as my cøçk begins to throb she starts sucking and stroking it faster.

"Shit, I'm so close," I tell her as my breathing becomes even heavier and I start to pant.

Carrying on with sucking and stroking my cøçk fast she then slows down and takes all of me in her throat.

"I'm going to cum," I pant and she begins to suck and stroke my cøçk faster again and then....

"Fuck," I groan loudly as I cum in Elizabeth's mouth, and there was a lot of cum but Elizabeth swallows every last bit of it and licks up the drip of cum that goes sliding down my cøçk.

Straight away I take Elizabeth's face in my hands and I lean up a little as I bring her up to my face and I hungrily kiss her perfect lips.

Rolling us over so Elizabeth is laid on the bed I lay half my body over hers.

Trailing my hand down her side and down to her leg I lift it up to my waist as I caress her thigh before I slide my hand up her top and rest it on her waist with a little pressure. And then I stroke my hand over her stomach just above the elastic on her panties and I feel her stomach suck in slightly at shock as she gasps. Slowly I stroke my hand over her now hot and wet core making her moan against my lips as she runs her hands through my hair.

Kissing her jaw I then move to her neck and go straight to her soft spot and she moans again. Moving myself so I'm straddling her waist I snake my hands up under her top and lift it so it stops just below her bra and I as I stroke her stomach lightly I suck and nibble her neck making sure to leave a hickey there before I move down her body and kiss her stomach in the middle just under her bra before planting soft kisses right down until the elastic of her panties.

Moving my body to be in between her legs I kiss her stomach as I spread her legs and have my arms under behind her knees as I kiss the insides of her thighs causing her to shiver and let out a moan. Then I nibble and suck her thigh in the same place close up to her pü$$y and she moans again. Bringing her legs together I lift them up and place her legs against my shoulder as I take hold of her panties and lift them up her legs and off over her feet dropping them to the floor before I separate her legs again and put my hands at the back of her knees and lift them up just at her waist height and I kiss from her left knee down her thigh and to her pü$$y where I place a soft kiss against each lip of her pü$$y making her breathing hitch. And then I lick from her pü$$y hole up to her clît.

"Oh wow," she gasps.

Smiling I lick from her pü$$y whole to her clît again but this time I suck on her clît and her back arches as her hands clutch hold of the bed sheets.

Moving so my chest is laid on the bed I wrap my arms around her thighs so that her legs are over my shoulder and I just suck on her clît before I then slide my tongue into her pü$$y causing her back to arch again as she runs her hands through my hair as I proceed on tongue fucking her pü$$y.

"Oh my God Danny," she pants, "I'm going to cum," she pants faster as I stop tongue fucking her and begin sucking her clît again and as she's about to cum I keep hold of her legs a little tighter to keep her from moving, "oh-ohh," she moans as her juices come out of her pü$$y which I happily lick up and taste, and God she tastes devine.

Smiling in victory I plant kisses on her stomach again and up towards her bra and then I move up to her neck and place a gentle kiss against her neck.

She then takes my face in her hands with this stunning smile on her face and she then smashes her lips against mine.

Placing a hand on her cheek I deepen the kiss a little more before we both break for air.

"Are you sure that's the first time you've ever given a guy a blowjob?" I ask her making her blush and hide her face with her hands.

"Yes I'm sure," she says as I chuckle and take her hands away from her face so that I can see it.

"You taste devine by the way," I tell her she just doesn't say anything.

Smiling I peck her once on the lips before laying down on the bed next to her.

"You know I was a little surprised," she says as she rolls over onto her side to look at me.

"Yeah about what?" I smirk.

"About how big you are," she blushes, "like I could tell you were big but I underestimated how big it actually is."

"And it's all yours," I wink and she just blushes and rolls over towards me placing her head on my shoulder before moving back to be laid on her side.

Rolling on my side I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her body closer to mine and tangle our legs up.

"Goodnight," I whisper with a smile.

"Goodnight," she whispers back also smiling.

Planting one last kiss on her lips we both lay in one another's arms and drift off to sleep.

------------------------------------------

Three whole new chapters for you guys to read! And this chapter that you have just read is extremely long compared to any of the other chapters so technically it's like four chapters, haha! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter mainly because I worked quite hard on this chapter, if there are any questions I will happily answer them for you guys.

Please do comment, it means a lot to me when you guys comment.

I will hopefully update at least one or two chapters again this week, but I'm not promising anything because I'm sorry to have to say this but college work does come first.

Anyway thank you guys for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 274 12
Zoe is a witty, outgoing, sexually aggressive girl who is in a relationship with her married French teacher, Mr. Belmont. After several months of kee...
676 24 7
Giovanni Green is infatuated with her professor while having a crush on her best friend, dealing with her crazy ex, and a dysfunctional family.
111K 2.6K 20
Phoenix was at a young age when her sister was hit by a bus only a few years after her dad walked out on them. Her mum was very distant in more than...
7.2K 257 32
When Lucy was 5 years old her father cheated on her mother. As soon as her mother found out she kicked him out. Her father never looked back, didn't...