The Good, the Bad, and the Bo...

By winchester_79_83

If you think being an 18 year old super spy who works for the one and only Simon Cowell is hard, try babysitt... More

The Good, the Bad, and the Boy Band?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

321 9 3
By winchester_79_83

Chapter 15

Adrienne's POV

"Give it to me!"

"No, give it to ME!"

"But I had it first!"

"I don't care, it's mine!"

I jumped up from my seat. "You have five seconds to shut up and give it to me."

Louis, Zayn, and Niall frowned but did what I said. Three seconds later a plastic nerf gun was placed in my hands. The boys, Eleanor, and Danielle had brought along materials for a prank war. Right now, Louis, Zayn, and Niall were arguing over who got the nerf gun to shoot Vi in the back of the head. She was a row in front of us, sleeping.

We had boarded the plane a half hour ago. We had our own section in the back of the plane. I was seated on the end, and to my left was Zayn, then Niall. Across from us was Gwen, Louis, and Eleanor. A row in front of them was Vi, Harry, Liam, and then finally Danielle.

I slid the nerf gun under my seat and sat back down. Gwen smiled at me.

"Next will be the redhead."

The man in black's words echoed in my head. Gwen. They were after us, not the boys. I forced a smile and quickly turned away.

I pulled out my phone to find a missed call from Ian.

Ian?

It had to be a trick. Ian was in trouble, some sort of house arrest. Can Rod even do that?

"I'll be right back." I said. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom, where I could return his call without anybody hearing.

I slipped in the little booth type bathroom and closed and locked the door. I hit Ian's contact and put the phone to my ear.

"Nice of you to return my call." a sickeningly sweet lady's voice reached my ear.

"Who are you?" I growled.

"They call me, Evelyn."

"Evelyn." I hissed. "Why are you doing this?"

She laughed. "Oh, sweet, sweet Rienne."

"Don't call me sweet." I snapped.

"Naughty naughty. Such an attitude. That's not the way to talk the person who's holding the detonator to the bomb on your plane."

My blood ran cold. I swallowed.

"Bomb?"

"You're gonna have to fight for it." she whispered.

I didn't have time to ask her why she had Ian's phone or why she was after us before she hung up.

"Shit." I muttered. A knock on the bathroom door brought me out of my thoughts.

I opened the door to reveal a big, heavyset man.

"You're gonna have to fight for it."

Evelyn's words rang in my ear.

Fight for it.

I barely had time to react before he swung at my face. I grabbed his arm and spun around him. I dropped to my hands and knees and kicked the back of his legs. He staggered and started to fall forward. I jumped up and shoved him into the bathroom.

"Ah!" he cried out. I grabbed the door handle and closed the bathroom door. I whipped off my belt from my jeans and wrapped in around the door handle. Then I pulled it taught and tied it around the handle of a cabinet across the little hallway. I knew that wouldn't hold him for long, but long enough for me to get back to the group.

I ran back down the hallway and swung the door open. Gwen and a now-awake Vi jumped up.

"They're here." I whispered.

"What?! On a plane?!" Liam panicked.

"Are they nuts?!" Danielle sided with Liam.

"So far there's one guy. Big guy, heavyset, dark hair, green eyes. Scar across his left cheek." I stated.

Zayn looked at me, impressed. I smirked at him, taking my place next to Vi and Gwen.

"He'll also be bursting through that door in 5, 4, 3, 2..."

A loud crack and grunt erupted from behind the door to our section. The door fell off its hinges, presenting the big guy.

Vi, Gwen, and I took a fighting stance. The man took one step in the room. He started to shake his head, reaching a hand into one of his pockets.

Before he pulled it out I knew what it was.

Vi and Gwen gasped.

The man rubbed his thumb on the red button of the detonator. He smiled evilly. Gwen made a movement, like she was about to attack him. The man held his hand out.

"Ah ah ah." he gestured to the detonator.

We were stuck.

Make a move, he pushes the button. Surrender, he pushes the button.

Either way, this is it.

I looked around at everybody. Danielle was quietly crying in Liam's arms. Eleanor was clutching Louis so hard he was grimacing, but I noticed that he held her back just as tight. Harry, Zayn, and Niall had their arms around each other. They were all crying.

I took one last look at the man. His stance was a little taught, his face was emotionless, but his eyes held fear. I could tell that he was afraid of pushing that button. He would kill others, innocent people. Not just the ten of us. I could tell he wasn't too into killing himself at the same time.

"It's not worth it." I stepped forward. The man brandished the detonator, but I took another step.

"Rienne!" Zayn hissed. "You're gonna kill us all!"

"We're dead anyways." I said, my voice strangely calm. I didn't sound like me.

"Why would you do that? Kill innocent people just to get rid of us. And kill yourself in the process." I said.

The man's expression wavered for a second, but was gone just as fast.

"You're afraid. You're afraid of her."

I saw it written on his face.

"Why is she so scary? You could kick her ass with a punch to the face."

For a second, I thought he was going to break. His finger froze over the red button. His stance faltered.

But then a loud crash erupted behind him, sending shards of glass his way. The plane shook. The man was pitched forward, the detonator flying out of his hands.

Vi and Gwen both dived for it. I dived for the man, to stop him getting to Vi and Gwen. The plane shook again, and we rolled on the floor.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the boys get thrown to the floor.

"Hang on!" I screamed.

Over the noise, a sound rang out.

As darkness overtook me, my brain placed the sound.

A gunshot.

_______________________

Author's Note

I know what you're gonna say.

It sucks, I know. I don't like it. But I needed to update.

If you're not thinking that, then you're thinking "I hate you for taking so long to update this piece of shit excuse for a chapter."

I am so, so sorry about that.

I don't have an excuse except stress, stress, and stress. And people are stupid. But that's a given. Things in my life are so stressful I even had to drop out of my school play :( I'm still so sad about that. Drama Club means a lot to me.

Shoutout to @stenciledsweetness and @1Dforeve for commenting!! And answering my question!

Seriously, they made my day. Even though they were posted weeks ago o.O I didn't see them until now. So please keeping commenting with feedback & voting!! It means so much!

Let's try this! Question (and I hope I haven't done this one yet) what is your favorite candy? My favorite candy is Twix, but my ultimate favorite (yes there's a difference and no I don't know what it is) is sour patch kids. I would sell a limb for some.

I'll try to update ASAP!! Like, within the next few days or week or something. We're supposed to get a bunch of snow and ice this Friday, so I might get off school. If I do, I'll definitely work on this!!

So comment, vote, fan, etc.

Thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 77 21
Layla Cheyenne is a secret spy for the FBI. She is only 18 and one of the best in the squad. Then she gets a job that will change her life forever. S...
681K 14.6K 48
One Direction. You know the name, you know the boys. Now experience One Direction like never before. What happens when the only people who can help s...
166 11 12
One boy-band popstar who's just missing a very significant but unnecessary part of his career, one secret agent, one hundred-fifty days, twenty or so...
108K 2.3K 31
You're one of the best and youngest secret agents around and your only 19. Your known for always getting the job done and fast. What happens when you...