Seraphim Princess

Oleh DeltaLamdat

After dying in her previous life Melissa Wargrave is chosen by Solomon as a "King Candidate" and reincarnated... Lebih Banyak

Bio
Chapter One - Daughter of Gabriel
Chapter Two - King Candidate
Chapter Three - Laziness Interrupted
Chapter Four - Confrontation of Geniuses
Chapter Six - Sparring Show
Chapter Seven - One Eyed King
Chapter Eight - Cliche Thugs?
Chapter Nine - Sis Cross Kiss
Chapter Ten - It's Always The Church
Chapter 11 - Church Battle
Chapter 12 - Reginleif Stands!
Chapter 13 - Sleeping Avalon
Chapter 14 - Cadre Princess
Chapter 15 - Mysterious Plan
Chapter 16 - Kamilaphobia
Chapter 17 - Kidnapping Angel
Chapter 18 - Invasion of the Cadre Princess
Chapter 19 - Unfinished Battle
Chapter 20 - Waking Avalon
Chapter 21 - Two Months Later
Chapter 22 - Engagement and Misfortune
Chapter 23 - Mission Start
Chapter 24 - Confrontation with Strays
Chapter 25 - Insurmountable Odds
Chapter 26 - Dark Souls PvP?
Chapter 27 - Unfortunate Anticlimax?
Chapter 28 - Resolution of Strays
Chapter 29 - Unneeded Apology
Chapter 30 - Drive of Misfortune
Chapter 31 - Calm Before Storm
Chapter 32 - Devolos Academy
Chapter 33 - Envy Tinge
Chapter 34 - Cherry Blossom Teacher
Chapter 35 - Castle Game
Chapter 36 - Alliances and Boldness
Chapter 37 - Extras Begone!
Chapter 38 - Prepared Pressure
Chapter 39 - Za Warudo
Chapter 40 - Serpent's Fear
Chapter 41 - Successor Flame
Chapter 42 - Logic vs Instinct
Chapter 43 - Battle Aftermath
Chapter 44 - Pouting Times
Chapter 45 - Delusional Romance?
Chapter 46 - Stalkerish Misunderstanding
Chapter 47 - Vampire Hunt
Chapter 48 - Angelic Intervention
Chapter 49 - Forbidden Lust
Chapter 50 - Next Path
Chapter 51 - Devil Contract
Chapter 52 - Succubus or Na?
Chapter 53 - Evil Spirit Madness
Chapter 54 - Praise Tosca
Chapter 55 - Vampire Talks
Chapter 56 - Chuunibyou Saint?
Chapter 57 - Test of Aunt
Chapter 58 - Motivated Now
Chapter 59 - Strategic Retreat
Chapter 60 - Stalling All Father
Chapter 61 - A New Weapon
Chapter 62 - Conflict of Pride
Chapter 63 - Escalation of Conflict
Chapter 64 - New Training
Chapter 65 - Hunting Angel
Chapter 66 - Defeat of Angel

Chapter Five - Parent in the Shadows

3.7K 117 20
Oleh DeltaLamdat

In the large almost golden stadium thousands of Angels sat in their seats waiting in anticipation. Murmurs flowed through the crowd as they all spoke quietly to each other in excitement about what was going to happen, however due to the amount of people even with most of them speaking quietly it created a loud buzz in the air.

Soon though all of them became silent as they saw four figures descend upon the stage of the stadium glamorously in a ray of light.

These were the Four Great Seraphs, the leaders of the Angels.

The first to land was Gabriel the Seraphim of the holy waters and the one which often took care of foreign affairs. She stepped onto the stage with a loud heel click which resounded throughout the stadium oppressively.

Gabriel was a beautiful woman with long blonde hair and joyful grey eyes. She wore a black cloak with a very generous V neck line which revealed her cleavage without leaving much for imagination and black pants. She gave off the vibe of a fashionista walking a runway completely in control of the world around her.

Next two more landed beside Gabriel, one was Uriel the Seraphim of the holy flame and the head of the military. A young looking boy with a clearly girlish face that could have both genders questioning their sexuality. His lavender eyes looked around wondrously and sparkled with excitement and his black hair was long and well kept.

The other man was Raphael the Seraphim of the holy grounds and the head of the research facilities, formerly he was the head of medicine however the position was passed off after God perished. He was a handsome man with sharp red eyes and odd unkempt pink hair that only added to his handsomeness, however his smile was quite easy going causing all the women in the crowd to swoon.

Finally the leader of the Seraph, the Seraphim of the holy breath and the head of domestic affairs Michael. He was a tall man with golden blonde hair and emerald green eyes. His face was without any fat as if he were a sculpture made by the finest artist it possessed both a beautiful girlishness yet a clearly masculine flare. Unlike Uriel he couldn't be called "cute" and unlike Raphael he couldn't simply be called handsome either.

Michael with utmost confidence stepped forward in front of his other three companions and took a microphone from the stand in front of him.

"Hello and welcome fellow Angels of all ages." He greets them with a smile, "Today we are all here because of an amazing accomplishment which will revolutionize our society. THE BRAVE SAINT SYSTEM HAS BEEN COMPLETED!"

With this joyful shout the crowd began roaring with happiness as this news was excellent and just about guaranteed the survival of the Angel race which has been in a steep population decline as of recent years.

"Calm down everyone. There are more announcements to get excited about." Michael calmed the crowd down with his majestic voice and words. "Before those announcements however I will relinquish the microphone to the Research Division so they may explain this miracle."

Michael gingerly handed over the microphone to Raphael who took it with an easy smile and stepped forward into the position of Michael.

"Ladies and gentlemen. While I see that most of you are overjoyed by this new initiative of the Research Division, some of you I can tell are still rather skeptical." Raphael took a few steps to the side as he spoke forcing everyone's eyes to follow him as he moved across the stage. "'Aren't we just copying the Devil's?' 'Have we given up our pride as Angels?' That is what you might be asking yourselves." His eye glanced towards Gabriel who stood nearby glaring with her arms crossed over her chest. Smirking he stopped and turned to the crowd bombastically with one of his arms spread high.

"We Angels have never copied Devils and that still has not changed!" He announced, causing murmurs of confusion to spread throughout the crowd, "I repeat we Angela have ever copied Devils and that still has not changed!"

"It was we Angels who first brought great humans into heaven making them saints and putting them down in history for future generations to follow their example!"

"It was we Angels which are God's hands and feet that first descended to the world of man and granted their wishes through prayers!"

"It was we the Angels that were once admired by the masses as the beings to strive towards and so it shall be again! All we are doing is returning things to the way they should be!" Raphael announced with such vigor the crowd roared along with him.

"Lord Raphael is making a lot of sense!"

"He says what we're all thinking!"

"Lord Raphael!"

The people sang his praise wildly as they cheered. The best part about leading the Angels was this exactly.

Most Angels were between one set and three sets of wings meaning their individual ego's weren't that high. Simply by gathering them up in a stadium such as this and convincing around 77% of them was enough to spread into all of them being convinced.

That was perhaps the more sinister reason for having every extremely important announcement held in the Industria Stadium, though of course the Four Great Seraph wouldn't ever actually use this for anything like war as they once used to.

It was a time of peace after all and Michael was incredibly interested in maintaining that peace.

"And with that said I'd like to introduce you to the lady that made this possible along with the children chosen by us the Four Seraphim to represent the Angels!"

Raphael waved his hand and snapped his fingers in front of him causing a cloud of smoke to envelop the stage obscuring the view of all the Angels in the stands.

As the smoke cleared five more people were on stage, 4 of which were young children each in front of one of the Seraphs that chose them. In front of them was Angela standing shakily with the microphone visibly sweating up a storm in her nervousness.

"U-U-Uhhh... H-Hello everyone... you might not know me since I'm just a regular researcher under L-Lord Raphael however my name is Angela the head of the Brave Saint project!" While it was good that she was able to make her voice louder than normal she awkwardly made it far too loud causing a piercing noise to ring through the stadium.

"Ugh... sorry..." She meekly apologized. "*Ahem* T-The Brave Saint project was created in order to reincarnate the humans we all l-love so much into our fellow Angels." Angela takes a small deck of cards from within her coat and presents them to the crowd, the pack had a red heart on it signifying which set it was. "With these we can more efficiently reward the pious and increase our popularity greatly."

With the cards in her hand she steps to the side slightly and points to Cebrail who was staring blankly forward, "And we have the great Seraphim Princess to thank for this! If it weren't for her our research would have taken several more months to finish!"

Somehow when saying her thanks and granting credit to Cebrail she didn't stutter even once and said it with such confidence in spite of her meek disposition that the Angels couldn't help but cheer at this.

Despite never meeting Cebrail once most of them had a great impression of her to begin with as in Angel society status was everything for the most part. Not only was Cebrail the daughter to one of the Four Great Seraphs but was also a Miracle Child, a child born from the pure love between a human and an Angel. Simply by that merit she would be loved by the Angels, children like her were called "Miracle Children" for a reason.

"A-As thanks I-I promised our p-princess that she would be the first to get one. Princess would you please come up?" Angela gestured to the Seraphim Princess to step forward however the girl didn't move.

"U-Um p-princess?"

Gabriel looked down at her daughter with a business smile and noticed something rather peculiar. Her daughter's eyelids were closed and instead had fake eyes drawn onto them.

"..." She poked her daughter behind her ear startling her awake.

"H-Huh? Ah? Is it my turn?" Cebrail rubbed her eyes casually and yawned a bit Puriel could barely hide her glare towards Cebrail's back as she stepped forward to take the microphone.

"I thank you-" As she took the cards and held the microphone in hand she began to speak but stopped just as quickly. She looked suspiciously over to her uncle Michael who politely smiled back at her. "This statement is false. This statement is false. This statement is false. This statement is false."

Michael seemed a bit surprised by her words along with everyone else in the arena however his expression quickly changed to one of understanding and put a finger over his lips, warning her to be silent.

Somewhere nearby watching and listening two busty women in leotards with white and black wings resembling some kind of disgusting mixture of both a Fallen Angel and a regular Angels wings found themselves collapsing with smoke flowing from their orifices. Their eyes showed the dreaded blue screens of death.

In an unknown large business building a man lounging on his chair watched as the screen in front of him, which was playing a video of the Angels gathering in the stadium, turned into a staticy mess.

"I see, I'm impressed that she managed to tell from that distance she was being watched, moreso that she could tell they were machines rather than living beings." Seemingly uncaring of the destruction of his creations he complimented Cebrail and kicked up his feet onto his desk while folding his hands over his stomach. On his right hand was a golden ring with a magical inscription on it matching Cebrail's own, it was Solomon's Ring.

This man was a king candidate.

"Though I guess that should be expected of my very own daughter~"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

165K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...
20.1K 282 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
7.1K 164 16
Many would wonder, what would they do if they reincarnated into the universe of High School DXD. Better yet, what if they had the gamer. This is a st...
730K 11.3K 48
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE AND REBORN AS A STEPPING STONE OF THE PROTAGONIST AND HOW WILL YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY 1st dxd 1 st devil 1 st rias 1 st h...