Flower of Evil

By luvbangton

She used to be a beautiful young lady who resembled a sunflower. Bright,cheerful and mischievous. She was a r... More

Trailer
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
Season 2|Ch.1
S2|ch.2
S2|ch.3
S2|Ch.4
S2|Ch.5
S2|Ch.6
S2|Ch.7
S2|Ch.8
S2|ch.9
s2|ch.10
S2|Ch.11
S2|Ch.12
S2|Ch.13
S2|Ch.14
S2|Ch.15
S2|Ch.17
S2|Ch.18
S2|Ch.19
S2|Ch.20
S2|Ch.21
S2|Ch.22
S2|Ch.23
S2|Ch.24
S2|Ch.25
S2|Ch.26
S2|Ch.27
S2|Ch.28
S2|part 29
S2|Ch.30
S2|Ch.31
S2|Ch.32
S2|Ch.33
S2|Ch.34
S2|Ch.35
S2|Ch.36
S2|Ch.37
S2|Ch.38
S2|Ch.39
S2|Ch.40
S2|Ch.41
S2|Ch.42
S2|Ch.43
S2|Ch.44[Finale]
Extra chap.1
Extra Ch.2
Extra Ch.3
Announcement

S2|Ch.16

3.7K 415 124
By luvbangton

...Flower of Evil....

Iseul opened her eyes and groaned feeling a headache. She squinted her eyes when her eyes were met with a blinding light.

"Fuck,my head hurts"

"Oh,so you have a head too. Hmm. Nice to hear"

Iseul almost screamed. Someone is in her room! No,it wasn't even her room! When she looked at the person who was sitting on a couch with crossed arms,she widened her eyes.

"You!"

Zhang Linghe raised an eyebrow.

Iseul was confused. How did she end up with him? What happened yesterday? She didn't really remember. Was she so drunk that she walked over to his place? And where the hell is the grim reaper who was babysitting her?

"What.....happened?", she asked carefully.

"You don't remember?", He asked.

She shook her head slowly. Did she do something embarrassing?

Linghe scoffed loudly in disbelief and raised his palm,ready to count her crimes. "Stealing, yelling,causing troubles to staff,sleeping woah!!!!! You and your 'boyfriend' caused so much damage to that mall and your ex boyfriend had to wipe off your asses!"

Iseul was in disbelief. Now,she heard from him,she kinda remembered what happened. She was embarrassed to the point she wanted to hide. But,

"Wait –boyfriend?! What boyfriend??and who is my ex boyfriend?"

"Now you don't even remember who your boyfriend is? Hah! You must be kidding me right?! Who is he?! Xie Ming?! Is that him?! Did you get together with that bastard Xie Ming?! Wahhhh! I just let you go for few weeks and you are already moving on! This isn't right! We are getting back together!", he was like in a nonstop rap battle.

Iseul immediately jumped out from the bed and tried to calm him down. She looked around and saw a glass of water on the side table. Grabbing it,she handed the water glass to him. "Drink this and calm down. Slow slow,yeah?"

Linghe drank the glass of water,still keeping his glare on her.

"Feeling alright?", she asked carefully, trying not to trigger him.

He shook his head.

Iseul scratched her head not knowing what to do. "Look,he is not my boyfriend and he is definitely not Xie Ming. He is uh uh my friend?"

Linghe looked at her warily and raised an eyebrow. "Just friends?"

Iseul immediately nodded. "Yes yes! Just friends! That's all! "

Linghe cleared his throat and stood up with his hands behind his back. "Then,....who is more handsome? Me or him?"

Iseul,"You!"

Linghe almost smiled but controlled his lips. "Okay then. Come on. Breakfast is ready"

"Wait wait,where is he?", Iseul asked as she followed him.

"He left early in the morning"

Iseul nodded with sealed lips and followed him obediently. Just as she was passing by the mirror, she suddenly paused and looked at herself.

She stared at herself for few minutes before screaming the guts out.

Linghe was scared out of his wits and almost fell down. He looked back with wide eyes,just to see Iseul staring at mirror with wide eyes.

Iseul cried pointing at herself. "Who is this?!"

Linghe looked at the mirror and looked at Iseul again. "Isn't that...you?"

Iseul covered her mouth with her palm and fell on her butt dramatically. She was a complete mess. Her hair was like a bird nest and her mascara was all over her face. Yeonjun wasn't wrong when he said she looked like a hanged ghost.

"I look ugly!!ahahhshajja", she cried hard.

Linghe couldn't help but laugh. He squatted down next to her and patted her head.

Iseul hid her face on his chest and cried harder. "Why didn't you tell me sooner! I look like a dead body! Dying once is enough!"

Linghe didn't really pay attention to her words,thinking she is saying nonsense and chuckled. "Alright, alright. Then go and wash up before breakfast. Cloths will be ready once you are done. Stop crying and get up"

Iseul immediately got up and dashed inside the bathroom.

In the middle of her bath,a servant girl gave her female products she needed. After the bath,she came out wearing a bathrobe. When she was out,there were rows of dresses for her to choose.

Iseul sighed thinking what should she wear. There were every type of cloths there. From jeans to gowns,everything.

Since she was in her lover's home,she didn't want to wear clothes to look powerful. She could let her guard down. So,to look beautiful, she chose a white gown with a net covering her shoulder parts. It was long enough to cover her thighs. Wearing this gown,she stood infront of the mirror and let her hair down. Her hair had grown a bit passing her shoulders now.

When she got out from the room,she saw him on a couch with his phone. He was wearing a business suit. It seemed like he was ready to go to his work.

When he sensed her presence, he spoke. "You ready? Let's go and have break —", he stopped when he saw her. He almost forgot to breath,seeing her in a girly dress. "—fast", he finished his sentence in a daze.

Iseul smirked.

______

Both of them had breakfast in silence. The table was filled with various delicious dishes. From Korean to French,table had variety of food. It almost looked like a blind date.

"You didn't have to do this much", Iseul said as she took a bite from something god knows what. Her tongue technology was not good enough to pronounce the French dishes.

Linghe cleared his throat. "It's nothing"

Iseul looked at him secretly as she took another bite. He looked so handsome and ravishing. She smiled as focused on her dish.

"Danbi"

Iseul looked up immediately.

Linghe seemed hesitant. He opened his mouth and again closed.

"What is it? It's okay. Ask away", Iseul said reassuring him.

"You called me Xie Ming yesterday too"

Iseul stiffened.

"Does he perhaps have the same looks as I do?", He asked.

Iseul didn't know how to respond. Same look,yeah. But things are far more complicated than he thinks.

Seeing Iseul hesitating to answer, he looked down at his plate with a bitter smile. "I think I could guess the answer. So,you liked me because we do share same looks?"

"No!", Iseul immediately defended herself. "That's not true", she whispered. "We had this conversation before too. Zhang, Xie Ming is only the past"

"Then why do you keep calling me by his name? We are different persons. Danbi,if you are seeing me as someone else,then..."

Iseul looked at him with wide eyes. He is right. Zhang and Xie Ming are not the same person. Though he is the reincarnation of Xie Ming,he is different from Xie Ming. She should stop seeing him as Xie Ming. It's unfair to Zhang Linghe. But at the same time,what about Xie Ming who died for her? The father of her child. Things are complicated.

"....I should make you fall in love with me"

Iseul blinked twice.

"I can't loss to him"

Iseul stared at Zhang Linghe with wide eyes.

"I'll try to win you"

Danbi – Zhang Linghe story is different from Iseul – Xie Ming.

Just then,her phone rang loudly from the room she slept. She widened her eyes. "Dad!"

Linghe was dumbfounded when she ran to the room,leaving their sentimental conversation. He didn't know if he should stop her or not. In the end,he closed his mouth.

She came running with the phone near her ear. "I'm so sorry dad!! ....no no! I was staying at a friend's place.....no no no! Don't send them!.... what!!", she hang up and looked at Zhang Linghe. "My brother has come to pick me up! I'm leaving!", she ran to the door way but paused and looked back. "I love you in your every reincarnation! It's still you! Only you!Zhang Linghe"

He clearly didn't understand what she meant. He wanted to ask the meaning of her words but she had already run off. He smiled like an idiot and slapped himself. "Stop smiling"

But he continued to smile.

"Hey,how did her brother know she is here?", He asked himself.

_________

Iseul saw Yoongi infront of the apartment complex with his car. He was outside the car,leaning against the door with a cigarette in between his lips. He wore a pair of specks which added an intimidating look.

Iseul sighed. She had been trying her best to ignore them but they kept coming infront of her eyes like some annoying bugs. It's not like she hated them but she felt guilty to look at them. Just seeing Yoongi was enough to make her kill herself.

Yoongi had changed a bit. When he was a Prince,he was not a big fan of alcoholic stuff. Now,look at him,a cigarette in his mouth. He even has a separate room to store special wine and alcoholic stuff. But his cold personality didn't have a single bit of change.

When Yoongi saw Iseul,staring at him,he removed the cigarette and walked towards a trash bin before throwing the stick to it. Then he went towards the car and proceeded to open the car door for her. "Get in?"

She awkwardly walked towards the car and got in. Yoongi got in too and started driving.

Iseul looked at him from time to time but couldn't speak. She didn't know how to address him. Brother? It will shameless of her to address him after what she did to him. Your highness? They are past that era a long time ago. So,the best option was to stay silent until he speaks. But until when?

Her chest was heavy with the burden.

"Have you had breakfast?", Yoongi finally asked.

Iseul was about to say yes but for a reason, she said no. She was seeking foe an opportunity to speak. It should be her who should approach them. She did wrong to them. Specially Yoongi and Jungkook.

"No", she said.

Yoongi nodded slightly and drove towards a restaurant. On the way,he called someone through his earpiece. "Empty the Midori restaurant"

Iseul was startled. "You don't have to do it. I'm fine with crowd"

Yoongi, "But I'm not"

Iseul almost forgot. This introvert hates crowded places.

Soon enough, they reached the restaurant. They went to the upstairs.

Iseul almost scoffed. If they were only using upstairs, he could have rented only the upstairs, why the heck did he empty out the whole place! Royalty is on another level,indeed.

As they entered the dining room,she spoke. "You spent so much just to have a meal in this room?"

Yoongi side glanced her before speaking. "I didn't spend money"

"Huh?"

"Why do I need to pay for my own property?"

Iseul wasn't even shocked. Her rich brothers own everything. What can you expect from rich ghost kings. Well,she used to own everything too. Even a life of a newborn baby was her property that time.

They sat on either side of the table and waited. The waitress came inside with a menu.

"Just bring one set from everything"

After the food was served, Iseul slowly started dig in even though she was full. She was sure that she'll gain few more pounds. She has to sneak into Jungkook's gym again.

"So,what do you do? I mean as a job?", She started off.

Yoongi was focusing on his phone,nevertheless he replied. "An attorney"

Iseul hummed in amusement.

She didn't know how to initiate a conversation with this introvert brother of hers.

"Bro –broth —", she coughed loudly as she choked on her food. She couldn't believe this is happening right now. She just needed a time to be serious.

Yoongi passed a tissue to her without looking at her.

Taking the tissue, she smiled slightly. He had always been like this. He was always there for her secretly but she never saw him. He was helping her from the shadows. Acting like he didn't care but in reality, he always cares.

"Why do you care instead of hating me?"

Yoongi paused.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed

See ya soon

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 11.8K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
169K 4.9K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
97 6 7
., I had succumbed to cold, tears and pain. It seemed that there was only me and the flowers around, I didn't want to open my eyes, because I knew th...
606K 52.8K 88
She was a flower, bloomed at a wrong place. Gifted with a pair of cursed crimson eyes,she was a beast sent by hell. Her skin was pale as snow. One wo...