The Jade Malfoy Book 2: Order...

By blyn99

Rated Mature for strong language Ursa Malfoy, older sister of Draco Malfoy, eldest child of Narcissa and Luc... More

Ursa appearance
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 37

54 0 0
By blyn99

     "Every memory he has access to is a weapon that he can use against you." Snape says one night during Harry's occlumency lesson. "You wouldn't last two seconds if he invaded your mind."

     "Yes I would!" Harry argues.

     "No you wouldn't Harry." Ursa says. "You struggle to keep me out and I am not a good legilimens. You need to ignore your emotions. Suppress them."

     "Enough!" Snape snaps. "You're just your father. Lazy, arrogant-"

     "Don't say a word against my father." Harry interrupts and Ursa sighs.

     "Weak."

     "I am not weak."

     "Then prove it! Control your emotions. Discipline your mind. Legilimens." The room goes silent as Harry tries to keep Snape out. The silence doesn't last long as Snape pulls out of Harry's mind.

     "Stop it!"

     "Is this what you call control?"

     "We've been at it for hours. If I could just rest."

     "The Dark Lord isn't resting!"

     "You need to be able to do this while tired Harry." Ursa says. "My guardian used to do this all day."

     "Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been." Snape says.

     "Hey!" Ursa says.

     "Well it may have escaped your notice but life isn't fair. Your blessed father knew that. In fact he frequently thought-"

     "My father was a great man!" Harry interjects.

     "Your father was a swine. Legilimens."

     "Protego." Harry casts at the same time. The room goes silent and Ursa notices something is wrong with Snape. Suddenly, Snape seizes Harry by the collar of his shirt.

     "Severus!" Ursa warns.

     "Your lessons are at an end." Snape growls. "Get. Out." Snape releases Harry and Harry walks out of the room.

     "The spell reflected back on you didn't it?"

     "It did."

     "What did he see?"

     "My worst memory. His father bullying me and the day my friendship with Lily ended."

     "When you called her a- that word?"

     "A Mudblood, yes. Go to bed Ursa." Ursa hugs Snape.

     "Yes sir."

***

     Ursa walks into Snape's office and sits in one of the chairs. "We are here to discuss your plans for after Hogwarts and decide what classes you need to take during your sixth and seventh years." Snape says.

     "Why do I have to do this Severus?" Ursa groans. "I'm a Malfoy. I don't need a job. Even if I did it wouldn't matter what I want to do."

     "You could still get a job in the Ministry if you really wanted to. We also both know there is a chance you won't be a Malfoy forever. You need a plan in case you get disowned."

     "And I have one, a few actually."

     "Please share."

      "Well for one if I get disowned, you're next to take care of me."

      "I can't guarantee I will be able to do that Ursa."

     "I know, that's why I have more than one plan. My next choice would be Sirius."

      "Sirius Black?"

     "We've gotten a little close over the time I spent at Grimmauld. I already talked to him about it and he agreed to help me out."

     "Any other plans?" Ursa sighs and frowns.

     "You're gonna laugh."

      "Out with it Ursa."

     "George and Fred plan on opening a joke shop, I want to work there."

     "A joke shop? Seriously Ursa?"

     "I knew you'd think it's stupid."

     "Ursa with your grades you could do anything you want. You could become the Minister."

     "I don't want to be Minister. I want to work with my friends." Snape opens his mouth as there is a knock on the door. He gets up and opens the door to find Umbridge standing there.

     "Sorry I am late." Umbridge says. "My last meeting ran long." Snape steps to the side and lets Umbridge in. She sits down next to Ursa.

     "We were just finishing up here." Snape replies as he returns to his chair.

     "Oh? And what have you decided Miss Malfoy?"

      "I decided that if I must get a job, which I doubt I ever will, it would be something at the Ministry." Ursa replies. "Perhaps Wizengamont or the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures."

     "Well I must say that is quite ambitious given your reputation here."

     "Whatever do you mean?"

     "You know exactly what I mean. You are constantly getting into trouble."

     "Only with you."

      "That's more than enough trouble. You have to follow the rules to be a part of Wizengamont. You also need perfect grades."

      "I have perfect grades. I always have. I expect to get all Os on my O.W.L.s."

     "You're barely getting perfect grades in my class."

     "But they're still perfect."

     "Enough Miss Malfoy." Snape says. "You are dismissed." Ursa stands and walks out of the room.

***

     "Where's Ursa?" Hermione whispers to Harry in Defense Against the Dark Arts.

     "Helping Fred and George." Harry replies.

     "She's going to get herself in trouble."

     "Alright boys, we've been over this." Ursa says to George and Fred. "Harry needs us to buy him some time. You ready?"

     "I was born ready." Fred says and Ursa smiles.

     "Good. Now everything is ready. Just need to wait-" The bell rings. "For that. Now or never boys." Ursa pulls George and Fred into a hug. "Make me proud."

     "Ready George?" Fred asks.

     "Ready Fred." George replies. "Better run Ursa." Ursa nods and runs away. She blends in with a group of fifth years as the boys set off the first firework. Ursa smiles as it turns into a dragon. Students scream as it rushes through the halls. The boys take off in a run, shooting off more fireworks as they go. Ursa carefully follows behind them, blending in with the group of students following them too.

***

     Students surround Fred and George, some covered in Stinksap. "So?" Umbridge says. "You think it is funny to turn a school hallway into a swamp?"

     "Pretty funny yeah." Fred says.

     "You two, are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school."

     "Nah, I don't think we are." Fred turns to George. "George, I think we've outgrown our full time education."

     "Yeah, I've been feeling that myself." George replies.

      "Reckon it's time we test our talents in the real world?"

     "Definitely." The both raise their wands.

     "Accio brooms." They both say. There is a crashing sound in the distance and Harry just ducks in time to avoid getting hit by George and Fred's brooms. The brooms stop in front of the boys.

     "We won't be seeing you." Fred says as he swings his leg over his broomstick.

     "Yeah. Don't bother to keep in touch." George says as he mounts his own broom.

     "If anyone wants to buy a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley, Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes," Fred says in a loud voice. "Our new shop!"

     "Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," George adds, pointing at Professor Umbridge.

     "Stop them!" Umbridge shrieks, but it is too late. As the Inquisitorial Squad close in, Fred and George kick off from the floor, shooting fifteen feet into the air. Fred looks across the hall at Ursa standing in the crowd. "Give her hell for us Malfoy." Ursa cheers in response and the boys fly out the front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 41 7
Rated Mature for strong language Ursa Malfoy, older sister of Draco Malfoy, eldest child of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. The first almost 6 years of...
5.1K 184 35
Rated Mature for strong language Ursa Malfoy, older sister of Draco Malfoy, eldest child of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. After returning home nine ye...
146K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...
18.5K 589 32
SEQUEL TO THE LITTLEST MALFOY LOST!! The battle had ended and we had begun to rebuild the wizarding world. Everything seemed perfect. What we didn't...