All I've ever wanted

Por mamaafterdark

(All FSU series) Book 1 18+ Camila Estella Rodriguez~ new college student, newly single, on a path of self d... M谩s

Hello/Introduction
Aesthetics/Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 part I
41 part II
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Thank you
Authors note
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

43

3K 53 2
Por mamaafterdark

Camila POV:

Tw

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beeping noises interrupt my sleep. I try to open my eyes but they feel heavy.

My body doesn't respond. It's not moving. I can't move.

Darkness. Pain. Pain everywhere.

Hushed voices are all I hear.

Sebastian?

My baby?

Darkness greets me again and pulls me into a deep slumber.

~

Sebastian POV:

We've been at the hospital for two days now. Camila still hasn't woken up.

When they told me what happened to her I felt like my whole world crashed down.

I felt defeated.

But mostly angry

Camila was assaulted and I wasn't there to protect her. Camila was assaulted by a man trying to get to my father and I.

It was my fault.

She came to the game because of me. I told her about the mafia. It's all my fucking fault.

I'm an idiot to think the mafia will never be apart of my life. To think I can live my dream without costing a price. She deserves more than this. More than what I can give her.

They both do.

Our baby

My shoulders shake and I can't control the sobs that come out of my mouth. I've been holding it in for two days.

The mafia is in my blood. It's inevitable.

Omertà

I'm sitting down on a terrible hospital chair next to Camila. She's laying down knocked out cold. They said she was in really bad shape. Bruised ribs, collapsed lung, a deep gash on her skull, a concussion, gashes and cuts on her face. Her stomach was bleeding and they had to take her into emergency surgery. They said that during surgery her heart gave out and they had to resuscitate her. Overall, her surgery was fine but it will take months for her to recover.

We almost lost the baby. Odds are the baby surviving are slim to none. They warned me that with all the damage her body has gone through it's really hard to tell.

I called her mom and she came as soon as possible. She was devastated. We all are. The guys came up too. They stayed in the waiting room. I haven't left her side. I can't.

No one still knows about the pregnancy. The doctors and nurses have made that information scarce because I don't want them to know. It's Camilas choice at the end of the day.

I don't know how long I've sat here. I'm in my own horrid thoughts as I feel movement. My fingers are laced between Camila's and I feel them shifting in my own. I look up and see her opening her eyes. The realization she's in the hospital starts to make her breathing escalate and I try to soothe her.

"Baby it's okay I'll tell you everything you need to know. It's just me." I comfort her with my hands soothing her hair softly trying not to hurt her and rub my thumb against the back of her hand.

She nods and I press the button for a nurse or doctor to come see Camila since she woke up.

Her breathing returns to normal and she's staring at me. Trying to understand what could have happened.

The knock on the door disrupts us and a doctor and nurse stride in standing by Camila's side. The nurse attains to her while the doctor speaks.

"Hello Camila I'm Dr. Rosen. Do you have any idea how you got here?"

She looks at me then shakes her head no.I lace our fingers together and squeeze her hand for comfort. She squeezes back.

I love you

The doctor then goes on to tell her everything. Her eyes are watery, shock is written all over her face but she doesn't shed a tear in front of him. The nurse checks on Camila and proceeds to change her bandages. Once they both leave she crashes down and starts silently sobbing into her hands. Dr. Rosen told her she wasn't able to leave the hospital yet because since she's pregnant they need to assess her and make sure she doesn't hemorrhage from the surgery or anything else that's serious. They gave her two more days and then if she's okay we'll be able to leave. We because I am not leaving her side ever again.

I get up to comfort her but she puts her hand out to stop me.
"Can you give me a moment alone?" Her voice comes out hoarse and a bit of a bite into it.

Please don't

Please baby

Please

Inside I'm begging her for not to shut me out but I have to let her do things on her own too. I nod and walk out of the room. I lean against
a wall and start crying sliding to the floor.

Why?

Why her? Why us?

There's a clearing of the throat and I look up to see Camila's mom here, Rebecca.

She's been very sweet. Unfortunately we met under the worst circumstances, however she knows I love her daughter and I'd do anything for her.

Anything like not being there for practice and my next game because I'm not leaving her side. I haven't even answered back to the scout from New York. My heart is in a different place right now to deal with pointless things like basketball. My heart is in this hospital door behind me.

"Todo esta bien? Que paso?" Is everything okay? What happened?

I get up and wipe my eyes with the arm of my jacket. "She woke up"

She gasps "eso es bueno no? Porque tu esta llorando?
That's a good thing isn't it? Why are you crying?

I swallow feeling my emotions return but blink my eyes a couple times to push it away. "She wants to be alone" scrunching my nose to control the sting.

I look around the hospital seeing other families waiting for their loved ones to get better. Some are crying, sleeping, laughing and just plain tired. Being in the ICU for two days was the worst moments but now being in a regular room it still haunts me. It's exhausting. I haven't been able to sleep. Seeing her lay there lifeless, with bruises and connected to millions of wires completely shatters me.

"She's stubborn. I'll go check on her. Take care of yourself in the mean time nene, por favor."she pats my back and then enters the room. Boy, please

I'm finally alone again and I don't have to hold it in. I can't blink them away this time.

~

A/n:
This is so heartbreaking!

Don't worry it'll get better soon!

mamaafterdark❤️‍🔥

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

87.8K 2.7K 40
A story that follows Y/N and Camilo in your somewhat enemies to friends to lovers trope. Camilo Madrigal is known for his vibrant and cunning persona...
5K 345 59
We're all well known with how the path of a mentally ill girl goes. They either destroy themselves until theres nothing left or their minds take over...
5.9K 164 33
Y/N is very insecure of what they look like and how they act. After from moving into a new village, Y/N tries their very best to not be theirselves i...
351 40 30
***New chapter every Friday*** Cami has one wish. To get accepted to the arts program at her father's alma mater. But after facing constant rejection...