EUPHORIC | t.s.h

By peterscoconut

โ Listen pretty boy, I'm not that proud of sucking your dick either โž ๐Ÿน :: TomHolland x reader More

๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด
prologue
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
Part five II - SMUT
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
Honestly what the hell
part twenty one
part twenty one II - SMUT??
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty four II - SMUT
part twenty five
part twenty five II - SMUT
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty eight II - SMUT
part twenty nine
part twenty nine II - SMUT
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty two II - SMUT
part thirty two III - extra canon
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty four II - SMUT
part thirty five
part thirty five II - SMUT
party thirty six
part thirty eight
part thirty nine
part thirty nine II - SMUT
part fourty
part fourty one
part fourty two
part fourty three
part fourty three II - SMUT
part fourty four
part fourty four II - SMUT
part fourty five
part fourty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one

part thirty seven

921 16 2
By peterscoconut

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Notion

The Rare Occasions

"JENNIFER?!?"

There was silence.

"Brandon?" The woman murmured with a frown.

"Uh do you two know each other?" Siena asked confused and Y/n stood there just as baffled.

The bus had passed and the people had walked through, yet this group of four stood at the edge of the school ground where it met the road, staring at each other's faces.

"I can't believe it's you?" Brandon said surprised with a chuckle.

"Neither can I, uhm how are you I guess?" The woman named 'Jennifer' aka Siena's mom asked awkwardly. She looked as if she was a retired Victoria secret model, or at least a movie star actress. She was incredibly good looking and clearly knew it as well. She was in an all white tight dress that stopped at a little lower than her knees with a golden belt running across it with golden studs. She had golden shoes on and a white purse with her hair tied up in a messy bun.

"Good, great in fact, what about you? You still haven't lost that beauty of yours." Brandon said and Jennifer replied with a smile and a nod.

"And you with your charm." She said almost bitterly and the two girls glanced at each other.

The four stood there awkwardly for a while with Brandon looking at Jennifer as if she was some old antique watch he had lost years ago and he finally found it in the school ground.

"Are you guys old ex's or something?" Siena spoke in the midst of the silence and the adults looked around clumsily.

"Well, in a way." Jennifer muttered under her breath and Brandon hesitated to speak.

"We slept together." He said, and it was a detail that neither of the girls wanted to know.

"Well uhm this was great-" Y/n began trying to rid everyone of feeling anymore awkward but Brandon interrupted.

"Why don't you guys come over for lunch! It's almost two." Siena and Y/n glanced at each other with wide eyes.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Jennifer proposed but he began again.

"Oh come on!" Brandon insisted.

"Really, we better get going we're missing our bus."

"Come on Jen fuck the bus, let's go in my car."
Siena and Y/n frowned again. Jen? Just at that moment their bus passed by and drove off into the afternoon light.

"Well there's that!" Brandon exclaimed and everyone walked over to the parking and lot and into the car.

Brandon started the engine as Jennifer sat next to him in the front seat and the two girls comfortably sat in the back seats.

There was silence throughout with Y/n and Siena looking at each other in confusion as they carefully observed the two mindless adults sitting forwards.

At moments Jennifer would glance at Brandon and Brandon would smile at her silently, or at times he looked at her through the mirror and she would blush and look the other way. Okay what the hell was happening?

"Listen here, there's definitely something more between you two than 'we slept together'." Siena erupted all of a sudden and Y/n bit her lip nervously. "So just spill it and tell us what's up."

Brandon and Jennifer remained quiet until Y/n saw her dad lick his lips, look into the front mirror at her and gulp.

"She's your mom." He said simply and even Jennifer turned her head to look at him alarmingly.

"I know she's my mom- why don't you just-" Siena stopped and looked at Brandon's eyes that were looking straight at Y/n.

"Oh."

"What?" And just as Y/n said that Brandon lost all focus and realised that he was about to hit another car.

He abruptly turned the wheel, hastily putting all his force into the car and pressing down on the accelerator.

"HOLY SHIT!" Siena screamed as she gripped onto the handle above and Y/n sat there quiet with her hands holding her dad's seat in front of her.

Brandon had managed to swiftly turn away in time and the car had stopped as he let out a heavy breath. He began driving again, slowly this time with his focus on the road.

"I'm her mother? I don't understand, we never kept the child." Jennifer began as her body was fully facing Brandon's and she looked at him with immense confusion.

"You never kept the child. The doctor's never sent her for adoption, I raised Y/n on my own."

Jennifer gulped in silence.

"Stop the car." Y/n said and Brandon looked at her confused.

"What-"

"I said stop the car dad." She said more forcefully this time. Brandon stopped at the side in a neighbourhood just a block away from where they lived.

Y/n opened the car door and got out of the vehicle and began gripping her hair and pacing around the street.

Brandon got out of the car as well and looked to see if she was okay.

"I'm sorry." She said as she saw Brandon standing there.

"Sorry for what? You did nothing wrong." He brought her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"I can't help but feel this is my fault."

"Oh it's not your fault, don't worry." He kissed the top of her head. Y/n pulled away and looked up at her dad.

"I just don't think we're ready for this. Your not ready for this dad. You can't put yourself in a situation that carries so many bad memories, this is exactly what we were trying to run from all these years."

The pools under her eyes insisted to fall but Brandon wiped them away before they could.

"We'll be fine." He held her shoulders, kissed her cheek and got back into the car.

"Is everything okay?" Siena asked as Brandon sat down inside.

"Give her a minute." He said and Y/n came back inside and gave Siena a smile.

"All good." Y/n said and he started the car.

They drove to the house in silence and Brandon welcomed the two inside.

"I'm really happy for you and Tom." Siena said as her and Y/n sat in the other girl's room.

The two adults were downstairs talking about their old high school years while these two were muttering on their own.

"Aww thanks. What about you? Is there any lucky prince?" Y/n said excitedly as she nudged Siena on the shoulder.

"Oh shut up. Lucky Prince, I haven't been paying attention to boys or girls just my dear dear soccer ball." The girls chuckled and continued on.

"But I mean, what's the last relationship you've been in?" Y/n asked lying down on her stomach as she swinged her ankles back and forth.

"Surprisingly, it was Tom." Siena mumbled as she leaned back on the headboard.

"Oh."

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything, but it really doesn't matter. It was a year or two ago, lasted barely a few weeks."

Y/n just hummed in response, today came with a lot of surprises.

"Why did you two end it?"

"I don't think we did end it, he seduced me first and then started ignoring me after I made the soccer team." Siena sat upright again and continued.

"I understood he didn't want anything to do with me since the jock boys can only date the pretty school girls, plus he came to me whenever he felt like having sex even after not talking to me for days. He honestly just used me." She sighed.

"He doesn't let me play for the team and makes me sit at the bench. And I can't do anything about it since he's the captain. It's been over a year and he still has a grudge against me even though I'm one of the best players, I stopped ignoring his calls and texts whenever he wanted me to come. He was a prick honestly." Siena finished placing her head on her palm.

Y/n sat there quiet breathing heavily. She didn't know how to feel about this. No I love you's, dating after he got an A. Sounds wrong.

But she didn't know if her suspicions were true,  he was so much more different. He was different than before, he couldn't be using her. He was not the same person he might have been a year ago, he couldn't.

Siena looked to her side at Y/n who was nervously biting her lip in her thoughts.

"Hey." Siena said reaching out and holding Y/n's shoulder. "Don't think too much on this. I can tell that he likes you a lot when he looks at you, he hasn't lasted this long with a girl so consistently, like ever. Your the first one he actually cares about, everyone can tell."

Y/n smiled and wrapped her arms around her.

"Thank you Si." She said and kissed her cheek.

"Anytime."

"You know, if my mom is your mom, then that technically makes us sisters." Y/n said beaming.

"No because I was thinking the same thing."

Siena chuckled. "Love you sis."

"Love you more sis."

>

Sauce stood there behind the large wooden bark as her eyes were fixed on her sister who was sitting inside the coffee shop.

Her table was somewhere on the side, near the street and there was an umbrella on top of the two person table. Sierra was nervously playing with her bracelet as she looked around for her sister. Her sister on the other hand was hiding behind a tree, blowing in and out trying to calm herself before she talked to the one person she had been waiting to see for nearly three years. Sierra looked much of the same, she always wore a plain white high neck shirt, bell bottomed jeans that stopped above her waist with a colourful jacket on top. You'd think going into designing would change her fashion to a more upper level, but the only new edition was a golden chain necklace around her neck that had the letter 's' on it.

Sauce took a deep breath and walked over to her sister and into the coffee house. She stood there and smiled.

"Sauce!" Sierra exclaimed and excitedly got up from her chair and engulfed her sister into a large hug. "I'm so happy to see you."
Sauce smiled and nodded.

"I like your watch." Sierra pointed out looking at the silver around her sister's wrist. It was a common thing for Sierra to acknowledge something another was wearing and she almost always had something to compliment.

"Thanks." Sauce said nervously. "I like your necklace."

Sierra smiled back. It was an old ritual the two of them used to have, whenever the older sister acknowledged a piece of dressing, the younger always carried it forward by pointing out one as well. It was one of the many things that bonded them, and this small moment felt like a warm feeling they had forgotten.

"The 's' is for Sauce." Sierra said almost
sarcastically and Sauce rolled her eyes with a giggle. She really hadn't changed.

"So? How's mom and dad." Sierra began while sipping the glass of water in front of her.

"About that. The reason why I needed to talk you was because I did something, and I needed family to talk too."

Sierra frowned.

"I ran away from home."

"You what?"

"Well, they kicked me out."

She gazed at her younger sister in puzzlement.

"Because I came out to them."

Sierra was quiet, then she smiled. She put out her hand and placed it on her sister's and squeezed it tightly.

"I'm proud of you. I knew you'd do it one day."
Sauce couldn't help but beam and the waiter came to take their order. As soon as he was gone, the older one began again.

"Where are you living now?" Sierra chewed on the onion rings in front of them as Sauce began to talk.

"I'm living with May, and to be honest it's pretty great."

"Mmm that's nice." Sierra mumbled while cleaning her fingers with a napkin. "You know screw our parents, they're both asses."

"I know." Sauce said with a scoff.

"Your really strong for doing this Sauce. I've been struggling ever since I left. I came back to Kingston after I found no success in the big city, but in the last three years I've managed to get a job at this small clothing company that keeps me going. I got a house a few months ago from the little money I made and now I'm living only the quarter part of my dream." She gulped. "It's better than what I had going inside that prison."

"It really is." Sauce took a sip of her coffee. "I have a girlfriend. Her name is Daya, she's amazing."

Sierra began to grin uncontrollably as she saw her sister blush, she really missed her.

"Why don't you come live with me?" Sierra asked after a while of the two of them nibbling on the things in front of them. Sauce choked on her coffee and began wiping her face with her napkin.

Sierra chuckled and smiled.

"What?"

"Why don't you come live with me? I'm right here and I'm sure we can manage the pick and drop to school."

"That's too much to ask from you, I don't want to be a burd-"

"You won't." Sierra placed her hand on Sauce's once again. "What is family for."

Sauce smiled but she kept quiet.

"Come on, what do you say?"

>

May opened the door and starting yelling as usual.

"SOO HOW WAS IT???!?!" She began as Sauce entered inside.

"Great."

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT?"

"Sierra asked me if I wanted to come live with her."

"Oh." May stopped with all the excitement and frowned. "Well then what did you say?"

Sauce beamed her and wrapped her arms around her friend.

"I said I rather live with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.5M 49K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
281K 6.1K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
108K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...