The Awakened One, Book 1: Rem...

By Nentai96

Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Armageddon
Chapter 2: Battle Of Wills
Chapter 3: Hell On Earth
Chapter 4: Awakening
Chapter 5: Awakened One
The Public Service Announcement
Chapter 6: The Queen of The Amazon
Chapter 7: Vampire May Cry
|^{PSA II}^|
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Companion
(A/N): III
Chapter 10: A Chance Encounter
Chapter 11: Lovers
*!Status!* II
(A/N): IV
Chapter 12: Vale
Chapter 13: A Night in Vale
(A/N): V
Chapter 14: Rest and Relaxation
Chapter 15: Training Begins
Chapter 16: A Mysterious Figure
Chapter 17: Scars
(A/N): VI
*!Status!* III
Chapter 18: Glynda Goodwitch
Chapter 19: Ice Queen
Chapter 20: Ozma
(A/N): VII
Chapter 21: Thief in The Night
Chapter 22: The Reaper
Chapter 23: The Xiong Family
(A/N): VIII
Chapter 24: A Woman's Curse
Chapter 25: Spiders
Chapter 26: Foundation
(A/N): IX
Chapter 27: The Disciplinarian
Chapter 28: Jacques Schnee
*!Status!* IV
Chapter 29: Despair
*!Status!* V
(A/N): X
Chapter 30: Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 31: Taking Out The Trash
Chapter 32: Red Like Roses
(A/N): XI
Chapter 33: I Burn
Chapter 34: The Demon Clan
Chapter 35: Preparing For Victory
(A/N): XII
Chapter 36: Conquering Vale's Underworld
Chapter 37: Aftermath
Chapter 38: A Newer Companion
(A/N): XIII
Chapter 39: Mirror Mirror
Chapter 40: Who am I?
Chapter 41: A Fateful Meeting
(A/N): XIV
Chapter 42: At Last
Chapter 43: The White Fang
Chapter 44: Forever Fall Forest
(A/N): XV
Chapter 45: From Shadows
Chapter 46: To Light
Chapter 47: The Snake And The Tiger
(A/N): XVI
Chapter 48: Fairy Tales
Chapter 49: Moving Forward
Chapter 50: Towards The End
(A/N): XVII
Chapter 51: Of The Beginning
Chapter 52: The Summer Tournament
Chapter 53: Finalists
Chapter 54: Finale
Chapter 55: Finished
Chapter 56: Finally
Public Service Announcement
Chapter 57: Initiation
Chapter 58: Act 2
Chapter 59: Knight Ceremony
Chapter 61: Power Leveling
Chapter 62: Total Recall
Chapter 63: System Update
Chapter 64: Divided
Chapter 65: Upside
Chapter 66: Downturn
Chapter 67: The Meeting
Chapter 68: Vacuo
Chapter 69: Tribes of The Desert
Chapter 70: The Desert Kreeps
Chapter 71: The Desert Walkers
Chapter 72: Desert Faunus Alliance
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 73: Disappearance
Chapter 74: Unfortunate Circumstance
Chapter 75: The Mysterious Hunter
Chapter 76: Desperate Invaders
Chapter 77: To Protect
Chapter 78: Running Out Of Time
Chapter 79: Mistake Driven Turmoil
| Where TF Have I Been? |
Awakened Organization: Closure {A Loving Summary}

Chapter 60: Alpha Megoliath

564 18 16
By Nentai96

(A/N)

If you aren't already, I recommend following my account! I'm not going to be doing anymore Author's note chapters, so any and all questions, comments, and stuff like that for this story can be done through simply commenting on these chapters, replying to the announcements that I'll be posting more frequently, and hittin me up in the DM! Thx for reading, and thanks for commenting :)

After saying a quick goodbye to Jaune and the duo that was in the dorm room, (Y/N) returned to his own room, arriving to a scene that was more than expected. Before he even opened the door, his wolf ears were met with the ungodly commotion that was happening inside and for about half a second, he considered simply not entering the room, sending his clone inside in his stead. 

But after thinking about it for a moment longer he decided to take the punishment that was waiting for him in his room. Immediately after opening the door his face was met with a black riding crop, and though he could've dodged the sudden attack he knew that it was justified. 

The slap was then followed by Glynda harshly pinching one of his Faunus ears and dragging him into the room where he saw that Yang, Neyah, and Ruby were in the same state, sitting in front of the surprisingly smoothened hole in the wall that led directly into the other dorm room. 

The Disciplinarian sat him on the ground next to the others, facing the wall that they were each partially responsible for destroying and proceeded to lecture each of them on their wrongful actions. 

Although it was a lecture, the speech was interrupted numerous times by Glynda smashing her weapon of choice on the heads, hands, and laps of each of the perpetrators, and by the time she was finished she decided that her 'lecture; wasn't enough punishment for each of them.

So, as the professor finished her speech, she ordered them to march down to the Headmaster's office and show him a picture of what they had done, along with a full explanation of why they did it. Although (Y/N) obviously hadn't taken part in the activity of smashing a massive whole in the wall, he was definitely responsible for allowing it to happen since a single word of his would've resulted in them stopping. 

Glynda lifted each of them into the air with her light purple Aura and threw them into the hallway, sending them on their way down to Ozpins office where they would quite possibly be met with further punishment. 

However, they were actually met with a facepalm and an eye rub as the Headmaster was exhausted by the seemingly random things that the group constantly took part in, and once he saw the picture, he let out a long, heavy, tired breath air and exclaimed 'I don't care.' So, the group got off fairly easy and were quickly on their way back to the room that Glynda was surely waiting for them in.

Once they arrived back in their room, Glynda was waiting for them with her arms crossed, toe tapping impatiently against the ground, but after they explained to her what the Headmaster had said to them, she slowly decided to give up on the topic. 

Her final words on the topic were simply 'ask first' and with that they concluded their evening, winding down to eventual sleep, giving (Y/N), Byakko, and Lilith the opportunity to sneak out of the room unhindered by any of the lovers. 

They swiftly exited the building, quickly making it to the vast open city, and stopping themselves on rooftop not to far from the gate that led up to the massive campus. "So, My King, what activities will we be taking part in tonight?"

"Well, we're kinda in a weird position right now. We gotta wait for the first of Warmth to start all of the things that we need to complete in and around Mistral, we also need to wait for Cinder to contact us because that chick is extremely illusive, and there is pretty much nothing to do in Vale in the meantime."

"Master, I believe that we should focus our attentions on the completing of Dungeons in order to increase our own strengths as well as possibly weaken the incoming Stygian~Animus that is sure to invade in the near future."

"That was exactly what I was thinking Byakko! Right now, if anything, we'll be heading back to the roots of our nightly routine. We're going to focus on Power Leveling."

"I understand the sentiment My King, however where are you expecting us to complete these activities? I believe your idea is to save Atlas for last since you'll be heading there in the company of the other, more powerful, individuals."

"Yeah, I did think that, but now I'm starting to believe that there isn't much merit in waiting. Before I thought that it'd be for the best for optimization purposes, but now I'm starting to think that we may as well just say fuck it and do it now." 

"The plan before was to complete all the Dungeons and the like in Atlas while I was there with Adam, Sienna, and Zeb, then complete other dungeons in the immediate vicinity of Vale in the meantime. That way everything would be just a bit more optimized, and I'd be able to spend my time perfectly, but now its lookin like there isn't shit to do in and around Vale, so waiting would be an even bigger waste of time." 

"None of this shit would be happening of Cinder would just hurry the fuck up and contact me, or at least make herself discoverable. There is obviously the chance that she somehow already got what she wanted from Roman and no longer needs another partner, but the chance of that being the case is slim to none." "

"So that begs the question, what the fuck is Cinder doing? What if killing Roman altered her plans more than I thought it would? Oh shit, what if Roman wasn't lying about them being in a relationship and somehow Cinder decided to spite me by joining up with some other people in Remnant?" "

"The chances are so slim and there shouldn't be any other major players, but at the same time I have no real way of knowing. This is the real Remnant not Rwby Remnant. So it is more than possible that there is some other third party that is fucking shit up elsewhere that I have no way of knowing about. Fuck! What's the move?"

As (Y/N) started thinking about the multiple branches of decision-making that he was currently faced with, Byakko looked concerningly at her Master and softly spoke, "Master, there is no use worrying about the things that have yet to come. Your mind can only predict and control so much."

"My King, Sister is correct. We are both more than aware of your mental capabilities and desire for maximum efficiency, but in times like this it is best for you to focus on the now rather than the later. I'd recommend you simply focus on the here and now since I am more than certain that everything else will fall into place later on." 

As Lilith spoke, the Basilisk took the opportunity to coil her length lightly around her King, wrapping him in her warmth. "I recommend you try your best to calm your mind MY King. Stressing over things unseen bring nothing but further stress."

"Also, Master, surely you know that you have nothing to worry about. With my and Lilith's assistance I am certain that there is no threat that we cannot conquer together" the tiger Faunus said as she joined in on the embrace that was currently surrounding (Y/N). "We are with you completely on any decision you decide to make, so do not hesitate to choose."

(Y/N)'s conflicted frown quickly turned to a smile as the softness of the tiger's fur brushed across his face and the comforting warm squeeze of the snake's tail relieved him of any negative thoughts. 

After sitting within their embraces for a moment, the Awakened One planted a quick kiss on Lilith's and Byakko's cheeks, bringing a deeper smile to their faces. "You two are too good to me. I feel so much better now thanks to you! Thank you so much for staying by me" he said with a bright smile.

"Of course, Master/Anything for My King" they responded swiftly, deepening their embrace at the same time.

After a moment of continuing the hug, (Y/N) suddenly said, "alright, I have come to a conclusion! We're going to go to Atlas and Power Level to our hearts content! While also clearing the Dungeons enough to hopefully weaken the Animus. So, hold on tight!" 

After saying that, Lilith and Byakko smiled and gripped tighter to (Y/N)'s body, and at the same time the man said, "Meta, can you please Fast Travel us to the Atlas Central District Boss Room?"

Warning! You are about to Fast Travel! This action will consume 50% of you Mana Points!

Are You Sure?

Y/N

"Meta, this isn't permanent, is it?"

[Fast Traveling is activated like a Skill, so 50% of your mana is taken like an ordinary Skill Cost! So, all of your Mana can be recovered as per usual!]

"Thanks for the help, Meta! Yes, I am sure!" As he accepted the command, a metric fuck ton of his Mana was immediately zapped from his body and the environment around the trio suddenly shifted and bent as if space itself was crumbling from the force of the Skill. 

Visually it looked incredibly similar to his Hakai Skill, however as all of the space around them converged onto a single point in front of them, it wasn't destroyed. Soon after the distortions began, they ended, and instead of the group suddenly appearing in the center of the High-Tech city of Atlas, when they opened their eyes, they were still on a rooftop in Vale. 

However, at the point that all the surrounding space converge onto, directly before their eyes, there was no longer empty space, but now a glowing (F/C), shining portal was in its place. The group stared at the portal for a moment, still holding one another in an embrace, but the silence was broken when (Y/N) said, "Fast Traveling makes a portal appear then." 

"I guess there wasn't a need for a hug." After a quick chuckle from Lilith and a smile from Byakko, the trio walked up to the portal, and (Y/N) took a moment to analyze it. Looking through, around, and in front of the structure, he noticed that it was eerily similar to the one that Kaizer created to send him to Remnant in the first place. 

It was because of that thought that another idea quickly formed in his mind, but he decided to save that specific one for another time.

Soon after he finished up his analysis of the portal, Lilith, Byakko, and (Y/N) walked through the structure, noticing how it felt as if they were walking through a soapy bubble that didn't break as they walked into it, only stretching itself to accommodate their forms. 

On the other side of the portal, as expected, they appeared directly into the heart of the silent, moonlit city of Atlas. Looking around, they immediately noticed that the streets were completely void of people, but the streetlights were still lit, and the massive buildings surrounding them were surprisingly quiet. 

"I guess Atlas doesn't have a nightlife at all" he thought, seeing as everything was so quiet even though it wasn't that late at night. "Even in Vale there are still a good amount of people walking the Streets, stores still open, and even some entertainment still operates, but Atlas is completely dead. Not even a soul on the streets.

As he and his companions walled further into Atlas, the Fast Travel portal suddenly disappeared into nothingness, leaving them 'stranded' in the silent city. Seeing how quiet everything was, (Y/N) opened up his mental map to see whether or not there was anyone at all walking the city, and after zooming out, what he found was a bit surprising.

"There are people, at least it looks like there are people. It looks like there in vehicles patrolling the area." This thought was created from the organized nature of the people. Each of the arrows he saw on the map were in pairs and these pairs traveled methodically around a specific area of the map and whatever space they didn't go over was quickly covered by another pair. 

Looking at the map, he saw that him and his companions were about to be seen by a patrolling pair. So, he directed Lilith and Byakko to quickly entered the large rift in the center of the city, having them enter the Boss room while he hid to continue watching the patrols. 

The people that ended up turning the corner was what appeared to be a pair of uniformed officers in a police car, driving slowly through the area with their lights brightly flashing in any dark crevices of the city. As (Y/N) slowly watched the cops pass by, he thought, "does Atlas have a curfew?"

Instead of investigating further, he simply teleported into the Dungeon that Byakko and Lilith had just entered into and the instant he entered he could feel the change in the environment. Experiencing the Dungeon through his Call-Off was one thing but being in the area himself was something completely different. 

Saying that the area was frigid was an extreme understatement, it was absolutely freezing. The cold had no effect on (Y/N) but if it did, he wasn't even sure if he'd had time to begin shivering before the Hypothermia set in. The entire Dungeon appeared to be an icy tundra with an ever-blowing blizzard whipping icy winds against the bodies of anyone that entered. 

The snow that fell from the sky was at the complete mercy of the wicked winds, creating a blinding fog of white that made it difficult to see even a few feet in front yourself, but even through the thick smog of snow a massive Grimm could still be seen peering its demonic red eyes at the invaders.

"Observe" (Y/N) thought as he stared at the beast. The Grimm appeared to be a massive elephant but was at least twice as large as the normal Goliaths that he was used to seeing in Vale. 

It's tusks were sharper and longer, its Grimm mask covered more of its face and appeared to be more like armor than decoration, and its entire greater body was completely covering in Light Blue Dust crystals that appeared like spiny ice shards of glass. 

The masked armor plating that dawned its face had gaps in four specific spots on its face and those spots allowed its four red eyes to peer into the icy tundra.

Name: Boss Alpha Megoliath

Age: ???

Race: Grimm

Title: Area Boss

Lvl: 100

HP: 81750/81750

MP: 2675/26750

Attributes:

STR; 1310, {+350}

END; 2509, {+500}

DEX; 505

VIT: 1515

INT; 105

LUK; 101

Lilith and Byakko stood idly by the entrance, waiting for (Y/N) to tell them what he wanted to do with the massive Grimm that stood confidently in the center of the blinding blizzard. 

Byakko was completely unaffected by the cold chill, acting as if she was just outside during a usual day, but Lilith on the other hand only appeared to be unaffected. "I hate the fuckin cold" she said icily as she stood still in the tundra.

Lilith is affected by the freezing Tundra and is now Freezing! {568 dmg/5sec}

As the chill began effecting Lilith, Byakko suddenly activated her Aura, spreading the white domain in a short range to surround her Master and Sister. For a moment everything remained the same until Byakko softly said, "Venus's Heat." 

The surrounding air instantly heated up, rapidly melting the layer of Ice beneath them, turning the snowflakes into raindrops that evaporated in moments, and making the area so hot that it was practically burning the skin of everyone in the domain.

Lilith has been cured of Freezing!

The snake woman's tense muscles relaxed as she said, "thank you Sister. I can deal with the heat much better than I can the cold."

"It is my pleasure Sister" the tigress responded. Apparently, even though the air surrounding them was quite literally searing hot and could easily cook a person to death, Lilith remained unaffected by its burning properties. 

Clearly, she had some sort of resistance to extreme heat and Byakko obviously remained unaffected because it was her Skill, and to (Y/N) it didn't matter either way since he was immune to both weather conditions.

After taking a moment to fawn at the women's exchange, (Y/N) tuned to the Megoliath. "Goddamn, that thing is quite the fuckin beast" he said, looking through the far away blizzard at the beast. "So, who wants to try and take it down? This one might be a little bit above your pay grade, so I don't mind takin care of it. Plus, I gotta avenge my clone's first life anyway." At his comment, Byakko and Lilith turned to one another, conversing with just their eyes as they figured out whether or not they wanted to take on the challenge.

After a moment, the two beastly women turned to (Y/N) with excited smiles across their lips. "Master, I believe that it would be best if Lilith and I took on this challenge as a way to improve our own abilities. This opponent may be a bit easy for you, and we truly have yet to face an enemy that pushed us to use all of our Skills."

"This is true. My King, this opponent is one that would allow us to improve our abilities greatly, while you could more than likely handle this beast with much more ease. Also, I would quite like it if I could add this Megoliath to my arsenal of Disciples, and that would be much more difficult if you were to weaken it to greatly, or possibly kill it outright. I believe that Byakko and I are more than equipped to handle this threat on our own."

Taking both of their points into consideration, (Y/N) said, "Sure, go ahead. This'll be some great experience for the both of you, just try your best not to take too many hits. Although I doubt that'll happen since this things kinda slow and it's the both of you, so I bet you'll kill it much faster than you think. Have at it!"

"Thanks Master/I appreciate your input My King!" After giving their thanks to (Y/N), Lilith's smile turned into a devilish grin and Byakko's face went from joyful to serious. 

The white tiger suddenly transformed herself from a beautiful Faunus woman into a massive celestial beast with elongated metallic claws, intricately designed rings of various colors that wrapped around her legs, a black bejeweled collar across her neck, a beautiful shimmering tiara a top her head, and ever shifting black tattoos that depicted the endless starry night sky. 

Her eyes immediately began glowing blue and electricity coursed across her entire body and at the same moment green wind blades formed across each of her four paws, drastically increasing her power in an instant.

Lilith on the other hand remained in her usual humanoid form, however her intricate crimson markings across her body glew brightly, and a black mist suddenly enraptured the snowy skies. The fog continued to blacken and soon it covered far more of the sky than even the large open area that the Megoliath stood in. 

Out of the fog, six deep blood red eyes appeared, and as the fog disappeared three large flying beasts were flapping their wings loudly in the air. The first was a hawk like Grimm with a white face and spiked tail, it was about half the size of a Giant nevermore, Griffon. 

The second of them was a massive, armored Grimm that was about the size of a Giant Nevermore. Its entire body was covered in white and red mask like armor and its beak was the same, giving the Grimm the visage of a man-made armored Grimm, Gryphon. 

The last of Lilith's summons was by far the largest of them all and was even larger than the Megoliath itself. The massive, winged Grimm had a maw that opened along its neck filled to the brim with jagged teeth that jutted out from every angle, and the instant it appeared it let out a bellowing roar that fought strongly against the surrounding wind. 

The Boss Wyvern.

Name: Griffon

Age: ???

Race: Grimm

Title: Disciple of Lilith

Lvl: 162

HP: 34150/34150

MP: 25225/25225

Attributes:

STR; 667

END; 334

DEX; 668

VIT: 501

INT; 1007

LUK; 163

========================================================

Name: Gryphon

Age: ???

Race: Grimm

Title: Disciple of Lilith

Lvl: 132

HP: 34750/34750

MP: 27325/27325

Attributes:

STR; 811

END; 538

DEX; 944

VIT: 543

INT; 1091

LUK; 133

========================================================

Name: Final Boss Wyvern

Age: ???

Race: Grimm

Title: Disciple of Lilith, Area Boss

Lvl: 61

HP: 52150/52150, {+4,500}

MP: 4100/4100

Attributes:

STR; 995, {+70}

END; 640, {+70}

DEX; 655,

VIT: 782, {+90)

INT; 162

LUK; 66

Once they finished appearing, Lilith suddenly grabbed a brightly glowing Red Ancient Dust Crystal out of thin air, and after looking at it for a moment, she then opened her jaws wide and crunched on the Dust Crystal, shattering it into thousands of pieces. 

As soon as the Dust shattered it was rapidly absorbed into her body, and in mere moments her hair turned from pure white to a flaming red. The change not only occurred in her but her summons as well, transforming their former shadowy black Grimm bodies into a flaming crimson that solicited burning embers to fly from their wings with every flap. 

"Nachash." As she thought the word, Lilith conjured six fireborne snakes that evaporated the surrounding snow and immediately began charging at the elephant Grimm on her command.

At the same time, Byakko thought "Táifēng," filling her massive maw with green wind Mana that rapidly grew, compressed, and grew again with every passing second, and once the flaming snakes were moments from latching their fangs into the Alpha Megoliath, the Celestial White Tiger shot the ball of wind from her jaws.

The massive Grimm stepped to stomp the fire snakes as they approached, "dodge, bite," on Lilith's command they dodge the attack, and all six of them then latched their fangs onto the surface of the Grimm's hide. The attack itself seemingly did no damage, however Byakko's massive ball of wind rocketed into the flaming serpents, immediately violently exploding. 

The massive ball of wind erupted into powerful wind blades that were super fueled by the flame of the snakes, turning the blades of wind into a blazing inferno of sharpened, searing hot knives that sliced into the mammoth. 

At the same time, the snakes were made immensely more powerful by Byakko's attack, growing multitudes in size and managing to sink their fangs into the Grimm. The Alpha Megoliath then let out a bellowing roar with its trumpet, lifting its fore legs into the air, and slamming them into the ground kicking up masses of of ice that shot across the open field. 

The shockwave alone from the attack instantly killing the snakes, smoldering their flames, and the ice pillars that erected from the Grimm's attack continued rising across the ground until they approached the tiger woman.

Byakko swiftly dodged the attack and in the same moment turned herself from Celestial Tiger to Grimm as she sprinted across the icy tundra towards the beast. At the same time Lilith commanded her Grimm to cover her Sisters approach, and the Griffon began hailing flaming arrow-like feathers from its wings onto the Megoliath, many of them stabbing into its hide. 

The Gryphon on the other hand flew high into the sky, putting itself directly above the massive Grimm, and once it reached its desired height, Lilith spoke, "Dive." The flaming Disciple then immediately dive bombed, with its wings to its side, towards the Megoliath, disregarding its safety entirely at the command of its Mistress. 

At the same time, the Wyvern converged onto the Grimm with Byakko from the opposite side of the field, and as the Wyvern flew it allowed gobs of red ooze to fall from its body. 

As these pools of flaming tar splatted against the ground, fire enhanced Grimm rose from them, immediately charging towards Megoliath. 

Once the dragon like Grimm was close enough to the Elephant, Lilith thought, "swerve right, tail swipe." The approaching Wyvern then did as it was told, swerving right out of the way of the mammoth's tusks and using its long, clawed tail to slash against the beast's exposed side.

The Wyvern's attack pulled the boss's attention and it immediately retaliated by crashing its massive muscular trunk against the Grimm's body, but that action left the beast wide open for the flaming Gryphon to crash like a meteor into the Grimm. 

The moment the flying Grimm made contact with the elephant; a large explosion of fire erupted from the point of contact. A mass of the glass-like ice crystals was shot from the Grimm's body, leaving most of the top of its form armor free, although the attack itself didn't do much damage. 

Due to the Gryphon having an armored beak, face, and body, it was able to mitigate the damage it took to itself, however that wasn't nearly enough for the bird to avoid taking severe damage from slamming itself against the sturdy body of the Grimm. 

The armor on the Gryphon's face was completely crushed to pieces and ice shards stabbed themselves into its exposed face and body, but it still managed to survive its own attack. "Retreat" the serpent Faunus thought, giving the orders for both the Wyvern and Gryphon to back up off the Grimm.

Byakko took this opportunity to launch her onslaught of attacks, quickly dashing into the vulnerable Grimm, raising her wind and lightning enhance, metallic claw weapon paw into the air before bringing it down brutally on one of the Alpha Megoliath's front legs. 

Her claws gouged a mass of blackened flesh from the appendage, forcing the Grimm to buckle slightly underneath its own weight and erupt in a painfully trumpet, giving physical evidence of the intense amount of damage it had just took. 

Byakko however didn't let up, dodging the elephant's stomping retaliation, and immediately collapsing her jaws around the same front leg that she had attacked before. With her extraordinarily sharp teeth, she easily managed to sink her electrified fangs into the Megoliath's leg, and at the same moment she thought "Mábì Fāzuò.

This thought immediately activated an electrifying skill that shot blue lighting throughout the Grimm's body. Luckily for the Gryphon, Lilith already gave the fire bird the command to fly back up into the sky, having it avoid the electrifying paralytic properties of Byakko's attack.

The instant Byakko's lightning began frying the mammoth's insides, the electricity temporarily paralyzed the beast's system, allowing the approaching red hot Beowolves, Nevermores, Ursai, and Boartusks to freely horde the massive Grimm. 

Each of the Grimm slashed, bit, and clawed at the downed beast, doing every bit of damage to the paralyzed Megoliath as they could before it got back up and proceeded to slaughter them. 

However, Byakko had other plans as she relinquished her jaws from the Grimm's leg and dashed a decent distance away from the frozen Grimm, and the moment her feet stopped moving her black body turned orange as she turned from Grimm to Champawat. 

Her former claw weapons glew as they changed from claw extensions to a long staff with a large blue orb at its end. 

The staff appeared in Byakko's tail, being held as the tiger coiled her muscular appendage around it and holding the glowing blue weapon high into the air as her body somehow electrified even further. 

Byakko's entire orange and black body began flaring up with blue lightning, and instead of that lightning spreading across the arena creating a field of paralytic lightning, it instead held on tightly to the tigers body.

As the lighting connected to her body rapidly enhanced her strength, dark electrifying clouds rapidly formed in the sky with incredible quickness. Soon after the clouds formed, the Megoliath began moving again, lightly stomping its massive legs to kill the fodder Grimm that were incessantly clawing at its feet, but before it could finish its full recovery Lilith gave her summons orders once more, "shoot, dive.

The Griffon then began raining its large, flaming feathers onto the Grimm once more and at the same moment the Gryphon that flew high into the sky once more dove at terminal velocity towards the standing Grimm's unarmored back. 

The Gryphon's flaming body grew brighter and brighter with more and more flames until it reached its maximum output of power and leading with its beak the Gryphon crashed itself once more into the mammoth's back. 

This time the explosion of the kamikaze Grimm slamming against the defensive fortress that was the Megoliath's armored spine was much, much larger and more powerful. Amidst the ball of flame that erupted from elephant's back was the shadowy black substance that came with the death of the Grimm as it didn't have the strength to survive the second attack. 

However, unlike the former attack, the Boss Grimm trumpeted in pain as its back was scorched, stabbed, and heavily bruised from the Gryphon's attack. The force finally brought the Grimm down on one foot as it's heavily injured front leg collapsed under the weight of the attack.

As the Megoliath was finally down a leg, Byakko managed to finish charging her massive attack, as her body glew bright white from all the lighting and the sky itself had turned black with storm clouds. "Smite!

On Byakko's command the heavens opened to allow a thundering pillar of godlike lightning to come crashing down towards the crumbling Megoliath. The instant the blue lightning peaked through the black sky the intense winds disappeared, the icy snow evaporated, and all other sound was made null and void. 

As the lighting crashed towards the Grimm it boomed throughout the vast, empty Dungeon, echoing seemingly infinitely as the sound continuously emanated from the godly pillar. At the same time, the instant the massive pillar of Byakko's lightning made contact with the Megoliath, all of the surrounding Grimm were vaporized, leaving no evidence that they had existed in the first place. 

The elephant Grimm itself wasn't able to moan, groan, trumpet, or growl as it was brutally bombarded by the electricity, completely at the mercy of the awesome attack.

The pillar continuously emanated lightning for a moment before it slowly dissipated, rapidly shrinking in size until it disappeared as quickly as it came, leaving the Boss of the Grimm smoking intensely from the massive attack. 

However, even as powerful as the attack was, the Alpha remained alive, and after a moment of complete silence it trumpeted once more, shooting shards of ice throughout the entire battlefield that managed to strike the Griffon that was flying close by. 

As the Grimm was struck in its wing, it lost its flight capability and, in that moment, Lilith decided to return that Disciple since it was no longer useful. Immediately following her returning the flying Grimm, the void Basilisk thought up another Skill, "Nachash," summoning another large pair of the strength absorbing, fire snake variations. 

Following her quick summons, she ordered the massive Wyvern forward, having it charge towards the mammoth a long side the Nachash snakes, and at the same time the human portion of her body slowly turned into her snake like counter-part. 

Once her transformation was complete, the Basilisk shrunk herself down considerably and began slithering stealthy slithering across the ground as she made her way closer to the beast.

All while Lilith was doing this, Byakko was battling head-to-head with the Alpha Megoliath. Immediately following her massive Smite on the Grimm, the Grimm Tiger returned to her Celestial White Tiger Faunus form, sprouting legs from seemingly nowhere and growing back to her incredible height. 

The scepter that she used to enhance her lightning attack appeared within her human hands, but she then turned the mythical weapon into a large, blue and white, great sword that was at least half her height and thicker than both of her legs combined. 

The tiger Faunus held the blade in both hands down to her side and dashed at the mammoth Grimm, quickly appearing within the beast's range. The massive Megoliath swung its armored trunk in a wide swipe at the Faunus, but she easily leaped over the attack, jumping high into the air to stab her newly created weapon into the vulnerable back of the elephant. 

However, the Grimm was able to maneuver its large head to thrust its long, sharp tusks into the air, sending them in a piercing strike at the Faunus woman. Byakko was able to easily defend against the attack with her weapon, but the force from the attack sent her flying backwards, landing on her feet a decent distance away from the beast. 

Once she landed, she suddenly thought up two more skills, "Shǎndiàn, Qiángfēng," and in that instant the woman's body was clad in blue lighting and her large sword had green wind blades running along them, making the great sword look similarly to a chainsaw.

Once her enhancements took effect, Byakko's body turned from white tiger Fauns to a black furred, red striped, long fanged, crimson eyed, seven foot tall, and white masked Grimm Faunus that was equal parts beautiful and terrifying. 

The blue plated chest and shorts that she normally wore turned white and black to accommodate her change in form, and the great sword that she held in her now extended claws turned entirely black. 

As soon as her transformation was complete Scylla shot forward with a far greater speed than before, but instead of aiming for an unguarded, vulnerable position on the Grimm, she charged directly for the beast's tusked face. The Megoliath saw this coming and charged towards Scylla at the same time, lowering its tusks and curling its trunk to power itself up. 

The lighting, wind, and Grimm Clad tiger covered far more ground with her intense speed, almost immediately appearing in from of the charging Megoliath, but the instant before her sword was about to clash with its incredibly durable, highly weaponized tusks, Byakko used her incredible speed to slide underneath the appendages, slipping past its initial attack.

However, the elephant then immediately uncurled its massive, armored trunk at a ludicrous speed, sending its muscular appendage rocketing at its opponent. Byakko appeared as thought she was about to take an awful strike from the beast, but this was what she was expected. 

She immediately brought her blade slashing downwards from her awkward position, meeting the armored trunk right before it was able to unleash devastating damage upon her. 

The two powerful forces clashed against each other for a moment, intensely fighting for dominance, but the wind blades that turned Byakko's sword into a chainsaw made her weapon far too sharp for the Grimm's body armor to compete with it. 

Scylla's blade sliced through the white armored mask of the Megoliath's trunk, allowing the blade to cut clean down the center of the appendage, splitting it cleanly in half. Shadowy blood erupted from the Megoliath's split trunk, and it immediately roared in agony, but the Faunus wasn't finished with her attack. 

Byakko quickly dashed through the split trunk, sliding underneath the mammoth once more, and stabbing her not wind blade enhanced blade into the injured front leg of the beast. 

The leg was already severely injured, and as the tiger's great sword slashed into the leg it just barely managed to slip through the thick hide, power muscles, and strong bone of the appendage, effectively separating the leg from the Beast's body. 

She then activated yet another Skill before quickly dashing from beneath the beast, "Venus's Might."

Suddenly immense pressure surrounded the Megoliath, further crippling the beast for what was soon to come. "Chomp, consume, absorb." As Byakko cleanly cut the limb off of the mammoth's body and dashed from underneath its, somehow, still standing body, the massive Wyvern fly speedily into the Grimm with its jaws wide open. 

The moment the flying Grimm reached the reeling elephant, the Wyvern did as it was ordered, chomping its powerful jaws around the beast's mid-section, quickly toppling the Megoliath from its feet, and leaving it helpless on the floor. 

Once it completely toppled to the ground, one of the enflamed snake summons completely swallowed the separated appendage, growing even larger after the quick snack. The two fiery Nachash then latched themselves onto the fallen beast, instantly beginning to absorb its strength as it was helpless to stop them. 

Pinned to the ground by the Wyvern, pressure restricting movement from Byakko, and large snakes absorbing more of its strength every second, it was finished. Lilith then revealed herself to the mammoth, rapidly puffing herself up until she was large enough to wrap her jaws around the pinned Alpha Megoliath.

Byakko and Lilith have defeated Atlas Central District Leader Boss Alpha Megoliath (Lvl: 100)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
24.7K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
3.8K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
2.9K 168 19
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...