The Deal x Resident evil

By treecl_28

Finley, her professor and her classmates win a free trip to Europe. During the trip, she had a book of the fo... More

The Trip
The Deal
Welcoming
Dinner party PT:1
Dinner Party PT:2
Vârcolac
Heart to Heart conversation
Daniela's Gift PT:1
Daniela's Gift PT:2
The Talk
The Legendary Thief
The Fight
The Trading and Concerning
Breaking Down PT:1
Masquerade Deal
Breaking down PT:2
Breaking down PT:3
Recovering PT:1
Recovering PT:2
Recovering PT:3
Recovering PT:4
Welcome Back
Another Pet
The First Talk
First Move PT:1
First Move PT:2
First Move PT:3
The Change
Shihakages awakenings
Kamihi Clan
Yūkine Clan
Life and Death
The New Change
One down; Four to go
Two down; Two more to go
So we finally meet...again
The Illusion PT:1
The Illusion PT:2
The Gift
Zagatha PT:1
Zagatha PT:2
Zagatha PT:3
Zagatha PT:4
New Start
New chapter PT:1
New chapter PT:2
The Warning
The Vessel
The Planning
Big Suprise
Bigger Suprise
Iowa State Fair PT:1
Iowa State Fair PT:2
Long Time
Brother
Lifetime opportunity
Father
Za esosa na Afrai
Surprise Party
Being different isn't bad
Flashbacks
A Gift
The End

Operation Butterfly

118 1 0
By treecl_28

~Two days later~

Eva tell her siblings and Lucas, the son of CoraLynn and Karl. He grips his special lucky coin that him, his father and Finley made. There Hamura already knew prior and was ready to beat the shit of Eva's biological father. They first needed proof and they were in the library as they had their own meeting while the adults were at theirs.

"I say we make him confess his sins by using a technique that I've been reading in the Shihakage books." Hamura suggested some of them nodded but James didn't know that they were fresh blood eating people or even being descendants of the Shihakage clan.

"Yes we could that...BUT...we don't know what kind or even how powerful he is?" Bela tells them, "Plus we need to talk to Olivia. Seems like she's always with him and not away." She sat on the table while the others stood and some sat with her.

Eva looks up at the skyline ceiling, remembers when Finley had given her Iuhni. Finley's motto after her tenth birthday was 'you fight for what you love, you fight for who you care and you fight and FIGHT for anyone'
She looks back at her siblings and smiles, she comes up with a plan of them watching Olivia while she'll be buddies with her father. They all agreed as it was easy and normal,.
The four ladies and the three young lords headed out into the hallways then walk straight to the office where the telephone was at.

"I already got something to say and hope he say's yes to the offer." Eva tells her siblings and looks at Hamura, "We're not going to tell our parents and the other lords about this. It's only us saving Olivia." She tells and which Daniela comes in.

"Operation Butterfly? Daniela comes up with a name for Olivia, "I seen a butterfly necklace on her neck the other day and it's been on my mind." She tells.

The others agreed on the operation name and thought it was clever. They continue to head to the office.

~The Church, The lords meeting place~

The lords were discussing about James, the father of Eva. As he wanted to be a lord like them by which he'll be demonstrating his abilities in-front of them. Finley still couldn't believe that he returns after years of him not being in Eva's life. She hated him still.

"I don't know about him, he seems like he's hiding something." Angie tells her opinion, "I can feel in my wooden bones." She shakes her body, Donna agrees with her.

"I like him. He seems powerful in a way but not up to Finley's level powerful." Moreau tells his opinion, "Maybe we could test him with Karl's Lycans." He suggested a challenge.

There Amita and Miranda both actually agreed with Moreau. She voted on his idea and even Alcina second that motion. Karl even laughs and gave his opinion on using his best weapon that he kept hidden from them, his famous Urias. Then everyone all looked at Finley, as she was the last one to vote. She looks at them with one eye while her eyepatch was covering Byōkingan eye, she nods with the challenge.

"We'll test him in a two weeks...the first day of June." Finley tells her family, "For now I'll tell him that all of us decided as this will prove if he's worthy of having a chair in this group." She stood up and glares over at Alcina as she held her belly.

She showing signs of pregnancy. Which Donna had brought her a few pregnancy tests and wishes her luck again. Miranda was thrilled to see the family grow as CoraLynn was pregnant again with her second children, this time it was a girl, Finley and everyone else remembers her transitioning from her human life into the Cadou.

"Okay then it's settled." Miranda stood up as the others headed out from the church.

The lords went their ways as Amita and Miranda both walk with Finley and Alcina. All four talked about James which Finley tries to ignore the topic but the woods started to sift in a way which made her get dizzy extremely quick.
Alcina looks and held Finley's upper arm, Miranda got on the other side and did the same. Finley felt her Kokorogan beating fast and it made her suddenly puke her food and small blood.

There Finley face planted on the ground...even her Byōkingan eye started to bleed underneath her eyepatch. The two women rolled her on her back and tries to calm her down. Finley was entering a different void which looked peaceful, she walks towards it and she pulled by a hand.

~The Void~

Finley blinks her eyes to adjust her vision. She was in the field of flowers. The person that pulled her was her long best friend from the village. Elena had came to see and a huge smile appeared on her face. That made both women were stun to physically and visually see each other. Finley pulls her into a deep hug which she manages to cry and didn't know where to start with Eva.

"Listen I don't have much time as this hurts me to do this..." Elena said to her, "Buts Eva's father, he's not normal...he kills Shihakage members and absorbed their abilities." She tells and continues, "He's coming for mother Shihakage which is you. He doesn't know that!" She falls on her knees and her breathing was shaky.

"I'll stop him that's a promise to you." Finley picks her up into her arms, "Let's put you somewhere more comfortable." She walks Elena to a house which was by a creek.

Finley walks her to the house and opens the door. It was her father and mother who see their daughter being carried by someone. Her father comes up and takes her and lays her down, the mother hands over some food to her daughter which she takes sips of soup.

"Is there anything else I need to know about James?" Finley looks down at her.

"Yes...he's hurting that little girl...in sickening ways..." Eva mentions as she pass out from exhaustion.

Finally, Finley sees the void disappearing from her eyes, her hand reaches out and tries to help Elena but fails. The void had completely disappeared from her...

~Castle Dimitrescu~

Eva was hanging out with her father as the other young lords and ladies were spending time with Olivia. They all tried to figure out what was controlling her as Eva mentioned that she was put underneath his hand.

"Do you think I'll get grounded, if I knock the child out and just do a body search on her to see what if she has like a curse mark?" Cassandra asked and which Lucas looks with a serious look.

"No!" Lucas disagrees and shook his head, "But that would gave us time to see but that's still somewhat child abuse." He said and flips his special lucky coin.

There Daniela, Gaara and Hamura were with Olivia in library and they were with Bela outside of that room. But that idea that Cassandra just said, in Bela's head it was a great idea. She agrees and heads into the room.

"Hey guys, how's it going in here?" Bela walks in and smiles at them.

"We're doing good, Lady Bela." Olivia said in a Little child's voice, "Look at the drew." She scribble onto the paper.

There Bela walks forward and sees her siblings actions. Hamura look at the window and covers his mouth, Gaara had his head between his knees and was shaking his leg badly. Even she looks at her younger sister, Daniela who was speechless, her face said the word horrifying by which it made her eyes blink so many times.

(TW: Mentions of child sexual abuse)

As she reaches to the table. Her eyes wonder onto the paper and sees the drawing that Olivia had just made. It was James...he in the drawing was killing people. Bela couldn't believe it as she then picks up a drawing from the floor. It was doodle of Olivia on a bed with James as his hands were on her body. She kneels down to the little girl and asked her some questions.

"Liv? What had papa do in these drawings?" Bela look at her, "You can tell us butterfly, we're just curious " She shows the drawing to her.

"Papa said he's going to be powerful. He told me that these men and women refused to give him something, so he took it from them." Liv changes color pencils from purple to red and scribbles the red onto the bodies that were laying down.

Bela looks at more of the drawings and it was her and James doing some activities that made her breakfast from this morning about to come up. She looks at the little girl and asked her what she and papa were doing these drawings. Than Lucas and Cassandra came in and looked over the drawinga...they were mortified on seeing the drawings from this little girl. Than Liv breaks her pencil and looks at them, her eyes begin to water and then points to her neck quietly. The necklace was glowing.

"Okay sweetheart. I think you need a massage." Daniela said which Liv nods.

The neck glows up faster and it flung Olivia across the room. The youngsters all were shocked and ran to her, Lucas was the fastest and lifts the little girl into his chest. Then they all rushed to the medical room while running to the room. The Dimitrescu children see their mothers and Miranda, even Amita was there too. They told them that Olivia wasn't feeling good and then asked what had happened to Finley.

"We don't know. At first we were just talking about James as we agreed of him going up against Urias then she passed out." Amita tells and didn't know what was happening.

There Miranda those around and doesn't see Eva. She glares at them and crosses her arms over each other.

"Where's Eva?" Miranda question the kids and they all went silent, "I'm not going to ask again." She tells them.

"She went to talk to her father...as we're watching Liv." Bela tells her and gulps as her eyes wander the room.

At that moment, Bela knew...she messed up. Their mother eyes slit like a cat and knew something was up, as she was about to speak Finley wakes up from her slumber. She looks around and realize that both of her eyes were open. Everyone in the room all turn their heads and looked at Finley. Daniela's mouth drop after sees that the Byōkingan eye had changed to red.

(Finley's New Byōkingan eye)

That was when Olivia woke up and was confuse on what happen. She touch her necklace and remembers then cries. Daniela immediately walks over to Olivia, her hand reaches for the butterfly necklace but she was flung back. She regain her stability and looks at the little girl.

"Operation Butterfly has turned the opposite direction." Cassandra whispers to Lucas which that caught the adults attentions.

"I'm sorry...operation butterfly?" Finley pauses and looks at them, "What are you guys kiddos hiding?" She gets off the bed and walks over to them.

The kiddos all look at each other and waiting if one of the would confess what they were doing. But that's when Daniela tells what they were doing. By there, Gaara and Hamura both vanished to gather the drawings that Olivia had drew out.

~Shortly Time Skips, the dinning room~

The adults had examined the drawings. Which Finley was ready to kill James, her new Byōkingan eye was still there and wonders what happened. Miranda was drinking some of Alcina's special wine and which she couldn't anymore after finding out that she was pregnant.

"I just called her and she's coming home." Amita coles back form the hallway after talking to Eva.

"Thank heavens." Miranda was pleased after inhaling a smoke, "What shall we do with Olivia and the necklace? And what about that disgusting man?" She looks at the rest of the adults.

All of them had their thinking caps on. But then all of their heads faced Finley as she already knew what to do.

"We'll make him a lord." She tells and stood up, "But we'll make him confess after I become Olivia. I'll transform myself into her." She looks at Olivia, there the necklace...she completely takes it off from the little girl. The necklace had a curse mark behind it which left a deep scar from the cruse mark pressed onto her chest.

"My love you can't do this." Alcina stood up and holds her hand, "I don't you to get trigger from the abuse and have new triggers from his sick ways." Her voice cracks and was in feared for her lover's scare.

The kids even volunteer to do the job but Finley declines their offer. She was the only that was going to help them. Olivia tells all of the secrets, Amita whispered something to Miranda. The other youngsters watch and sees Miranda and Amita both kneel down to Olivia's height. They smile at her.

"We have an extra room. You can stay with us, he won't come and harm us as we're different." Amita said and matices a teddy bear appear.

"Really?" Olivia's eyes widen and the corner of her mouth curled up, "Thank you." She hugs both of them, Miranda gave her a kiss on the head and lifts her up.

That was settled. Finley was going to take the place of Olivia, which she knew what she was about to see and hear. Her entire self had full transform into Olivia. The newly Byōkingan eye gave her the ability of shape shift. They all heard voices coming towards the room, Miranda and Olivia were teleported by Amita's eyes.

"Hello?" Eva calls out.

"In the dinning room sweetheart." Alcina calls out.

Everyone in that room sees Eva walking in with James. He had a smile on his face, he even had a bigger smile after his eyes laid on Olivia. He walks over and opens his arms, pulls and spun her around.

"Did you have butterfly?" James asked.

"I did papa." Finley who was playing at Olivia said to him.

James thanks the young lords and ladies for watching Olivia after spending time with Eva. Olivia who was played by Finley, she tells him what she did with them which he listens. The lords walk him out with fake Olivia, Alcina bites her tongue and wanted to kill him right there but she heard Finley's voice and told her that she'll be fine.

They watch them walking up to the carriage and riding off. Eva thank looks at her auntie-mom and step-mom Amita. She then looks and doesn't see Finley, she calls her out and she hears no response.

"Eva, we have something to tell you and you might now like it." Amita closes the r door and looks at her, "It's about Finley and Olivia." She tells and continues, "We know about operations butterfly and the situation between Olivia and James." She grips her shoulders and sighs, "Olivia is staying with your mother and I...and Finley is playing as Olivia." She tells which Eva's eyes widen.

"What?" Eva's voice shook, "You guys told them?!" She glares at her siblings.

They all talked it out and came up with a plan. Which Eva didn't know that Finley saw and spoke to Elena and her eye had changed from light purple to red like blood. Which there Eva heard Finley's voice...

Eva be ready as he might come after everyone else's powers. You got less then two weeks as we'll test him with Urais.

Eva slight nods and understood. She explains what Finley had told her which they noted and was ready to fight. Alcina couldn't believe that Finley did what she did but she was saving a child's life and that's what made her fall more inlove.
There Amita teleports herself home to check on Olivia and Miranda as Eva joined with them. Everyone was on their tippy toes and were on a watch incase James comes.

~~
Kokorogan-Heart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 347 31
A Markiplier Fanfiction. Trigger Warnings Valen has hit rock bottom in her life, and sees no way out but one. She had been beaten down for far too lo...
59.6K 1.3K 25
Book one of the 'Saving' series. Not everyone can be saved; but are they worth fighting for? Abused by both her father and brother, Jamie questioned...
HERO or VILLAIN? By SAM here

Mystery / Thriller

443 107 12
You are lucky as you find the best book of your life..:) This story contains a very sensitive topic with which you'll encounter in the very first epi...
110K 2.2K 17
Dimitrescu Daughters x Male Reader It was just his luck that he ended up in a village of cannibalistic monsters. A place with nothing more than depre...