Kamihi Clan

~Four days later~

Finley mentioned that she will be teaching Bela and Cassandra the history of the Shihakage clans. Daniela was still training but she was mastering the techniques of the Tanjōgan. Alcina and Miranda came and watch on how Finley teaches them. She also shows Bela and Cassandra the book and was shocked that they can able to read the writing language.

"Okay, I'll be working with Bela on her new abilities, which the Kamihi clan can sense peoples chakras or life forms from up close or miles away." Finley said to Bela, "You can pin point peoples main arteries by your red eyes or your senses. It comes in handle in battles. But you can make anyone go limp as you disarm quick by your hands. Your hands and feet are your second pair of eyes." She continues, "But first take this cloth and cover your eyes. Then take off your shoes and I want you feel the vibration of your surroundings." She watches Bela as she wraps the cloth around her eyes.

"Okay..." Bela wonder but takes them anyways.

As soon as she had one foot hit the cold ground, she instantly felt and seen everything. She can actually see through her feet, she sees peoples chakras and arteries.

"I see everything...this is cool." Bela said with smile on her face.

"Good. Now I want you to attacked Daniela but she learn a new trick..." Finley said and Bela tries to sense her younger sisters but she was missing.

Therefore, Bela tries to use her new abilities as she had her hands ready to fight. Then she gets knocked onto the ground after a punch. She tries using her senses to find her young sister but she could see chakras or her arteries.

"Aw looks like someone can't find me." Daniela then kicks Bela in the face and as she was flung up to the air.

"You fucking little bitch!" Bela said with angry in her voice.

There, she lands on her feet. She breathes in and out as her palms faces forward. She sees and listens to everything, then she somehow sense a tiny little moth. It was buzzing around her so she grabs it and it forms into Daniela. She managed to grab her young sister by the throat.

Cassandra was surprise after seeing her older sister. Bela was able to sense Daniela as she was a tiny living bug. She smirks and then traps Bela in a shadow possession. She giggles as she was quite stronger than Bela.

"I-got-you." Daniela then makes Bela let go of her. She makes her copy her moves and embarrass her in-front everyone.

"Well done Draga Meas." Alcina claps for them, "Bela you can sense a tiny little bug? Incredible." She was amazed as Miranda agrees with her.

Finley then comes into the fight. She manages to master all of her newly abilities as she practices them every minute of the day. She was sore but she wanted to see how strong Bela is...

~Six hours later~

Bela and Finley were both relaxed and were in the library. There Finley was determined to teach Bela the history of the clan. Her fathers book had every information of the three clans of the Shihakage, plus rituals and marking spells.

"Now this is what the Kamihi clan symbol looks like." Finley turns a book as Bella looks at it.

" Finley turns a book as Bella looks at it