Za esosa na Afrai

~Two weeks later, beginning of April~

The lords all headed to the underground church to where they were going to make James Willits, the father of Eva and Olivia. He was going to be the newly member of the lords, he got dressed up and was ready.

"Okay Babygirl listen carefully and remember, don't ruin this for me. I need power to find and kill Mother Shihakage." James fixes his tie, "You'll be staying here as I'm not going to take any chances of you fucking it up. Are you okay with that baby girl?" He looks as Olive was sitting at the table and drawing.

"Yes papa." Olivia said while it was Finley in disguise.

Finley had experience what Olivia had went through. It somewhat triggered parts of her past that she had encounter with her father. But she manages to keep it in the down-low and has been communicating with her family in their heads by letting them know what was going on. As she continues to draw what a little kid would do, James gave his daughter who was playing by Finley a goodbye kiss as he leaves her in the house alone.

Finley watches him disappear as she does too. She teleports back to her home as a few maidens see her coming from thin air but told their mistress that Alcina, the younglings has left for the special meeting. Finley quickly washes up and wears an special material armor that was sacred to her clan. She then teleports herself there to the church.

~The Church~

The lords were waiting, Alcina and her children were waiting. Miranda and Amita were holding each other's hands while Eva stood next to her mother. Then Angie waves and points, they all see Finley sprinting in with her suit and her eye patch was still on as it covers the Byōkingan eye. She was ready to fight incase Eva's father attacks then all heads turned too the door as James walks in confidently. Unfortunately the only person who wasn't here was Finley's dad, he and his family went on a Shihakage and Fuyuhari vacation but were told about the situation on what was happening.

"I hope I'm not late." James coughs and clears his throat, "I do hate being late even if it's by a minute." He lets out a sightly chuckle and walks to the middle of the floor.

"No you're right on time James." Miranda said and took a step forward.

Then Finley signals the other lords as they were steady with their movements.
Lucas stood by his parents as CoraLynn was ready to trap him with her right arm which could release a black substances just like Mirandas abilities.
The black substances ability traps anyone as they get crushed by her hand when she clench. She could fly as she has black leather wings, Miranda and Alcina both taught her how to fly. She somewhat consumed blood but it was mainly towards animals and not human.

"Now let's being, James you must kneel." Miranda started as James kneels in the middle of the floor, "I, Priestess mother Miranda, the leader of the village and the land. I hear by must ask you questions regarding to why you want to be a lord, do you count yourself to be worthy to have a sit in this group, and etc? Simple questions, nothing big or bad." She added and asked a lot of questions to him, meanwhile Daniela and Karl both sneaked out to grab Urias, Karl's creation and was ready to tested James out.

Both of them pulled Urias from the back entrance. James glimpse over and was afraid for a moment as he looks straight at Miranda. There the priestess had a smile behind her golden bird-mask by which Amita began to crack her knuckles and pops her neck. Eva comes up and even asked a question for herself.

"Father, this final question I have for you is the future decision of your rightfully spot in this group...a confession of the deepest sins." Eva said and looks at her moms, her relatives and her siblings, "Is true that you have been touching Olivia, inappropriately and killing members of yours, Amita and Mom-Finley clans for power to beat Mother Shihakage?" Her fist clenched in ball.