The Vessel

(Months later, a day until Eva's tenth birthday)

Eva came with Amita as Eva was practicing her skills with her sisters. While Amita and Finley were coming up for on how to defeat Mother Nishiasse Shihakage. Donna and Miranda were helping Alcina as they were testing her blood disease. Finley was reading as it mentions a small part about a person becoming a vessel. Amita was looking out the window as the girls and Eva were working out. 

"It's amazing on how much Eva has grown over the years. I remember when Elena had given birth to her and seeing her pass through the new life." Amita leans on the window, "Soon she'll be in college, which is eight more years away."  She looks at Finley as she was smirks and nodded.

"Indeed...and listen Amita. Since it's you and me alone, I need a favor." Finley asked and pulls out a chair, "When Mother Shihakage comes and if I don't make it, I want you to kill me as she'll might take over my body. Don't tell them as this stays between us." Finley leans out her pinky, "It's a deal?" She looks at her.

Amita had a worry look on her. She sighs and stays silent for a bit but makes the deal with her. Finley knew that her time was about to end, even though she made a promise to Alcina on giving her a child. But both women were devoted and determined to find a way to end Mother Shihakage.

~Mirandas house~

Alcina was on her back as Miranda was examining her vaginal area. While Donna was taking a few blood samples and was going to be testing them. They were going to help her convince a child and were going to get ride of her blood disease.

"Alcina your vagina is healthy to convince a child." Miranda lets her know, "And I understand that your blood disease is hereditary but I truly think that your child won't get it. Why know go through a donor? I'll be happy to find one that suits yours and Finley's needs." She takes off the gloves.

"I know Miranda. But Finley said that there is a way for two of the same sex to convince a child of their own." Alcina said as she sat up, "And yes my blood disease is hereditary but I don't want the baby to get it. Who knows what will happen to them and I'm not willing to take the chance." She holds her stomach and Donna walks up to her.

Donna mention that she's been working on pills with Miranda but won't be ready within a few more months close to another year. They wanted it to be perfect. And that part of waiting another year, it hit Alcina's hard in her stomach. She nods and waits for them as they still continue to experiment the blood samples with the pills...

Alcina thought of baby names. She wanted to go with G, she thought of a girl name of Gina...in the honor of her maiden and Finley's friend. She even thought of a boys name too. But for the mistress, she had a weird feeling after she thought of Finley and the solar eclipse...

~The girls~

Bela was throwing hands at Eva as she was also blocking hits from Cassandra and Daniela. She uses a Daniela's move when the girls all came at her. But her shadow possession trap came up from the ground and grips the girls in mid air. Apparently the girls felt their charkas being drained. Eva had a look, a look of pure evil. She disappears while the girls were still trap in her possession move.

"That's not good!" Daniela used her abilities of her moth form and made them chew the trap.

"Indeed!" Cassandra agrees and uses her moths too, "MOM! AMITA!!" She cries for them.

Eva came up above the sky. The girls quick got out of the trap and vanish. Eva roars as if she was being controlled by something or someone.
Amita and Finley came running out after hearing the call, Eva turns around and uses her abilities as she straight up pushes them to the wall.