Operation Butterfly

~Two days later~

Eva tell her siblings and Lucas, the son of CoraLynn and Karl. He grips his special lucky coin that him, his father and Finley made. There Hamura already knew prior and was ready to beat the shit of Eva's biological father. They first needed proof and they were in the library as they had their own meeting while the adults were at theirs.

"I say we make him confess his sins by using a technique that I've been reading in the Shihakage books." Hamura suggested some of them nodded but James didn't know that they were fresh blood eating people or even being descendants of the Shihakage clan.

"Yes we could that...BUT...we don't know what kind or even how powerful he is?" Bela tells them, "Plus we need to talk to Olivia. Seems like she's always with him and not away." She sat on the table while the others stood and some sat with her.

Eva looks up at the skyline ceiling, remembers when Finley had given her Iuhni. Finley's motto after her tenth birthday was 'you fight for what you love, you fight for who you care and you fight and FIGHT for anyone'
She looks back at her siblings and smiles, she comes up with a plan of them watching Olivia while she'll be buddies with her father. They all agreed as it was easy and normal,.
The four ladies and the three young lords headed out into the hallways then walk straight to the office where the telephone was at.

"I already got something to say and hope he say's yes to the offer." Eva tells her siblings and looks at Hamura, "We're not going to tell our parents and the other lords about this. It's only us saving Olivia." She tells and which Daniela comes in.

"Operation Butterfly? Daniela comes up with a name for Olivia, "I seen a butterfly necklace on her neck the other day and it's been on my mind." She tells.

The others agreed on the operation name and thought it was clever. They continue to head to the office.

~The Church, The lords meeting place~

The lords were discussing about James, the father of Eva. As he wanted to be a lord like them by which he'll be demonstrating his abilities in-front of them. Finley still couldn't believe that he returns after years of him not being in Eva's life. She hated him still.

"I don't know about him, he seems like he's hiding something." Angie tells her opinion, "I can feel in my wooden bones." She shakes her body, Donna agrees with her.

"I like him. He seems powerful in a way but not up to Finley's level powerful." Moreau tells his opinion, "Maybe we could test him with Karl's Lycans." He suggested a challenge.

There Amita and Miranda both actually agreed with Moreau. She voted on his idea and even Alcina second that motion. Karl even laughs and gave his opinion on using his best weapon that he kept hidden from them, his famous Urias. Then everyone all looked at Finley, as she was the last one to vote. She looks at them with one eye while her eyepatch was covering Byōkingan eye, she nods with the challenge.

"We'll test him in a two weeks...the first day of June." Finley tells her family, "For now I'll tell him that all of us decided as this will prove if he's worthy of having a chair in this group." She stood up and glares over at Alcina as she held her belly.

She showing signs of pregnancy. Which Donna had brought her a few pregnancy tests and wishes her luck again. Miranda was thrilled to see the family grow as CoraLynn was pregnant again with her second children, this time it was a girl, Finley and everyone else remembers her transitioning from her human life into the Cadou.

"Okay then it's settled." Miranda stood up as the others headed out from the church.

The lords went their ways as Amita and Miranda both walk with Finley and Alcina. All four talked about James which Finley tries to ignore the topic but the woods started to sift in a way which made her get dizzy extremely quick.
Alcina looks and held Finley's upper arm, Miranda got on the other side and did the same. Finley felt her Kokorogan beating fast and it made her suddenly puke her food and small blood.