Zagatha PT:2

~Two months later~

The daughters and Finley took over the position of head-maiden. They couldn't trust anyone who were qualified or worthy of leading the maidens. Than Alcina comes up and takes Finley somewhere else...

"You're needed at the office, someone needs to speak with you..." Alcina said and speeds walk, "No further questions until you get there." She added but a maiden stops them.

"My ladies, Lady CoraLynn is here and is waiting at the main doors." A maiden said, "She has luggages and she mentioned that Lord Heisenberg is coming over." She added and clears her throat.

Both of them were surprise to hear that CoraLynn was back all of a sudden. Finley said that she'll answer the phone if Alcina could handle CoraLynn. She agrees and heads off, while Finley teleports herself to the office room.

~The office room~

Finley was on the call with Miranda and Eva. Apparently Eva told her mom that she was able to see her mothers chakras and artery pinpoints. And spoke fluent Shihakage. She mentions that she was able to lifted their couch up in the air. Her abilities were coming at the young age, just like Finley did when she was learning.

"Okay baby, I have to go. Your other auntie is here. I'll talk to you later today." Finley tells Eva, "I love you sweet heart." She added while smiling.

"Okay mom, I love you too." Eva said her goodbyes and hangs up the phone.

There Finley lays back in the chair. Taking in the news on Eva's abilities, she thought of Elena and her ex husband. Wondering on who was a descendent of the Shihakage clan...but she was proud that Eva wants to learn. So she gets up and heads downstairs to see CoraLynn and the rest.

~Downstairs~

When Finley arrives to where the others were at. She sees CoraLynn as she had a surprise for Finley and Karl who just showed up at the same time. Alcina tires to hold back a smile by eating something to cover it up. Karl opens his arms, picked up his girlfriend and spun her around.

"Karl stop...I'll throw up." CoraLynns face turn semi-white, "Please go easy on me." She sat down after he stops instantly.

"Okay...you never got sick from a few spins, are you pregnant?" Karl said as Finley was concerned about it too.

Alcina chokes on her wine. Finley now knows what her vision was about...Karl was puzzled then it hit him, he looks down and sees a small bump. His takes off his sunglasses and hat, kneeling down and holds CoraLynns stomach.

"Yes I'm pregnant..." CoraLynn announces her pregnancy, "I know it's been a minute since we seen each other. And I have not slept with anyone...I wanted to come back and see you as it's spring break." She hands Karl a shirt, saying 'Welcome to Fatherhood!' He laughs and hugs her by the waist.

"Wow..." Finley keep saying it a couple more times, "Have you told your family about this?" She wonders and which CoraLynn had told them then she tells more news, it was actually bad.

CoraLynn told them about her pregnancy. She tells news that her parents have cancer. Then mentioned that her young brothers had went into the military branches. Jeremy went to the Marine Core and Adam went into the Air Force. Her parents were ready to leave this world as their bodies were tired and weak.

"Dam for real? I wish I could talk to them but honestly I think they would pass out if they saw me—" Finley stops talking and has another vision.

It was her and the other lords fighting Zagatha...but it was quick as she didn't see anything else. Finley felt hands on her, she came out of her vision and saw Karl and Alcina walking her over to the chair. She looks at them with fear in her face.