Welcome Back

~Three Weeks Later~

The day was gloomy as the village was silent. The Lycans woke everything up as they roamed the woods, searching for food and trespassers. Miranda and Finley were in the carriage as they were driving up to a familiar place. Finley had taken a medicine to sedate her mind as she had a panic attack during the trip. Miranda brought one of her maidens as she held onto Eva.

"We are almost there." Miranda tells her, "And we could go back if you want too?" She suggested as the carriage entered the fortress.

"No I'll be fine." Finley was staring out the window, "I don't feel anything besides being semi-high as a kite right now." She laughs and drank some water plus ate something.

Miranda nods and all three women got out of the carriage. Finley sees the castle and walks up, as someone opened the door...it was Gina.

"Hello priestess Mother Miranda." Gina said, "Finley it's good to see you again. We've miss you so much, you really impacted everyone here. Also I love the short pixie hair." She added and shuts the door. Finley hugs her as she misses her and laughs.

"So you must be Gina, listen here...I'll talk to Lady Dimitrescu and as of now, you'll be Finley's personal maiden." Miranda tells Gina, "Here's her schedule, you must read and follow the rules on it. She's coming back here and if she needs anything...you'll be there for her. Do you understand?" She said in a strict voice.

Gina nods as she walks with Finley, she offers to take the small luggage from her but Finley decline the offer as she took it herself. While they headed off, Finley stops and sprints back as she forgot something from Miranda.

"Thank you for everything...Again." Finley hugs her tightly, "And I'll see you again soon Eva." She said goodbye to her as she was napping in the maiden's arm's.

There, Miranda said her goodbyes and reminds Finley if she has troubles settling back in or things aren't working and all she needed to do is pray. Finley nods and walks over to Gina again as they disappear into the castle...

"Okay...come out Alcina." Miranda voice was cold, there she comes out from the shadows and was stun to Finley again.

"Mot—" Alcina was quickly cut off by Miranda.

"Gather your daughters and let's talk in the dinning room..." Miranda signals the maiden as Eva was started to fussy.

~The Dinning Room~

Miranda was holding Eva as she was bottle feeding her. Alcina sat at the head of the table as her daughters showed up, they were shock and semi happy and sat down at the table.

"As you know, Finley is back and maiden Gina will be her personal maiden as she will no longer work for you four." Miranda tells them, "Until Finley is one hundred percent better, I made a list of rules that you gals must follow." She signals the maiden as she hand the Dimitrescu the list. It was about three pages long as they give explosive and detailed rules.

"Of course mother Miranda..." Alcina without looking directly at her.

Bela and Cassandra looked at each other as they were shocked to see the three pages. Daniela was on the last page as she read the last rule, it was underlined and bolded as she looks at Miranda with a disappointed look.

"Dani? Are you okay?" Bela asked by looking at her, Cassandra and Alcina seen as if Daniela was going to cry?

"We...we can't talk to her at all?" Daniela tells them, "Last page...the very bottom..." she looks down at the table.

Cassandra and Bela went to the page where Daniela talking about. Both of their eyes widen as they looked at Miranda. Alcina picks up the paper, turns it to the very last page and sees it with her own eyes.