The Change

(Continuing from last chapter)

~Very early in the morning~

Finley was tossing and turning as she felt a set of eyes watching her. Then her eyes opened suddenly and sees nothing but her body was shaking badly for some reason.

"Are you okay..." Alcina mumbles while one eyes peaks open.

"I just feel...I'm okay..." Finley answers and snuggles back in bed.

Alcina wraps her arms around Finley, gracefully sliding herself towards her. They cuddle once again...meanwhile Finley still felt off as if something bad was about to happen...

~Later that day, around eight pm~

The daughters were still taunting the new set of maidens that they just received, while Alcina and Finley were talking as usual and a maiden appears with news.

"My ladies, Priestess Mother Miranda is here with her daughter. They're waiting for you both in the dinning room." The maiden said as she lead them to the room.

"I hope nobody prayed to her." Finley whispered and looks up at her.

Alcina nods and walks the same pace like Finley. They both arrived to their meeting as the maiden opens and bows to Miranda.

"Mmaamma" Eva calls out after seeing Finley walking in first.

"Eva, oh my goodness." Finley runs with opens her arms and rises her into the air, "You gotta stop getting so big." She kisses Eva and gives Miranda a side hug.

Miranda smiles and looks at Alcina as she gives a hug too her. All three women sat down then other maidens brought out tea and snacks for them.

"Okay, I wanted to see how you guys have been doing and I've been hearing that you guys are back together again..." Miranda looks at Finley, "Is this true Finley?" She digs in her bag and gets a pre-made bottle for Eva.

"Oh umm..." Finley holds Eva in her arms, "Okay, yes we are but mostly we talked about things as we're working on them together or by ourselves." She answered her question, "But she hasn't bit my neck as I told her that I wasn't comfortable." She shows her neck as there was no bite marks.

Alcina sworn that she hasn't done that at all and will not do it until Finley's gives consent. Miranda was shocked after hearing that their old but newly-relationship was steady and good. Miranda nods and mentions that she'll be coming here more often as Finley wants to see Eva.

~Shortly Time Skips~

The three women walked around the hallways, Eva was crawling as she was extremely fast on her hands and knees. Which Finley was ahead of the other two, she picks Eva up and sees a trail of wet foot prints on the floor.

"A man has enter the castle and looking for Lady Dimitrescu. He has a knife and guns." Amita appears from thin air and tells Finley, then she backs up and runs back to Alcina and Miranda.

"Guys there are fresh wet foot prints on the floor and Amita just told me that a man has enter the castle. I swear on Eva's life." Finley sworn on her adopted daughter life, "Apparently he's looking for you, Alcina." She warns her, that's when guns shots echoed the hallways as screams came along with.

"Oh my—the girls!" Alcina realizes as Finley hands over Eva to Miranda and sprints first to where the gunshots were coming from. Leaving Miranda and Eva alone as they ran somewhere to hide.

When Alcina and Finley ran to the gunshots, a three maidens came running towards them. One of them said that Gina was fighting the man off by herself and the three daughters just arrived to help.