Dinner party PT:1

~Three weeks later~

Findley had taken three beating for her friends, who broken couple of items. So far her Yamigan was rising, she did found somewhat peace as she was with CoraLynn. She finds her in the library reading, she found comfort in books. She was always a bookworm.

"Hey Cora, how are you?" Finley walks in and sits with her.

"I'm ok—oh my goodness..." CoraLynn shuts the book and takes note of Finleys face all bruised with dried blood.

She told her that Tommy spilled soup on one of the daughters. And they told and led her too their mother, who was in her study room. So she got a quick beat up.

"Fin, you shouldn't be letting her beat you like this. Let me take the beating for once." She pleaded, Finley wasn't going to allow that at all and shook her head.

"I'm not to letting you take the beating. I told her she can punish me and only me, and I just don't wanna think about this." Finley said to Cora, "I just want to be here with you." She tells her as she grips her hands.

CoraLynn nods and hugs, then she makes her come and join her as they read together like they used too. Finley goes and finds Moby Dick as she loves reading it.

~An hour later~

Both of them headed out of the library, while walking, Daniela comes out of nowhere and smiles at them. She had news as she was happy to tell.

"Listen pets, our mother are having very important guest coming over. Especially Mother Miranda, so you guys need to tell your buddies that they need to be extra careful tonight." Daniela warns, "She also got you guys dresses as she wants you both too be there." She added and disappears into her moth forms.

"Great...dresses again?! Man I hate wearing them." Finley said, "Maybe I can do something about it." She left Cora in the hallway with Daniela.

Finley jogs to the bedchambers as she lifted her casual dress, she was always the suited pants type of girl. Dresses were never her style while growing up, she passes her friends and the maidens that been here longer.
Finley makes it to the bedchambers, she  enters and she sees two dresses. One was a long dark navy blue with green floral dress with long sleeves and a choker. It said CoraLynn on it.

 It said CoraLynn on it

(CoraLynns dress)

"She's going to hate it!" Finley chuckles, then she's sees another same dress but it's black with a bronze color.