First Move PT:3

~A week later~

Finley searches for Alcina, she began distancing from everyone else and was down about something. But Finley was determined to figure out.

"Hey guys have you seen your mother?" Finley asked the daughters, they looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"No, have you check in the court yard? Sometimes she goes out there and relaxes if she's having a moment or needs to get away." Cassandra said to her, the other two girls nodded their heads.

There, Finley nods and heads towards the courtyard as the day was sunny with a mix of warmth. As she walks, Gina stops and asked for tonight's special dinner for her and Lady Dimitrescu. Which Finley gave her the option to free-for-all as she was in a hurry to find Alcina.

"She's definitely in the courtyard as she's laying on the ground." Amita tells Finley in her mind.

"Thank you Amita." Finley said out loud and sprints over to the other side of the castle.

~Courtyard~

The bright sun almost blinded Finley as she stepped outside. She takes a look at the beautiful courtyard filled with flowers, butterflies and statues which have been there for centuries. When she first landed here, she was told by the daughters that Lycans roamed here. But she already knew that was a fat lie by sinking out there once.

"Alcina?" Finley calls for her, searches again and then finds her.

She walks over as Alcina wasn't wearing her hat, gloves or shoes. Her makeup was smeared as she just laid there looking at the sky. Finley lays down in the opposite direction as she was facing her.

"Okay, listen if I did something wrong and I can't remember for the life of me. Tell me...please." Finley looks at her, Alcina closes her eyes and tries to hold back the tears.

"Is it true..." Alcina said her first words, "That you had sex with Miranda when you were in recovery?" She pushes the words out without her voice cracking.

There, Finley's Kokorogan began to rise quickly but she knew sooner or later that  the secret would be out. She placed her hands in Alcinas black raven hair as she gently rubs her.

"Listen... Miranda and I were doing a lot of therapy. I asked her if we could have one day of no therapy session, so we had dinner, dance and had a lot of wine." Finley said too her, "Yes, we did have sex but it was only one time then we realize that we fucked up. Her and I both agreed to never do it again as it was wrong and unprofessional." She continues to talk, "I'll even pray to her to come back me up! And the days where I'm not here, I'm actually at her place helping with baby Eva. Miranda and I agreed that we would do coparenting with Eva. " She finishes and wipes the dry makeup from Alcinas eyes.

So, Alcina sat up as Finley stood on her feet and was semi-eye levels with her. They both talk about their feelings. Finley had a good plan and she tells Alcina to wear the most beautiful dress that she has in her closet as she'll wear the most beautiful suit in her closet.

"Let's go and I'll make you some lavender tea." Finley lends out a hand for Alcina, she smiles and takes her hand.

"Thank you Finley as you made this boring life-draining castle into something more lively-human estate." Alcina smiles while she grips her special friend.

~Kitchen~

Alcina was crying over the fact that she let her jealous consume her but Finley understood as she felt that way about Marie but she didn't say it. She hands over the tea and Alcina drinks it, her eyes widen then looks down at the tea as it was red.