Bigger Suprise

~Two months later~

All of the maidens were buying more food because their mistress was continuing to eat more. Alcina was craving a lot of sorts of delicious food. Finley's Byōkingan eye was working again and her special friend disappeared from her when she was in the bathroom. But her Byōkingan eye started bleeding and shooting amounts of Itamigan.
That's when room start spinning and shrinking which made her curl into a ball. Her vision became blurry as it suddenly became darken.

"Where am I?" Finley question while walking in the unknown woods, but stops after seeing a baby crib.

She walks over and saw two sets of feet. Her eyes saw two babies, one baby has full dark black-brown with a white streak hair and the other has full white hair with black-brown streak. Their eyes were different, one eye was dark brown and the other was bright baby-blue. Finley leans over and took a closer look as both babies reach out to her. Finley's Kokorogan was beating as she knew what it meant, tears were falling down.

"Hello babies." Finley said, she reaches out to touch their cheeks but her hand goes through hem.

The place change as babies disappear. Finley next saw kids running in a field of flowers as the rest of the other children were there too. Bela, Cassandra and Daniela were playing, even Eva was there as she tackles down Bela. That's when lords came out of nowhere as CoraLynn and Karl's kid came running in too. Alcina comes up, and her hair was longer and braided, then she looks at Finley and walks over.

"Finley, my love." Alcina said and cups her cheek.

"Alcina..." Finley said and then felt her soft lips. Her eyes closed and held her wife close to her body.

Everything around Finley felt real. The realistic vision or dream she's every had, her eyes open and saw that Alcina was above her in the bathroom. Finley smiles more and hugs her tightly.

"My love, you've been missing for three hours, Bela was trying to find you by tracking your chakras but you weren't no where to be found." Alcina was worried and looks at Finley's body to see if there was harm on her, "Finny, I must tell that I a—" She was cut by Finley.

"I know..." Finley said and moves her wife's hair behind her ear, "You're pregnant." She finishes her sentence, "I saw in this vision-dream that I just had. Oh Alcina they are so beautiful." She got up with her wife.

That freak out Alcina that Finley already knew. She tells that both Miranda and Donna are going to throw them a baby gender party for them. They were the only ones who know, but Finley already saw that their baby were going to be twins and wasn't going to say anything.

"I am approximately 14 1/2 weeks pregnant. Apparently I didn't realize that I were showing signs of pregnancy." Alcina runs the back of her neck, "I must've got pregnant instantly when we tried these pills and your special friend. Great timing am I right?" She chuckles and already began crying hard.

"Alcina..." Finley wipes her tears away, "We're going to smother the baby or babies with our love. You're going to go through a lot of changes, like right now, plus your hips might grow and your breasts will definitely grow which I'm quite excited for that. I'm kidding." She then pulls her in by her hips, "But you're the bestest mother that I ever known." She shows affection and tried to make Alcina feel better.

They both kiss and grip each other's hips. Of course Finley lifts Alcina onto the bathroom counter and began pleasuring her. Alcina rips off Finley's shirt and starts giving her love marks all over her chest, neck and anywhere she could possibly bite...

~Two weeks later, Opera Room~

The maidens were finishing up the last remaining decorations for the gender reveal party. Miranda and Eva came over to help, Eva was still controlling her abilities as she uses them to help the maidens out. The Dimitrescu daughters were excited to see what the gender was going to be. Moreau came with Karl, CoraLynn as they brought their son, Luca. They had bought non-genderless baby clothes for the couple.