The Warning

(Continuing from last chapter)

Mother Shihakage was there, she was floating in the air as she made her way towards her next arrival vessel. Which Finley stands up and was ready to fight but couldn't move. It was like mother Shihakage was controlling her movements.

"Hello...my dear Finley..." Mother Shihakage greets her and cups her cheek.

"Why? Just why do you want me to be your next vessel?!" Finley said in a harsh voice, "And Azuir said that she and her siblings won't be returning ever again as it was foretold. Why aren't they coming back...why are you coming after me?" She questioned her while still frozen.

Mother Shihakage didn't say anything else. What she did was her hand grips the young Shihakage and made her bled. Finley yelps after the nail of Mother Shihakage, she laughs and enjoys seeing Finley trying to squirm out of the grip. Finley's eyes came out as she tries to use it on the all powerful being.

The void changes. It was the village, the sky was dark red as blood. The land was covered by a solar eclipse which Finley saw in a dream once before coming to this village. The solar eclipse drew the life from everything that the shadows touched. She even saw her family dying and screaming for her.

"That's when I will be coming." Mother Shihakage warns her, "But beware, for that and those eyes shall eventually take everything from you. Reflect well upon thy fate as you walk in this life..." She leans closer to her, "Especially beware of thy child...or children, they will become more powerful in a way..." She tells and disappears from sight.

Finley notices the void disappearing from sight as she wakes up. She felt something wet and cold on her forehead. Her vision was a blur but she knew it was Alcina, her smile and eyes made Finley jump as she quickly hugged her.

"My love, you were mumbling in your sleep. Saying Azuir and things that I couldn't understand." Alcina checks her temperature, "Your running a fever, you'll stay in bed for the rest of the day. I don't wanna hear no buts, no talk-backs and no getting up from this bed. Understand?" Her head tilted and looks at Finley.

"Yes love..." Finley semi-pouts and lays back in the bed.

Alcina heads to the restroom to damp the cloth again. While Finley looks at the window and thinks without Alcina reading her mind about when the next solar eclipse happens. She remembers reading about it in one of her Shihakage books. And must be ready at all times.

Alcina comes back and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I was thinking about the pregnancy...do you want to discuss about it?" Alcina ask while placing the cold wash cloth on Finley's forehead.

"I do." Finley said as she sat up more, "Tell me.." She added and holds Alcina's hand.

Alcina had a lot of questions as Finley seeing her facial expression changing every two seconds. But she breaths deep and looks at Finley.

"I'm scared...what if I can't convince a child? My blood disease is at high risk of passing it to them..." Alcina plays with her fingers and was nervous, "How can we do this? Like..." Her voice began to break.

"Alcina, I promise you that from the day we get married which we're officially together. I will help you with this blood disease. I need to tell Miranda and Donna as they are good on medicine." Finley sworn on helping Alcina, "I'm going to give you a child, I'll magical grow a dick and fuck you until you show signs of pregnancy. But it will take time though..." She cups Alcinas cheek, "I need discuss this to both of them. As they will be the first members to tel—" Before Finley could've finish, the doors open with the girls crashing on-top of each other.