Shihakages awakenings

(continuing from last chapter)

Everyone was on the edge of their sits. Waiting and watching to see if Finley would come out of this as she was in a deep slumber. The lords had a emergency meeting to discuss what had happened with Finley.

"Do you think really Finley would come out from this?" A maiden asked another maiden.

"I don't know but let's not talk about it. Mistress gave us an very high strict order on watching her until she, priestess Miranda and Miss Beneviento come here." The second maiden said, "My question would be, what shall we say when she wakes up and ask for Gina?" She wonders as the other maiden wonders too.

Both of them were talking quietly, they didn't want to tell Finley that Gina was murder in-front of her and how she murdered the killer. It was just too much.

"Gina..." Finley mumbles and risen up from the bed, "I had a crazy dream...Gina was killed by a man...who brought me and my friends here." She chuckles and gets out of bed.

The maidens looked at each other, nodded as they tell Finley did lay back in bed. But she refused as she wanted to get out and see everyone else. One of the maidens grabs Finley's arm as she tells her again to lay back down. Finley was getting irritated and push the maiden off the side.

"I gotta find Gina and ask her for my medicine." Finley darts out of the room and calls for her.

First, Finley heads towards Gina's room. When she arrived to her friends room it was empty and wonders why it was like that. Then she calls Gina's name again and left to hallway.

Second, she notices the maidens all looking at her, they were shocked to see her awake and running around. The maidens didn't wanna say nothing as they all scattered. Finley try to ask one of the maidens but they completely ignored her.

Thirdly, Finley heard whispers of them saying Gina's name and a man. She was very irritated and she heads towards the dining room to find Alcina or the girls.

Finally, she made it to the dining room. She slowly opens the door and hears two maidens talking about what had fully happened.

"It's horrible...I was at the very end of that hallway and I saw everything...the intruder shot Gina as she died in Finley's arms." Maiden one said, "Finley was devastated. I saw evil and vengeance in her eyes...it was fucking frightening to see. Apparently, I over-heard mistress and priestess Miranda talking while Finley was resting from her seizure... she murdered that man who killed Gina." She added and began to cry.

"Finley murder someone?" The aw son maidens voice cracks, "That's not like her...she would never hurt a fl—oh my..." She stops and points at the door, first maiden turns around and sees Finley standing as she hears everything.

The maidens didn't realize that she was there. They could tell that she was broken after her melancholy expression. She wanted to say something but couldn't as she left the room...

~The outside fortress of castle Dimitrescu~

Alcina was was trying to find the words to tell Finley. Miranda was helping too, while Donna and Angie came along as they brought some medicine to calm Finley. Karl and Moreau tagged along to give her support like they did before. When they reach the castle, the daughters came running out...

"Mother, Finley ran away!" Bela shouts and waves a piece of paper.

"It's true. I even tried to call Amita but she is no where to be found." Daniela mentioned to her and the other lords, "Two of the maidens were talking about the incident last night as Finley heard everything. We were looking for her until we found this letter in your room." She began crying, Cassandra hugs her from the side and cries too.