The Talk

~Three Days later~

Finley wonders the halls, looking at the portraits of the Dimitrescu family and the lords. She likes how the portraits were very detailed, then suddenly Bela came up as she had a mischievous smile.

"Come, you need to talk to Tommy and that bus driver after what we saw them do." Bela yanks her as they speeds walk together. Then Cassandra came out of nowhere as she pulls Finley too.

"Great..." Finley sighs and was double pulled by the eldest daughters.

They both were laughing as they flew with her, Finley never thought that moths could lift her into the air. The doors open as she descended down a few stairs then she was drop. Finley dusted her suit as she sees Daniela with them, there was a broken vase as Tommy and the driver both lowered their heads down.

"Did you guys break it?" Finley had a dejection look on her.

"I fell...and he tired to save it but he missed." Tommy was honest as Finley felt his honest words.

She looks at the girls and back at the men. She opens her arms as she signals the girls to take her, Finley was instantly pulled by Cassandra and Bela, while Daniela stayed with the men as she tells them to clean.
Finley was ready as she knew that Alcina was going to be upset over her case and her leaving the unfinished sex. But that was Alcina fault for losing the deal. It's her own Batsugan.

"Mothers in the wine room." Bela chuckles as she held onto Finley.

"Good, mother will drink her blood as she gets punish." Cassandra laughs, her and her sisters laughters can send shivers down people spines.

Finley didn't say anything, she knew that she made that deal with Alcina. Moments later, they made it too the wine room. It was a door had a very detail signs with the grape vines, a cup and a wine bottle.

"Go in!" Both of the girls said together.

"Okay, sweet baby Hecate!" Finley knocks before entering.

Finley hears Alcina saying enter, she take deep breath and walks in. There she sees her, sitting and sipping her wine while writing in her workbook.

"What do you want pet Finley?" She said Adela she drinks more of her wine.

"Your daughters saw two of my friends accidentally dropping one of your vases. I asked and they were honest, so...let's get it done." Finley stood as she awaits.

Alcina looks at her and smiles. She taps her lap and signals Finley to sit on her, which Finley did as she knew that she was going to get drink. But she was faced away from Alcina as she rips the back of her shirt.

"Now...let me remind you on what you did too me." Alcina grips Finley's back hair as she bites down onto her neck.

Finley gently flinches, she stays quiet, feeling the tongue swirling around as the teeth dig into her neck more than the first time.
Alcina rips off Finleys pants as she began on playing with her clit. The same motions that Finley did to her.

Fuck...you're doing that on me!

Alcina let's go of her pets neck and looks at her, and she nods. She plays for a bit, Finley tries to get out of the tight hug but fails.

"Well yes I am. And trust me...it's about to get worse than this!" She throws her at something hard as Finley's head was throbbing and semi blacks out.

But then, Finley wakes up instantly and sees Alcina was above as she was laying on the table. Both of her wrist were pin by Alcinas hand as she rips off the other glove with her teeth.