All I've ever wanted

By mamaafterdark

(All FSU series) Book 1 18+ Camila Estella Rodriguez~ new college student, newly single, on a path of self d... More

Hello/Introduction
Aesthetics/Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 part I
41 part II
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Thank you
Authors note
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

27

3.8K 82 5
By mamaafterdark

Camila POV:

Loud cheers are heard once I enter the basketball arena. All the girls are accompanying me of course to the boys first basketball game of the season.

We're each wearing one of the boys jerseys so we can all match and support them.

I'm wearing Sebastian's jersey with white jeans and my white high top converse. His Jersey reaches past my knees because I'm incredibly short compared to him. My hair is in two French braids and I have gold glitter on my cheekbones and as my eyeshadow. The Jersey is Maroon with his gold number seven on it and gold last name written on the back of it too.

Let's just say I'm totally decking out the girlfriend role right now and I'm very proud to be his.

This is my first time coming to a game since sophomore year of college so I'm excited to see him play. I didn't go last year because I was working all the time but I did make sure to go to the parties to support the boys even though we hated each other at the time.

I can't believe last night Sebastian told me he loves me.

Sebastian loves me.

Pinch me.

I just wanted to make him special and then he told me that and I couldn't say it back. I was so scared. I don't know why when everything feels right with him.

I know he won't run away with what I have to tell him but I'm still scared. We just started dating and I don't think I can ever bare the thought of losing him.

I won't.

We spent the rest of the night eating the brownies I made for dessert with vanilla ice cream and then he proceeded to show me how much he loves me. It was an amazing night and tonight will be amazing as well because I'm going to tell him how I feel too.

He's worth every scar on my body.

A loud air horn gets me out of my thoughts as we take our seats front row at the bleachers. The announcer goes on to welcome everyone to the first game.

"Ahhhhhhh I'm so excited for us! This is your first game as Sebastian's girlfriend and we can support the boys fully now I'm happy" Melanie squeals and bounces up and down on her seat.

Everyone is really happy for us. They all said they saw it coming and it took him long enough to finally ask me to be his girlfriend.

"I'm nervous" I tell her timidly.

"Don't be! Fuck what anyone says here. It's just you and him babe"

These Jersey chasers have been giving me looks since we got here. Let's just say once girls and boys, believe it or not, found out Sebastian was no longer available they immediately hated me. They have been going around talking saying how much of a great lay he was and how he continues talking to them but I know they're just trying to create drama.

It hurts but hey I'm not an angel either. I don't blame him for having needs but I wish he had standards before me at least.

Loud music starts playing through the speakers and I immediately look up to see the basketball players coming out dancing from the tunnel. I start laughing because Liam is trying to twerk his way to the court. He's a goof ball.

And then the announcer announces all their names and Sebastian De la Cruz  is last because he's captain.

Obnoxious deafening screams are heard right next to me and I'm surprised I can still hear. Forgetting and rolling my eyes at these Jersey chasers, I cheer for Sebastian as he enters the arena.

He looks like he's searching for someone through the crowd and then saunters over to the rest of the team.

He looks fucking hot in his uniform. It makes me want to take it off of him and get on my knees for him right now. I'm getting hot and sweaty just thinking about giving him— I feel a shoulder bump my own and turn my head to Melanie.

She's smirking at me. "You good there, you're looking kind of hot"

I swallow all of a sudden my throat being dry. I clear my throat, "Yeah, I'm fine he's just really good to look at"

"Trust me I know. I see Liam and he makes my hormones go all over the place." She gulps looking at him.

Penelope starts laughing at us. "You guys need to get those dicks out of your asses women! Look at your three o clock." She points and we turn our heads.

Sebastian and Liam are walking towards us.

Sebastian is walking up to me in front of everyone oh my god.

He's smiling at me.

And we're both lost in our own world. I don't even notice that I'm standing up now as he jumps over the railing.

"Hi" I say as I look up at him replaying last nights confessions in my head.

"Hi baby" he grins and picks me up, my legs wrap around his waist and I pull his hair and kiss him. And in this moment we forget about our surroundings which seems to happen a lot.

But this isn't a simple chaste kiss, I smile as he licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth letting his tongue devour my own. This kiss shows everyone that we're each other's. I don't let it get too carried away as I nip his bottom lip and give him one more quick kiss.

We pull away and smile at each other. "You're going to play amazing" I tell him as he sets me down back on my feet.
He still has his arms wrapped around me and mine around his torso.

He draws lazily on my back with his hands. Goosebumps appear all over my skin and a shiver down my spine.

"Thank you. I really like my jersey on you. Can't wait to take it off of you later" he winks and I blush because I really hope no one heard that.

"You want me in just your jersey later?" I bite my lip and play with him back.

He visibly gulps and nods his head. Lust in his eyes and just as I'm about to say something the whistle blows.

"Cruz ! Get over here it's not time to play around with girls! Get your head in the game !" The coach yells at him.

I grimace at the girls comment but ignore the stupid feelings rising in my stomach and smile at him.

"I gotta go baby I'll see you after" he pecks my lips twice and once on the nose and runs off to the other side of the court to get ready for the game.

"That was so fucking cute and hot at the same time" Yasmine says.

I blush because I forgot we had a whole audience and cover my cheeks with the palm of my hands.

Oh boy.

The girls laugh at me and start talking shit. I sit back down with them.

Let the game begin.

~

We won! 67-12 against FIU.

Sebastian was amazing! The boys towered over the other team. Overall it was a great game for the beginning of the season. I'm happy I was here to witness it.

Sebastian is being crowded by his teammates and news workers with cameras and cheerleaders cheering the boys on.

I'm sitting watching with the girls, it's kind of nerve wrecking how famous Sebastian is. His family is very well known here for business and in Italy so I forgot how this is his life all the time.

"Are we going to the basketball house for the party?" I ask the girls.

"Hell yeah we are, do you want to wait outside with us?"Melanie asks me. Knowing I'm very uncomfortable with all these people inside the arena.

My social anxiety is a fucking struggle. I hate having it and I hate the symptoms that come along with it. I try my best to do the breathing techniques and therapy is a huge help. I stopped taking medication for it along time ago.

For example, parties are a big struggle for me. Small house and so many people doesn't mix well with me. However, alcohol tends to calm my nerves down or smoking a blunt with the boys.

"Yeah let's go wait outside for them" I tell Melanie. We get up and start walking down with everyone else in the crowd when my name is suddenly called.

"Camila!"

I turn around and see Sebastian running across the arena to me leaving his teammates and reporters. I grin and run to him and he catches me.

He starts spinning me around in his arms. I'm giggling and smiling like crazy right now. "You did it baby! I'm so proud of you"

Sebastian moves his head back and looks at me "thank you, what you think means the world to me" he give me a chaste kiss. It doesn't matter if people are watching. Let them, this moment with him is worth everything.

I look into his eyes and I know that this is the moment. He needs to know I love him. It's like he can see it in my eyes and he starts blushing besides being all sweaty already.

I look at his eyes and they're a beautiful emerald green eyes, his perfect straight nose, freckles scattered across his cheeks and nose. His plump pink lips and thick black bushy eyebrows. His chiseled jaw with a slight shadow. Who couldn't love this guy? He's beautiful. His heart is the best part.

"Sebastian" I whisper close to his lips.

He gulps and looks down at my lips "yes Bella?" He whispers back.

The arena is still crowded with people but it's like we're the only two standing here.

"I love you" I bite my lip to suppress my smile but it shines through anyways.

"I love you Sebastian Andres De La Cruz" I kiss him and pull away. His lids are still closed and he looks lost in a daze.

He opens his eyes and they're glossy.

"You love me?" He sounds astonished like loving him is impossible.

"Of course I love you, I've always loved you. I always knew you were someone very special to me especially when I met you three years ago. I was just scared yesterday but I'm not now. I'm ready for anything as long as it's with you" I tell him truthfully.

He smiles you know that big wide smile that shows his dimples and all his perfect straight white teeth and starts spinning us around again.

"She loves meeeeeee!!! Oh my god she loves me!!" He starts screaming and laughing while spinning me in his arms.

"Baby! Oh my god" I hide my face in his neck. He's so cute but now a lot of people are staring and his teammates are cheering us on and hollering things at us.

"I love you so much!" He screams and then puts me down because we were getting dizzy.

He grabs my face and gives me a quick kiss. "Go wait outside I'm going to shower really quick and then we'll go to the house together okay baby" he kisses me again and starts walking backwards.

"Okay sounds good" and I blow him a kiss.

He catches it swiftly and mouths 'I love you'

'I love you too'

~

A/n:

Awwwwwww cute moment !!!

She loves him and he loves her ❤️

Get ready for some smut and fluff. Will not disappoint!

mamaafterdark❤️‍🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 32.9K 60
[18+] ENEMIES TO LOVERS SPORTS ROMANCE. °•°•°•° Hannah Walker doesn't trust anyone, especially men. They're manipulative and toxic - her lousy ex tau...
6K 219 21
Novella 1: Martina Marino has spent her entire life being the "good one" amongst her famous mafia family. As the youngest daughter of the boss of Chi...
20.6K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
5K 345 59
We're all well known with how the path of a mentally ill girl goes. They either destroy themselves until theres nothing left or their minds take over...