IMMERSED (G!P) [JY/SY]

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon and Siyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ When someone becomes immersed in a particular... More

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29 [The End]

CH-25

574 42 14
By Mxrahi_

[Two days later]

Yoohyeon waved her hand to her mom as she sat inside the car.

"Be careful... I don't think this is a good idea. Should I stay with you?" Asked Hana looking at Yoohyeon worriedly.

"No mom. You don't have to stay here. We've planned everything. I will be very careful." Yoohyeon whispered gripping on Hana's hands.

"Okay... Keep informing me, alright...?"

"Yoohyeon!?"

They both looked towards Gahyeon who was walking towards them.

"Go, go!" Yoohyeon whisper-yelled pushing Hana inside the car gently, she closed the door.

The car started moving, Yoohyeon waved her hand, Hana looked behind at Yoohyeon, she waved her last goodbye with a smile plastered on her face.

Gahyeon gripped over Yoohyeon's upper arm. "Where is she going?" Asked the pink haired girl.

"She wanted to meet her parents..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Really? Don't lie. What are you planning?" Said the pink haired girl.

"Nothing..." Yoohyeon shrugged.

Walking past Gahyeon, Yoohyeon entered inside the home.

•••••••

[Night]

"Gahyeon said Hana left somewhere..." Siyeon whispered, wrapping her arm around Sua's waist from behind.

Sua turned around to face Siyeon. "Why is it bothering Gahyeon?"

"Maybe Yoohyeon is planning to run away with Minji, to keep Hana safe she sent her somewhere..." Siyeon spoke.

"Don't overthink Siyeon. Go to sleep and tomorrow we have to go to our first date right?" Sua spoke with a smile. She placed her hand over Siyeon's face gently.

"Yes, our first date!" Siyeon whispered with an exciting tone. She quickly closed her eyes and buried her face into Sua's neck, pulling Sua closer, she decided to sleep.

•••••••

[The next night]

Yoohyeon paced towards the car where Zefiro was already seated on the driving seat.

(Yoohyeon 👇)

(Zefiro 👇)

"They didn't come?" Asked the silver haired girl walking towards Zefiro's window.

"No ma'am, i think Alceste knows. He won't let her leave." Zefiro spoke.

"Should I go? Savion is alone there..." Yoohyeon spoke worriedly.

"No. I believe Savion will handle it. He hasn't pressed the emergency button yet." Zefiro replied.

"I'm worried..." Yoohyeon whispered.

•••••••

[Savion's POV]

I have been waiting here for like an hour but i don't see Minji anywhere near the window.

The window is closed. That's the only way she can come outside.

Maybe i should go check out, what if she needs my help and I'm sure Yoohyeon and Zefiro must be worrying about us.

Yoohyeon wanted to be here but i denied. I want to be the first if any attack happens.

But right now i should focus on Minji, i need to get her out of that damn room.

I started walking towards the wooden barrier, carrying a ladder with me.

•••••••

The purple haired girl walked outside of the bathroom dressed up perfectly.

Alceste furrowed his eyebrows, "Where are you going?" He asked closing his book.

"At friend's place." Minji replied with a smile and walked towards the kitchen.

"You always wear short dresses." Alceste commented, throwing the book on the bed, he got up from his chair and walked towards Minji.

"Yeah... I wanted to try something different today..." The purple haired girl spoke.

She took a sharp breath when he walked beside her and placed his hands over her shoulders gently.

"You're getting good at lying. Where did you learn it from..." He whispered, pressing his lips over her neck.

Minji slightly chuckled, "Why would i lie...-" She stopped in between when Alceste removed a fork from the spoon holder.

The sharp edge of the fork was placed on her back hand by Alceste.

"I don't like when someone looks at you, that is why I've ordered everyone to shoot the person directly if they even look at you. And here... You're having an affair with Yoohyeon... How brave...." He whispered with a smile, circling the fork gently over her skin.

"I don't have an affair with-"

Alceste slammed the fork inside her hand, making her scream in pain. She pushed him away and looked at her hand which started bleeding, her hands shivered looking at her own blood. Her eyes started blinking when the tears rolled out of her eyes.

The purple haired girl started running towards the balcony.

Alceste followed her, gripping on her wrist, he pulled her, giving her a sharp slap, he gripped on her wounded palm. "Please stop!!" Minji cried in pain looking up at Alceste, she gripped on his wrist.

Alceste looked at the balcony, a guy paced towards him and punched him. "Back off!" The guy yelled pushing Alceste away from Minji.

The purple haired girl looked at Savion with her blurry vision. "You should move I'll handle him." Savion spoke.

Alceste wrapped his hand around Savion's neck from behind.

Minji got up from the floor slowly balancing herself. She walked towards the closet.

_

Savion gripped on his wrist "You fucker, I'm going to destroy you all!" Alceste yelled not moving his tight grip from Savion's neck.

Minji removed a rod from her closet, pacing towards Alceste, she slammed the rod into his head making him loose his grip over Savion.

Alceste looked behind at Minji, he clenched his jaw when his head started paining.

His legs wobbled slightly, he fell on the floor with a loud 'thud'.

"Let's go!" Savion spoke, Minji gave him a nod, she threw the rod on the floor as they walked towards the balcony.

•••••••

Savion gripped on Minji's upper arm as he helped her to get on the ground from the ladder he placed near the window.
_

Minji gripped over Savion's hand and they both started pacing towards the wooden barrier. "You'll have to jump on that side, okay? Climb on me and jump..." Savion spoke. Minji gave him a nod.

_

"Catch him!" Dario shouted pointing his index finger at Savion who was climbing the wooden barrier.

A guard quickly pointed his gun at Savion.

_

Savion held himself on the wooden, placing his leg on the other side, he was about to jump when he felt a sharp object piercing into his ankle.

He closed his eyes and quickly made his way on the ground.

"I can't move...you should move on." He spoke looking at the purple haired girl.

Minji looked at his ankle which was bleeding very badly and had a long thick needle inserted inside his ankle.

The purple haired girl looked at the route where she knew that Yoohyeon would be waiting for her. She then looked at Savion in pain.

"Follow them! I want them here right now!"

She heard Dario's voice.

Minji ran towards Savion, getting on the ground she gripped on his ankle. "What are you doing!? Run!" Savion yelled at her.

"No, you're coming with me." Minji spoke, she removed the needle which caused Savion to bite on his lips harshly.

He was slightly confused when Minji walked towards him and gripped on his upper. "You can't pick me up..." Savion spoke with his eyebrows raised.

•••••••

Yoohyeon paced around the car, she looked at a figure appearing and approaching them.

Savion was on Minji's back. His ankle was bleeding.

The silver haired girl quickly ran towards them.

_

"No time to talk, give him to me." Yoohyeon spoke looking at Minji.

The purple haired girl gave her a nod and rested Savion on the ground.

Yoohyeon quickly picked up Savion gripping on his waist she placed him on her shoulder as they started running towards the car.

Yoohyeon looked at the other car which stopped behind Zefiro's car.

The silver haired girl walked towards the second car. Opening the front seat's door, she placed Savion on the ground. He sat inside, slowly.

Yoohyeon quickly closed his door and walked towards Zefiro's car.

"Get inside! Quickly!" Minji exclaimed Looking at Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl looked at the guards pooling up near the mansion's gate.

"Yoohyeon!" Minji yelled, she gripped on Yoohyeon's wrist and pulled her inside the car.

•••••••

Alceste paced outside, "I want all of them dead, leave Yoohyeon and Minji alive. I will give them unique death." He spoke between the guards.

He snatched a sniper from the guard, zooming in on Yoohyeon who was looking at his direction, he placed his index finger on the trigger.

Before he could shoot, Yoohyeon sat Inside the car and the cars started moving.

With anger filled in his eyes he slammed the sniper on the ground, "Follow them! I want my Minji back!" He yelled pointing towards the cars.

The guards started running towards their cars.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 712 11
[Short story] A strange way of getting to know each other, helped them to join paths. It's a little different from the ones I've already written, it...
2.6K 203 28
In a world where angels and demons exist, they're bound to clash at one point or another. When Yeji was tasked to take care of a demon threatening Ea...
15.6K 467 31
This is a fanfiction... I do not own Citrus.. PS: Sorry about my grammar 😅
1.9K 72 12
Sua a successful model in Seoul travels all over Korea making a name for herself one day while she was in the gym she met a woman named Siyeon who is...