Fireball XL5: The Incredible...

De CaptainThunderWho

By the 2060s, space travel had become an easy feat for man to explore the universe he lives in and understand... Mais

Scene 1 - Fireball XL5 Introduction
Scene 2 - This Is Space City
Scene 3 - Professor Matic
Scene 4 - Planet 62
Scene 5 - The Return Of The Subterrains
Scene 6 - Sabotage In The Air
Scene 7 - Launching Fireball XL5
Scene 8 - Taking The Survivors
Scene 9 - Who Are They?
Scene 10 - Good Work
Scene 11 - Non-negotiation
Scene 12 - We Must Find More E7
Scene 13 - Diplomatic Meetings
Scene 14 - The One Place In The Universe That Will Tell Us
Scene 15 - Ending Treaties
Scene 16 - Herbaccum
Scene 17 - Using Your Weapons
Scene 18 - Reporting Back To Space City
Scene 19 - Planet 99
Scene 20 - Trapped In A World Of Robots
Scene 21 - Robert To The Rescue
Scene 22 - Handing Over The Power
Scene 23 - A World Of Infinite Mazes
Scene 24 - The Beast
Scene 25 - The Time Wheel
Scene 27 - Breaking The Ice
Scene 28 - Invasion From Outer Space
Scene 29 - Something Wrong
Scene 30 - Forcefield
Scene 31 - Licence Suspended
Scene 32 - Space City Facilities
Scene 33 - Unstoppable
Scene 34 - Matic Energy
Scene 35 - Hostage
Scene 36 - Fireball XL5 Pursuit
Scene 37 - Our Weapons Will Annihilate You
Scene 38 - Battle Of The Skies
Scene 39 - Fireball

Scene 26 - How's Steve Getting On?

16 0 0
De CaptainThunderWho

We cut to view the exterior of Space City. The tower continues to revolve, and then we cut to the interior. The Lieutenant sits at his desk working busily. Commander Zero approaches him.

Commander Zero:

Ah, I wonder how Steve is getting on. Contact him on the Nutroni transmitter, Lieutenant.

We cut to see Fireball XL5 flying in space to the right of the camera. Steve Zodiac is joined by Robert the Robot at the control console. We will alternate between Fireball XL5 and Space City.

Steve Zodiac:

Fireball XL5 to Space City, receiving you loud and clear, Commander. We are on our way to the last planet now. Planet Visgus. Robert seems to be acting fine now. The Professor has reprogrammed him again and doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him.

Commander Zero:

Ok, Steve. I'm glad to hear it. Just making a routine report. Still no word from the Savoxians. Or the Subterrains.

Steve Zodiac:

Right, Commander. We haven't been wasting any time in finding a new source for this Novax E7. And we don't intend on wasting anymore.

We then fade to reveal an icy planet to the left of the screen as Fireball XL5 flies towards it. Dr. Venus and the Professor have joined Steve in the main control room and stand behind him.

Approaching planet Visgus now. And it sure is a mighty chilly planet.

Dr. Venus:

Visgus hasn't even designated a planet anymore. It's now a dwarf planet, officially. Visgus is just a lifeless, icy cold rock.

Professor Matic:

This will be one of the coldest planets we've ever encountered. Looks like we will need our space anoraks.

Dr. Venus:

And our oxygen pills, Professor. There is no atmosphere for us on Visgus.

Professor Matic:

Sure thing, Venus.

We see the Professor leave through the sliding doors. They return in when he has gone.

Steve Zodiac:

Robert will take over the secondary control room when we go down in Fireball Junior.

Dr. Venus:

Ok, Steve. If Robert were to go down onto Visgus with us, he would be able to withstand the temperature of the cold or the heat.

Steve Zodiac:

Yeah. No need for oxygen pills for him. The pill provides a forcefield around us that provides us with oxygen and a stabilised gravity and pressure for us to live in space with. Unless Robert wants to try an oxygen pill to find out?

Robert the Robot:

TTTRRYYYY OOOUUTTT OOOOXXXYYYYGGGEEEEENNN PPPPILLLLLLLL TTTOOO FFFFFFIIINNNDDDDD OOOOOUUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert begins smoking again. This then cuts to seeing the footage of Fireball Junior blasting from the mother ship and descending down towards the icy planet below. The main body then begins to orbit around the planet...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

48.7K 1.1K 21
Male Blue Beetle Reader X Atom Eve. Safety is merely an illusion in a time of super-powered turmoil and war. At this point; homework, tests, and essa...
896 67 26
From an idea by the elusive "Hiram K Hackenbacker", a revolutionary new orbital motorway has been constructed around the United Kingdom that will hel...
343 3 17
The aliens have struck again. After infiltrating an International Vault containing some of the most precious secrets of the world's organisations, op...
5K 113 9
The year is 2065. The time? Spring break. What was supposed to be a fun time for students to just take sometime off was quickly turning into hell for...