All I've ever wanted

By mamaafterdark

(All FSU series) Book 1 18+ Camila Estella Rodriguez~ new college student, newly single, on a path of self d... More

Hello/Introduction
Aesthetics/Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 part I
41 part II
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Thank you
Authors note
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

23

5K 72 7
By mamaafterdark

Camila POV:

I'm panting and feeling a bit light headed. I just had the best orgasm of my life.

I don't know what got into me but Sebastian is so hot I couldn't help myself.

"You okay baby?" He caresses my back and kisses my shoulder. It's been a few minutes and I'm still straddling him and he's still inside me.

"Yeah" my voice is barely audible since I screamed his name so loud.

He gets up from the bed with me still in his arms, I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He's holding me by my thighs all while still being inside me.

He enters his bathroom and starts to pull out of me slowly and we watch how he's covered in our mess and sits me on the toilet.

I pee, and he brings me a wet cloth to soothe the soreness from how thick and long he is.

He's bigger than Sean. He's bigger than anyone I've ever been with.

I sigh because it feels good and he comes back in with a long shirt and puts it's on me, he kisses my forehead and walks back out.

Hmmm he's so sweet. I love him.

Wait what?! No.

It's his cock I swear.

No Camila, you love him. Admit it.

Fuck. I love Sebastian.

I love Sebastian Andres de la Cruz.

But I won't tell him, it's way too early and I don't want to scare him away.

I keep that information way deep down inside me. I'll bring it out another day, a long time from now at least.

I get up, wash my hands and fix my hair into a long French braid.
My cheeks are flushed, I have hickeys on my neck and my lips are swollen. I look like I just got thoroughly fucked.

Ha good.

I walk back in the room to see him wearing his back boxers and his black glasses. He looks like a hot professor. I asses him and notice he has scratch marks all over his chest and back. Hickeys on his neck and chest.

I left my mark bitches. He's mine.

Solomente mio. Only mine

"You should wear those glasses more often" I walk up to him and kiss his back and wrap my arms around his waist. He turns his body and faces me.

"You think so? I don't like them. They make me look like a nerd."

I lightly tap his firm butt, "hey there's nothing wrong with nerds. They're smart and hot. Plus I'd totally bang you with these on."

"Hmmm are you thinking about banging me again already? Damn Cami I didn't know you had more rounds in you" he teases me and pecks my nose.

I roll my eyes at him. "Listen if you're ever up to role play I'm all for it. You can be the sexy young professor and I can be the bad student" I wiggle my eyebrows and wink at him.

Hehehehe.

He groans and slaps my ass. "Stop teasing me with a good time and let's get into bed" he takes off the glasses and puts them inside his nightstand drawer.

"No fun" I mumble under my breath and lay down under the covers.

"I heard that" he turns off the lights.

"That was the point"I argue.

"Hey don't make me punish you, I'll gag you right now if you continue with this attitude"

Excuse me? Daddy who?

Fuck sleeping I'd rather fuck all night. It's like he knows what I'm thinking and starts laughing and shaking his head.

"Baby you're going to be tired tomorrow if we don't get some sleep."

I pout at him "but it's Saturday tomorrow we can sleep in"

"No, because I have plans for us okay. So goodnight baby" he kisses my lips and then my forehead and wraps his arms around my body and turns me so my back is on his chest.

We're spooning. I forgot how much he loves this.

When we were just friends we didn't cross the boundaries but now I can grab him and touch him anytime I want.

I'm so happy.

"Goodnight seb muah" and I cuddle myself into a cocoon with his arms.

He kisses the back of my head.

"Goodnight Bella"

~

"Wakey wakey eggs and bacyyyy"

I open my eyes slightly to see Sebastian standing in front of me dressed in medium washed jeans and a light grey shirt. His hair is curled up and shaved on the sides, he smells good. He smiles and points to the breakfast on the tray beside me. I sit up and rub my eyes.

The tray has two plates. Pancakes, avocado toast with eggs and a banana with a peanut butter vanilla smoothie on the side.
And a sunflower arrangement right next to it.

"Good morning baby" he smiles at me and eyes me carefully for my reaction.

"This is all for us?" He nods. " I love it thank you"

I get up to go to the bathroom. "I'm going to pee and brush my teeth so I can kiss you gimme a sec"

I brush and pee as fast as possible and I also wash my face because I feel gross.

I jump on him and kiss him "good morning boyfriend"

"Have I told you I really like you because I really do" I whisper into his ear and bite his earlobe playfully.

"No you haven't, please tell me more" he smirks at me and I laugh.

I sit back down on the bed and he's sits down next to me and passes us the trays.

"It's a good thing you like me, because I really like you too" he kisses my temple.

Sigh, the things this boy makes me feel.

"What made you make all this?" I ask him as I take a bite of the avocado toast.

Mmmmmm crunchy, tasty and so good. I love that he loves avocado toast too.

"Baby don't moan like that or all my plans for today go to shit." He glares at me and then takes a bite of his avocado toast.

"Mmmm you're right it's moan worthy, moan all you want I'll try not to listen" he says as he stuffs his face.

I laugh at his silliness. He's funny in the mornings.

I take another bite and moan exaggeratedly and he stop chewing and looks at me. I start cracking up and then I choke on a piece of toast.

I drink water while he just stares at me all serious.

He mumbles "fuck you'll be the death of me"

And we continue eating our breakfast.

"I can't believe you remembered the smoothie we drank on the cruise" I tell him as I relax back down on the bed because the food put me into a food coma.

Guys who cook good and guys who cook in general are amazing really. I love how we both can cook and bake. No one knows he can bake. He was just telling me he likes baking cinnamon rolls and that he'll make me some one day. I'll be holding him to it.

"How can I not? No one else likes that smoothie. Everyone always has to say something about peanut butter being in smoothies and how it's gross" he picks up the trays and sets them down on the floor next to the door and lays down next to me.

"Well I think it tastes amazing. Screw everyone else"

"Hmmm yeah it's okay I kind of enjoy having it just be our thing"

I smile at that and nod my head. "Our thing. I like that"

"I do too" and he slaps my ass. "Let's get ready we have plans in thirty minutes" he gets up and walks to his closet to get my bag of clothes.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I sit up and groan.

"It's a surprise"

"Ugh I hate surprises" I whine at him.

"Well you'll like this,trust me." He walks back out with an outfit picked for me and I raise my eyebrow.

"You're picking my outfit too? He nods his head and bites his lip and smiles.

I look at the outfit he chose and it's ripped jeans, a black tank top that's cropped and my checkered vans. He smirks at me because he knows I like it.

"I'm going to need a sweater because it's cold and I didn't bring one."

I get up and start putting on the clothes in front of him. No point in changing in the bathroom if we're together now. He watches me and smiles.

"I have a solution for that" he walks back into his closet and comes back out with one of his FSU hoodies that have his team name and number on it. He passes it to me.

"I get to wear your hoodie?" My cheeks are red like tomatoes right now.

He pokes both my cheeks "yes, you're my girlfriend.whatever is mine is yours. Which reminds me..." he walks to his dresser and takes out his basketball Jersey and walks up to me "this is yours too. I want you to come to my first game of the season wearing this. Please"

I bite my lip.

I feel like I'm having heart palpitations. My palms are sweaty, and my breathing is increasing. The feelings he makes me experience are extraordinary and really terrifying all at the same time. How can one person make you feel these things? It's strange really. How meeting one person can change your whole life.

I liked him and then I really despised him and now I think I might love him?

"I'll wear it. Remember what I said, I'll support you on the court and off." I slide the hoodie on me, it passes my knees. I walk over to his body mirror that he has behind his door and start laughing. It's huge on my 5'2 body while he's 6'5. But I like it, I can wear it to sleep or as a dress I really don't care it's comfy.

DE LA CRUZ written on the back and number 7 in the front of the Jersey. And on the hoodie his last name is on the back with the number in the middle. The front has FSU basketball on it. And in the top left corner captain is written.

I bring the collar of the hoodie to my nose and sniff it and it smells like the cologne I'm obsessed with that he wears.

"Savage by Dior, I know you love it when I wear it. You always sniff me like a dog" he stands behind me in the mirror and wraps his arm around my neck.

"You look good in my hoodie" I blush again. I guess today is make Camila blush day. I scoff at my thoughts and roll my eyes.

"Thank you" I say sweetly and bite my inner cheek.

He bends down, his face close to my ear and looks at me through the mirror, "plus my last name looks really good on you"

I shove him because now he's doing it on purpose. He cackles and kisses my temple. 

"I couldn't help it baby, you look fucking adorable. Everything I say to you makes you turn beet red but that's okay because you make me feel that way too" and there it is again.

"Ugh well I can't help it okay" I pout at him.

"I know, I know" he pecks my lips and bites my bottom lip. I whimper and he pulls away.

He smiles at me.

I turn around quickly and rush into the bathroom to do my hair because if not we'll never leave and I'll be a blushing mess.

I straighten my hair and put on mascara. And walk back out to see him sitting on his desk writing.

"Whatcha writing?" I ask him.

He stops writing and puts down his pen and puts the notebook inside the desk drawer and turns his body to look at me "nothing important right now. Ready to go?"

Hmmmm I'll know eventually but that's okay one step at a time.

I nod my head and we both walk out of his room holding hands.

Ready for the surprise? No I'm not but wherever this guy goes I'll go too.

~

A/n:

These two are so sweet!

I have lots of fluff for them!

Get ready.

mamaafterdark❤️‍🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 219 21
Novella 1: Martina Marino has spent her entire life being the "good one" amongst her famous mafia family. As the youngest daughter of the boss of Chi...
91K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
5.9K 111 14
(Camilo x F!Reader) Camilo Madrigal thought he had met every single person who lived in town- until he ran into you. After bonding with you, slowly b...
231K 8.5K 86
"I didn't fall for you, you fucking tripped me over." Tara thought her life turned crazy when her best friend's cousin showed up to town. The tall, s...