IMMERSED (G!P) [JY/SY]

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon and Siyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ When someone becomes immersed in a particular... More

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29 [The End]

CH-24

578 39 25
By Mxrahi_

[The next day]

"Yoohyeon..."

The silver haired girl furrowed her eyebrows when she heard her name being called out, brushing it off she decided to sleep again.

"Yoohyeon! Wake up!"

Kicking her sheet annoyingly, Yoohyeon sat up on the bed, she looked at her mom.

"Minji is here..." Hana spoke.

Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows, she rubbed her eyes and looked towards Gahyeon who was sleeping beside her.

She looked back at Hana, "What?"

"Minji is here, she is waiting for you." The black haired woman spoke.

Yoohyeon jumped from the bed and gripped over Hana's upper arms, "Minji!? What is she doing here!?" She whisper-yelled.

"I don't know, she wants to meet you." Hana spoke with a shrug.

"Why did you let her in mom!? Gahyeon is here!" Yoohyeon whispered.

"She is my daughter in law. So i had no choice." Hana whispered back.

"Oh no!" Yoohyeon whispered, she dragged Hana out of the room.

(Minji 👇)

(Yoohyeon 👇)

After locking her bedroom's door from outside she looked at Minji who was calmly eating her breakfast.

The silver haired girl walked towards her. She placed her hands on the table and looked at Minji, "What...?" The purple haired girl spoke looking up at Yoohyeon.

"What are you doing here?" Yoohyeon asked.

"This is my home too." Minji replied.

Yoohyeon dragged a chair for herself and sat beside Minji, "Gahyeon is here, she will be angry."

"I don't care about her." The purple haired girl replied with a smile.

"Yoohyeon! Open the door!! Why did you lock it..."

They all heard Gahyeon's voice, the silver haired girl got up from the chair and walked towards her bedroom.

She opened the door, "Why would you lock-" the pink haired girl stopped in between her sentence when she saw Minji.

"Oh... This is why you locked the door huh!?" She spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"Yoohyeon, sit beside me. I need to talk to you." Minji spoke.

"Mom, you too, sit here." The purple haired girl spoke tapping the chair on her left side and looking at Hana with a smile.

The black haired woman walked towards the chair with a smile.

"Great!" Gahyeon clapped her hands loudly looking at Hana. "Look at your mom following her orders!" Gahyeon yelled at Yoohyeon.

"Why does she keep yelling? It's annoying." Minji spoke looking at Hana.

"No wonder Yoohyeon is having dark circles under her eyes. How would a person sleep peacefully in such environment." Minji commented sarcastically.

Gahyeon paced towards where Minji was sitting, Yoohyeon quickly followed her and walked between them.

"Why are you defending her!?" Gahyeon pushed Yoohyeon's shoulder with a force.

"I'm not defending anyone. Please, calm down..." Yoohyeon whispered gripping over Gahyeon's wrists.

"You do have an affair with her! Don't you! Fucking liar!" The pink haired girl yelled pushing Yoohyeon again with alot of force. "Please don't push me..." Yoohyeon whispered in a low voice.

"Or what!? You fucking piece of a shit!" Gahyeon raised her hand in the air to hit Yoohyeon, the silver haired girl closed her eyes tightly.

Gahyeon averted her gaze on Minji who gripped on her wrist tightly.

"Enough, Gahyeon. Enough." Minji whispered in a low but stern voice.

Gahyeon started wiggling her hand out of Minji's tight grip.

"Last time i warned you when you gave the punishment to her. You did it behind my back. Now you're trying to hit her in front of me? Who do you think you are? Siyeon's sister? Keep that shitty attitude of yours away from Yoohyeon. This time I'm leaving you, next time if you try to slap her or push her, i will rip your hands from your body and feed them to the dogs, you get it?" Asked Minji raising her eyebrows, keeping her grip tight over Gahyeon's wrist.

The pink haired girl yanked her hand away with a force. She looked back at Yoohyeon. "You both will regret this." She spoke before walking towards the door of the house.

She paced towards her car after getting out of the house.

"Finally, she's gone." Minji spoke with a sigh, she turned around to look at Yoohyeon who had her hands clasped behind her back, her eyes stuck on the floor nervously.

Hana walked towards Yoohyeon and gripped on her upper arm, walking her towards the chair she made her sit on it.

Minji sat beside Yoohyeon with a smile, she placed her hand over Yoohyeon's shoulder, gently squeezing it, she leaned towards her ear, "You don't have to be nervous or embarrassed, i know you could have attacked her but you chose not too, shows how strong you are."

The silver haired girl smiled, her cheeks went red with a hint of blush.

Minji chuckled and pinched Yoohyeon's cheek gently. "I love you..." She whispered kissing Yoohyeon's cheek.

"I love you too..." Yoohyeon replied back kissing Minji's cheek.

Hana cleared her throat.

They both looked at Hana as they all chuckled.

•••••••

A bright light made it's way over Siyeon's eyes, she opened her eyes slowly.

She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Sua sitting on a chair next to her bed.

"Thank God you're awake! I was so worried...here, i made a coffee for you..." Sua spoke picking up the tray from the table next to the bed she waited for Siyeon's response.

Siyeon furrowed her eyebrows in shock.

•••••••

[Siyeon's POV]

I just woke up, my body isn't paining, my neck is slightly paining, i do remember passing out but what made me pass out, i don't remember.

I slightly leaned towards Sua.

This must be a dream.

How can she make coffee for me.

Once i reached near her, i wiggled my eyebrows with a smile. I took the cup out of her hands.

This dream feels so real, i can feel the warmness of the coffee.

I took a sip of it blowing some air on it and i could taste it.

Lucid dream?

I looked at Sua who was smiling at me.

She is so cute, i wish this was real.

I heard the door being opened of our bedroom and i saw Richard entering.

What the hell is he doing in my dream? I wanted to have some private moment with Sua.

•••••••

Sua looked towards Richard, he walked towards her and handed her a bag. "Here are her other medicines." He spoke.

"Thank you." Sua replied.

The black haired girl got up from the chair, she kept the medicines on the table. She looked at Siyeon who was looking at Richard with an annoying and a little confusing look.

"How are you feeling ma'am?" He asked looking at Siyeon.

"I'm better now..." The blonde haired girl answered.

"Okay ma'am, hope to see you soon on the work." He spoke with a polite bow before leaving the room.

The black haired girl walked towards Siyeon. "This is not a dream, if that's what you're thinking..." Sua whispered.

"Oh... Okay... Nice coffee." Siyeon replied with an awkward smile. She placed the cup on the table.

"About the punishment. I will try tomorrow..." The blonde haired girl spoke.

"There's no need." Sua spoke.

"Why? Do you forgive me?" Asked Siyeon.

"Yes..." The black haired girl replied with a smile.

•••••••

"Alceste was acting very weird yesterday..." The purple haired girl whispered wrapping her arm around Yoohyeon's abdomen.

"Weird...?" Yoohyeon whispered.

Minji nodded gently pressing her head against Yoohyeon's neck, she rested her face over Yoohyeon's chest.

"He didn't kiss me or didn't even try to hug me." Minji whispered.

"Hmm... Siyeon isn't feeling well, this is the right time to run away..." Yoohyeon whispered, tracing her fingers over Minji's back.

"What did you plan?" Asked Minji, sitting up on the bed she rested her legs over Yoohyeon's legs.

"Do you have a degree?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"I was a nurse.... It has been a long time since going back to work." Minji replied.

"I don't have a degree. I left it in between. So i will have to complete it first because i know Siyeon will reveal it to everyone once we go against her." Yoohyeon explained.

"You're right. We will move to a different city?" Asked Minji raising an eyebrow.

"Yes..." Yoohyeon nodded.

"I want you to promise me something..." Minji spoke resting her hands on her sides.

"What...?" Yoohyeon slightly chuckled.

"We won't stop for anyone. It doesn't matter how important they're to us, we won't stop."

Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "What if Savion gets hurt or Zefiro? Aren't we going to save them?" Asked Yoohyeon sitting up on the bed.

"We will save them but if we know that they're going to die we will have to run. The guards are going to follow us, continuesly. We can't risk-"

"Wait..." Yoohyeon got up from the bed. "You sound extremely selfish." Yoohyeon locked her gaze with Minji.

Minji rolled her eyes, she walked towards Yoohyeon on her knees. "So what? Why can't I be selfish? I am going to receive love after so many years. I cannot lose you!" Minji whisper-yelled gripping over Yoohyeon's upper arm.

"I know Minji, i know what you're feeling but we can't just ignore them or runaway from them if they get hurt. Zefiro is your brother... How can you think about-"

"Okay, okay. I agree, i shouldn't be selfish. But can you atleast promise me that you won't die?" The purple haired girl pursed her lips waiting for Yoohyeon's response.

"I promise that i won't die. We both will be alive for sure, okay!" Yoohyeon pinched Minji's soft cheeks with a giggle.

The purple haired girl smiled in return and hugged Yoohyeon tightly.

•••••••

Sua brought her hand forward towards Siyeon, the blonde haired girl gently gripped over Sua's hand.

"My neck is paining... I can't move." Siyeon whispered with her eyebrows furrowed.

"You can, try to move..." Sua spoke, resting her hand on Siyeon's neck from behind, she helped Siyeon to stand up.

They both flinched when their door opened, Sua and Siyeon looked at Gahyeon.

"I need to talk to you, right now!" Gahyeon spoke looking at Siyeon.

"Can you not see that she is trying to walk?-"

"I am not talking to you, shut up!" Gahyeon yelled at Sua, her fists clenched tightly.

"What happened?" Asked Siyeon, she let go of Sua's hand and sat down on the bed.

Sua sighed in frustration before walking towards her table.

"Minji and Yoohyeon are having an affair!" Gahyeon yelled walking towards Siyeon, she sat beside her.

The black haired girl sat on the chair.

"What? Minji? She's married." Siyeon spoke.

"She is still having an affair with Yoohyeon." Gahyeon spoke.

"How do you know?" Asked Siyeon furrowing her eyebrows.

"I saw them kissing..."Gahyeon spoke, "Yoohyeon can do anything to be with Minji. She literally slapped me." The pink haired girl spoke, her eyes started being teary as she described what Yoohyeon did with her.

"She slapped you!?" Siyeon slightly gasped.

Gahyeon gave her a nod.

"Don't worry, you don't have to worry from now. She won't have affair with Minji anymore." Siyeon spoke placing her hand over Gahyeon's shoulder.
Gahyeon gave her a slow nod before leaving the room.

Sua watched as Gahyeon left, the black haired girl averted her eyes at Siyeon. "Don't believe her. She might lie to you." Sua spoke.

"Nope, she never lies." Siyeon spoke.

"Do you think true love should be separated?" Asked Sua, clasping her hands on the table.

"No..." The blonde haired girl answered.

"What if Minji's and Yoohyeon's love is true and they truly want to be together...?" Sua spoke.

"I don't care, Gahyeon loves Yoohyeon." Siyeon replied.

"You will regret it... It's still not late to change your decision. I know what you're going to do." Sua spoke.

"Let's see who regrets." Siyeon replied laying down on the bed.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 445 13
Siyeon Pov. I don't know what I was thinking. This was a complete stranger girl whom I had seen for the second hour in my life. What was wrong. And I...
11K 397 13
Moved to @Fromisnagyung
265K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
758K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...