Adopted.. By Who? [One Direct...

De TearingMeApart

Picture this; A mom, dad, daughter and a son. The perfect family. The live in a small blue house on the corne... Mais

Chapter 1: Alone.
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 3: Shopping.
Chapter 4: Interviewer Lady Person Thingy Cat Dog Fish Gerbil Hamster..
Chapter 5: Twitter addiction? Yes.
Chapter 6: I could be sleeping. But no.
Chapter 7: Don't. Wake. Me. Up.
Chapter 8: Sleepover. Kinda?
Chapter 9: Fake friends.
Chapter 11: Teach Me Your Ways.
Chapter 12: Mary Had A Little Lamb
Chapter 13: I feel so alone.
Chapter 14: He's Broken.
Chapter 15: That was my heart breaking.
Chapter 16: I just want my Sophie back.
Chapter 17: Just You And Me.
Chapter 18: Gone.
Chapter 19: Happy Birthday
Chapter 20: Shh.
Chapter 21: Mute.
Chapter 22: This Is Not Sophie Tomlinson.
Chapter 23: Smiling again.
Chapter 24: Normal.
Chapter 25: Interesting.
Chapter 26: What.
Chapter 27: Not Sorry.
Chapter 28: We're not even related.

Chapter 10: It's the Ghost of Abraham Lincoln I swear.

39.8K 955 423
De TearingMeApart

I had finally cleaned the last of the crap called make-up off my face.

My eye’s were red and puffy from crying.

I had never felt so used in my entire life.

I went into my closet and tore off the slutty clothing.

I slipped on some PJ pants and a t-shirt that has barbies on it.

I dunno why I just like this top.

My phone starts to vibrate again and I walk over to pick it up.

From: Laykin.

Seriously? I never said ANYTHING bad about you and this is how you treat me? Some “friend” you are.

To: Laykin.

You knew this whole time that they were going to do this to me didn’t you?

I’m not letting Laykin blame this whole thing on me!

Tears start to stream down my face, I pull out my laptop and sure enough there are picture of me, in the slutty outfit, make-up falling off my face, Louis with a mad expression pulling me into the car and to make it worse the headline is “Little Tomlinson In Trouble?”. Ugh. They don’t even know.

From: Laykin

Yeah. I knew. But I NEVER agreed with any of it.

To: Laykin.

Oh. Okay. I’m the bad friend because I said ONE bad thing about you but you’re a good friend because you knew the other girls were planning on only being my friends so you could meet my dad and you sat back and watched them say all that rude stuff about me. Sounds fair.

From: Laykin

IM SORRY OKAY! It was stupid but I had no other friends! I can’t just ditch them! Oh and btw I left the sleepover after you did. You’re welcome

I threw my phone on my bed.

I hate this.

Being a teenager.

Having friend problems.

Drama.

Being famous.

Why can’t I be normal?

Then it happened.

Shit.

Just when I thought my night couldn’t get any worse. It did.

My “monthly gift” had arrived for the first time.

There are no other girls in the house.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

I grab my phone and run to the bathroom.

To: Nialler

I need some help. I have a girl problem do you think you can get El?

Hopefully he sees this

Almost immediately he texts me back.

From: Nialler

I’m calling El. If you need anything tell me love okay? xx.

To: Nialler

Okay. Thanks love you.

I feel really bad for not asking Louis but I don’t think now is a good time since he’s mad at me.

It’s really hard to have him mad at me. I love him so much and it hurts me. A lot.

From: Nialler

El’s here. I’m sending her up

As on cue Eleanor knocks on my door.

“Come in.” I say.

“Hey babe. Niall said you needed a girl, what’s up?” She asks me.

“I um, got my “monthly gift”. I state.

“Really? This is so exciting! Finally becoming a women!” She exclaims.

I feel my cheeks get hot.

“El!”

“Sorry, sorry. I’ll go get some stuff! Be right back.” She says rushing off.

Awkward.

***

One hour later I’m sitting in my bed all better.

Eleanor was a huge help and she told me to text her if I needed anything.

I felt now was a good time I should go talk to Louis about earlier.

Slowly, I emerge from my bed and walk slowly across my bedroom floor.

Checking my clock on my side table, it’s about 7:30.

I forgot dinner, I’m really hungry but I need to see Louis before I eat.

I slowly open my door and walk out of my room down the hallway to Louis’s room.  

Knock knock.

“Come in.” Louis says.

“Uh hi.” I say awkwardly coming in.

“Hi.” Louis says quietly.

“Lou, let me explain everything that happened, I promise I didn’t do anything bad.” I say.

“Okay tell me.” He says.

“When I went over to Ashlyn’s I honest to God thought we were going to have just a sleepover nothing more, nothing less, but when we got back to her house she explained on how we were going to go see her boyfriend and his friends. She picked out outfit that were very… um skimpy. I guess. I didn’t want to wear them but I didn’t want to look like a baby at my very first sleepover. When they started putting make-up on they decided to put some on me too. I let them and I wish then I would have just called you and asked you to come pick me up, but again, I didn’t want to look like a baby. After all that was done, we walked to the park and met up with all the guys, they had an idea to go back to one of the guy’s house. Right then and there I wanted to run and go back home but I didn’t. When we got there, Andi had a stupid idea to play Truth or Dare. And I think you can guess how that went and why I was where I was.” I say looking down at my feet.

Louis gets up from his bed and picks me up and hugs me.

Which takes me by surprise I thought he would be mad at me.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you Soph.” He says.

“It’s okay Lou.” I say hugging him back.

“Why don’t we order some food for dinner? I don’t think you’ve had any dinner have you?” He asks me.

I shake my head.

“How about we order some Chinese food and rent a movie?” Louis asks.

“Okay.” I say excitedly.

“What movie should we rent?” Louis asks me.

“Um… How about the Hunger Games?” I say.

“Sure, good idea. Go set up in the movie room and I’ll get the food and movie.” He tells me.

I walk out of Louis’s room very happy. I probably should go talk to Niall and thank him for getting Eleanor to come here. When I walk out of the hallway of bedrooms Niall is sitting on the couch watching Sports Center.

“Thanks Ni.” I said sitting next to him.

“Oh hey Soph, oh and it was no problem!” He said smiling.

I grin back at him.

“If you don’t mind me asking, why did you leave the sleepover early?” He asks me.

“Oh um, the were just using me to meet you guys.” I say quietly.

“Well then, they weren’t true friends!” Niall says hugging me.

“I think I figured that one out on my own.” I said smiling.

“Lou and I are going to watch a movie and eat some Chinese, so I better get going.” I say.

“Okay Soph, remember you can tell me anything.” He says.

“I know. Love you.” I say getting up.

I walk to the Theatre room. That’s one of the advantages of living with One Direction. You get to have a movie theatre in the house! I turn on the lights of the theatre and move the couches until they fit into a square. Whenever we watched movies I made the couches a square because, well I dunno I’ve always liked it.

“Soph?” I hear someone say.

“In here!” I yell.

“You left your phone in my room.” Louis says while entering the Theatre.

“Oh oops.” I say.

He hands me my phone and I see I have 6 new text messages.

From: Ashlyn

Soph? Answer me :(

From: Andi

We didn’t mean anything! Come back :( love ya girl!<3

From: Gracie.

Stop being such an attention WHORE.

From: Laykin

Sophie, I’m sorry for being such a bitch earlier. I hate myself for not telling you there plan and I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I really do want to be your friend!

From: Laykin

Soph, answer me please I’m super sorry!

From: Laykin

Sophie! Please answer! I’m SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!

From: 555-555-555

Hey babe. You missed a real good kiss. Why don’t we hang out and try again? (: ;)

I know Andi and Ashlyn are just saying that because well, they haven’t met One Direction yet. Gracie’s just being Gracie. I really think Laykin wants to be my friend for real and she is really sorry; well obviously. That last one’s probably from Alex. Man whore.

To: Laykin

It’s okay. I left my phone in Louis’s room. I forgive you. I’m sorry about being a bitch earlier too. Friends? :D

Maybe when I go back to school on Monday I’ll have a friend.

“Everything okay?” Louis asks looking over my shoulder.

I lock my phone immediately, I don’t want him to read my texts.

“Yup, aren’t you going to go get the movie and dinner?” I ask changing the subject.

“Oh yeah. I was about to leave. I’ll be on my way now.” Louis says.

“Okay see ya in a few Lou.” I say. That rhymed!

From: Laykin

YES! I really want to be your friend! I’m sorry I didn’t stick up for you I totally should of :(

To: Laykin

It’s cool (: we’re okay now no need to apologize! <3

From: Laykin

Okai I was just making sure.(:

Then I had a brilliant idea.

To: LouLou

Hii. After dinner and the movie can my friend Laykin come over? Pleeeease :D

Hopefully Louis says yes because I really want to have some time with Laykin because she gave up all her friends to be friends with me and that’s something good friends do.

From: LouLou

Sure. :)

YAY!

I’ll ask Laykin now.

To: Laykin

Do you think you can sleepover here? At my house I asked Louis and he said it’s fine. (: If you don’t want to you don’t have to ! :D

I put my phone on the couch as I wait for Laykin to text back.

From: Laykin

Sure! (: I’ll go ask my mom.. brb!

Maybe this will actually be a GOOD first sleepover. I know what you’re thinking like, what? Why hasn’t she ever had a sleepover before, well living in an orphanage almost your whole life, it’s hard to make friends.

“SOPH?”

“Yup?” I call back.

“I got the food and the movie.” Louis says entering the room.

“Okay! “ I say jumping up and grabbing the Chinese boxes.

“Is your friend coming over after the movie?” Louis asks while putting Hunger Games in the DVD player.

“I think so, she’s asking her mom.” I say.

“Okay.” Louis says as he sits down next to me.

The opening credits start to roll as I open my box of Orange Chicken. 

From: Laykin

My mom said yes (: what time should I come over? (:

To: Laykin

Let’s say an hour ? :D

This is going to be a fun night.

***

Currently, I’m jamming to some music in my room. Laykin is suppose to be here any minute and Louis said I have to clean my room. I changed out of my sweats and  put on a cream sweater that said “ It Is Hard To Be Me” and some longer jean shorts.

Ding Dong!

“I GOT IT!” I yelled.

I don’t need anyone to scare Laykin before she’s even here.

I open the door and Laykin is standing there with a night bag over her shoulder. She’s wearing a sweater that says “I <3 Paris” and red shorts with black converse. This is the first outfit I’ve seen that isn’t see-through or showing her stomach. Which is a nice change.

“Hi!” She exclaims.

“Hi! Come in.” I say motioning to the house.

“Who’s at the door?” Zayn says turning the corner.

Laykin’s eyes literally came out of her head. I knew she’s a fan of One Direction so this will be fun.

“This is my friend Laykin.” I say.

“Oh okay. Hi!” He says before walking to the game room.

“Oh my god. HOLY NOODLES!” Laykin exclaims while covering her mouth.

I laugh.

“Let’s go upstairs to my room.” I say.

“Okay.” She says.

We walk into my room. 

“Woah.” She breathes.

I seem to forget my room is really amazing to some people. It has almost every electronic thinkable. You could say I’m spoiled but I defiantly do not show it.

“So.. What first?” I ask.

“I dunno. Do you have a Twitter?” She asks me.

“Um yup. Why?” I ask.

“Everyone I know has one but I have no idea what it is!” She says.

“Oh my god. We’re making you one as soon as possible!” I say.

“Okaay.” She giggles.

“Let’s talk usernames child.” I say sitting in the spinny chair by my desk.

“Well what’s yours?” She says.

“ SophSoph_Tommo.” I say.

“Hm. I want my name in it.” She tells me.

“Okay, what bout LayLay_Kin?” I ask.

“YEAH! That’s totally cute!” She exclaims.

***

After a lot of picture taking we have made Laykin a Twitter with a profile picture and she has one follower! Me!

@SophSoph_Tommo: Hii <3(: My best friend just got a Twitter ! @LayLay_Kin Help her out with some followers? Xx

“Dude? Are you like magic? I just go 50 followers in less than a minute.” She says.

Laykin’s on Niall’s laptop sitting on my bed. He said we could use it.

“Thank the boys. I have lots of followers because of them.” I state.

“I’m getting a bunch of Tweets to do a “TwitCam”. What’s that?” She asks putting air quotes around the words TwitCam.

“Oh it’s where you send live stream of video and people watch you and send you tweets and stuff! Why didn’t I think of doing one before!” I say. 

“Will anyone watch ours?” She says.

“Totally.” I say.

@SophSoph_Tommo: @LayLay_Kin and I are doing a TwitCam! <3 join us in like any second? Ahah (:

I set up the TwitCam while Laykin was eating some popcorn in the background. I’d never seen her eat this much in my life.

“Woah, I think it started.” Laykin says.

“Huh?” I say turning to her.

She points to her screen and I see us on it.

“Oh looks like I did. Whoops.” I say.

“Why hello there.” Laykin runs up to the camera making a weird face.

“LAYKIN! Don’t break my camera.” I say.

“Are you implying I’m ugly?” She said turning around to me.

“Uh. Look popcorn!” I say while digging my hand into a bowl of popcorn.

“Wait now our screen is black!” Laykin says.

“Tweet @SophSoph_Tommo I like turtles if you can hear us!” I say.

Sure enough I get a lot of I like turtles.

“Can you see us?” Laykin says.

Then we get Tweets saying no.

“I’LL GET LIAM!” I yell charging towards the door.

“I’LL ENTERTAIN THEM WITH MY VOICE!” I hear Laykin yell.

“LIAM? Li Li? LIAM PAYNE!” I yell.

“What Sophie?” Liam says coming out of his room.

“My twitcam is a fail. I need help!” I tell him.

“Okay, hold on.” Liam says while walking to my room.

We walk in while Laykin is currently singing “Mary Had A  Little Lamb”.

“Well this is awkward.” I say.

Laykin starts laughing.

“Liam fix it.” I say pointing towards the computer.

“Soph dear, you have a blanket over the camera.” Liam says laughing at us.

“Oh.” I say.

“Well this is awkward.” Laykin says mocking me.

Liam takes off the blanket and now you can see us.

“HELLO VIEWERS.” Liam says. “You guys only have like 1000 people? I’ll help with that.

Laykin looks at me and I shrug.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Sophie, Laykin and I are doing a Twitcam :) Look at @SophSoph_Tommo’s page xx.

Almost immediately we gained 100 more people and the number began to rise.

“Woah magic.”  I say.

“It’s the ghost of Abraham Lincoln I swear.” Laykin says with a very serious expression on her face.

I look at Liam and we start laughing so hard.

This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

-------------

Guise.

Omg.

When I read all of your comments I started to dance VERY weirdly to She’s Not Afraid.

I might of video taped it too.

(:

ANYWAYS THIS TOOK AWHILE TO WRITE I STAYED UP TILL 3 A.M.! But I do that everynight so um yeah.

I’ll just blame you.

Okay bye.

Jk i'm not leaving.

This was like way to dramatic.

OH WHALE.  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

286K 5.3K 82
Follow the adventures of Izuku Midoriya, a powerless kid trying to make his way to the top in a world full of hunters and heroes, while taking care o...
11.1K 183 201
Crossover with One Chicago, Blue Bloods, Hawaii Five-O and 9-1-1. Kelly Severide gets adopted by Christopher Herrmann at the age five after he watch...
20K 263 10
Quite possibly the worst thing I've ever written
16.1K 234 15
Day has never been in trouble until one night someone draws a gun and shoots a man and then shoves the gun in Day's hands and takes off leaving her w...