Chapter 25: Interesting.

The time with Luke went by fast. I almost forgot that he had to go to on orphanage in the United States. I tried to convince Louis and the other boys to adopt Luke too. But they reminded me how I was barley allowed to stay. Every time I’d bring up Luke being sent to the United States he changes the subject like he’s trying to forget about it.

Tomorrow is the last day with Luke and then he leaves on Friday. Ugh, I don’t want to lose him, I already lost Anna. I get out of my bed where I was pondering the days to come and decide what to wear. I picked out a white and peach sundress with brown sandals. I did a messy fishtail braid to the side because Eleanor is taking me to the hair dresser later on to get my hair trimmed and dyed.

“Sooohhhpppieeee.” Luke says barging into my room.

I turn around and motion for him to come in while I put my shoes on.

“I’m bored.” He says.

I pick up my white board which was on the floor next to me.

And…? I write.

“Well before you go wherever you were going with Eleanor let’s go do something.” He says.

Like what? I write.

“I dunno. What about we go to the mall?” He says.

You want to go the mall? I write stifling a laugh.

“I really have no other ideas do you?” He says sitting on my bed.

Nope, let’s go. I write.

“Okay go ask Louis.” He tells me.

I grab Luke’s hand and run towards the kitchen where Harry and Louis were talking. I tap on Louis’s shoulder and he turns around to look at me.

Can you drive Luke and I somewhere? I Sign.

Louis looks at me confused.

Slower I sign. Drive. Luke and me. Mall.

“Oh. Oh. Okay I got it now. I can’t but Niall can!” He says as Niall walks into the kitchen.

“I can do what?” He says walking into the kitchen.

“Take Sophie and I to the mall.” Luke says.

“Eh okay I’ve got nothing better to do.” Niall says grabbing his keys.

I thumbs up Luke and we walk to Niall’s car.

“SHOTGUN!” Luke yells jumping into the car.

I roll my eyes because even if I wanted shotgun I couldn’t call it.

“Buckle up my children.” Niall says.

I pick up my phone and open iMessage. Luke recently had gotten an iPhone also because the boys decided to give him one. I think they’re

starting to think of him as a little brother too.

To: LukeIsBetterThanYou

Wth ur taking my seat.

From: LukeIsBetterThanYou

U walk like a faggot u sit like a faggot

To: LukeIsBetterThanYou

U made no sense? Whatever now u have to buy me food.

From: LukeIsBetterThanYou

We have the same money??

To: LukeIsBetterThanYou

Did I stutter?

“Are you two texting each other?” Niall says not taking his eyes off the road..

“Nope, just checking the weather.” Luke says. “Look it’s going to rain next week.

“Whatever.” Niall says.

We pull up into the mall parking lot and Luke and I step out of the car.

I pull out my phone and open notes. Be aware, fans and paparazzi might recognize us and mob us. If that happens we hide somewhere and call one of the boys.

 “I got it, I got it. Let’s just go I really want to buy some crap.” Luke says pulling me into the mall.

And sure enough about twenty minutes after Luke and I were walking around the mall two girls about our age run over towards us.

“Oh my god, you’re Sophie Tomlinson right?” The blonde one says jumping.

“Of course she is look at her.” The one two the left says.

“Yeah it’s Sophie Tomlinson whoop de doo.” Luke says.

“Can we get a picture?” The blonde one says.

I sign the word yes to Luke.

“I dunno were kinda busy.” Luke starts.

I shake my head and motion for the girls to take a picture. After those girls took a photo with me Luke and I made our way around the mall. We went into this tea place where they were giving out free samples of certain kinds of teas. They were really good. I look down at my phone to check the time. It’s almost noon.

Shouldn’t we call one of the boys to pick us up soon? I type and hand the phone to Luke.

“Yeah I’ll text them real quick.” Luke says pulling out his phone.

       Eventually Liam texted back first and said he would come get us. I was scrolling through my instagram liking photos and such while we waited Luke was also doing something on his phone but god knows what.

“Liam texted me he’s here. Plus there’s a crowd.” He says.

Ugh, I hate crowds they’re like pigeons you know watching. I dunno that made absolutely no sense. Forget I thought that. Luke and I try to sneak around the crowd of people trying not to get noticed when some yells.

“HEY IS THAT SOPHIE TOMLINSON?” A girl screams pointing at me.

“NOPE!” Luke yells grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the car.

Paparazzi were waiting in the parking lot where Liam was trying to hide.

“SOPHIE! SOPHIE! CAN WE ASK YOU A FEW QUESTONS?” One screams.

“IS IT TRUE YOU RAN AWAY?” Another yells.

How am I suppose to answer questions if I can’t speak. They need to get their proprieties straight.

“SOPHIE WHO IS THE BOY?” Someone yells.

“IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND?” Another yells.

Ooh. It kinda looks like that since Luke is holding my hand but uh no. He’s my best friend.

We finally find the space where Liam is parked and jump in.

“Well that was interesting” Luke says looking at me. 

---

Hii :) Sorry about this update.

It's C R A P. Don't tell me otherwise because it is(: 

Anyways, I'm going on vacation! In a few minutes actually :P You're welcome for the update! 

Soo. The car ride to the place I'm going takes 21 freaking hours.. A lot of writing time so I will update when i get back on the 16th :) Also, many of you want a sequel of this book, I wasn't going to do one because I feel like the sequel ruins the first book. But a lot of you are insisting, so here the thing I have NO IDEA what I'm going to write about in a sequel, here's my contest to you, PM (has to be pm) me an idea for a sequel! It has to be PM because if I picked your idea I don't want anyone else knowing, kapeesh? :) 

Love you bbs<3

~~c~~