Chapter 20: Shh.

Louis’s POV

Why did she run away?

The question still lingers in my head. I got as much information from people in the orphanage as I could.

Most people had the same answer, depressed.

I did hear a lot about a girl named Anna whom ran away with her. The only girl who refused to talk to me was a girl name Lennox. I feel like she knew more about the situation then she led on to.

Back to square one I guess. Niall had an idea to use the power of our million of Twitter followers to find her. We said what she looked like and after every Tweet we would add #WheresSophie and if someone thought they saw her they would Tweet a picture with #WeFoundSophie. So far, we’ve found absolutely nothing.

“Louis dinners ready.” Eleanor says sticking her head in my room.

“Okay.” I say setting my phone down.

“We’ll find her.” Eleanor says pointing to my Twitter screen.

I sigh. These days I’ve been getting more and more doubtful about finding Sophie again. I really miss her but I’m losing hope.

I will find her.

Won’t I?

____

CHANGING POV

**Sophie’s POV**

“But I don’t wanna.” Anna complains.

“Oh my god, Anna just take a freaking bath!” Luke yells.

I was currently trying to get Anna to take a bath but being the five year old she is, she’s refusing to take one.

“Fine.” Anna says strutting to the bathroom.

“She loves me more.” Luke says as he sits on the bed.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night.” I say rolling my eyes.

I walk into the bathroom and Anna plops herself on the counter. I start the water which for the record is not the cleanest water on the planet. Grabbing the soap and stuff off the counter I motion for Anna to get in the tub.

“I’m not going to get in.” She tells me.

“And why is that?” I ask.

“Because Luke can see me from in here.” Anna tells me.