Chapter 6: I could be sleeping. But no.

8:00 am.

I could be sleeping, but nope.

Louis insisted I come to tour the school with him. I mean I want to see the school but seriously? He couldn’t have waited till like noon. The school will be seeing the sleeping morning side of Sophie, and that is never a good thing.

Anyways, I’m sitting in Louis’s car. And no, I’m not going to tell you what kind of car it is, who the hell cares?

I look down at the outfit I had picked out very carefully, I was wearing a long white with black stripes shirt, I have black leggings underneath, I have black combat boots and a British flag backpack and finally, my hair is in a “Katniss” side braid as Niall calls it.

“Are you at least a bit excited to see your new school?” Louis asks me.

“Well yeah, I’m excited, I’m just not to happy with getting up early.” I say.

Louis chuckles. “Well if you start school soon you’ll have to get use to it.”

I groan.

He’s right.

We reach the school when Louis slips on his sunglasses and beanie. He has to disguise I mean we are going into a school full of teenage girls.

When I told Niall I was going to an “All girls” school. He was excited. No boys for me to date was his excuse. He wouldn’t have to worry, I’m not into dating. I’m 13, dating at this age is really stupid.

I step out of the car, school starts at 8:15, so there are girls roaming around talking to there friends and stuff. I’m not even going to be attending classes toady and I’m scared. Louis takes my hand and we walk towards the front office.

I can’t help but be a tiny bit embarrassed, holding hands with your “dad” at school. I’m only human, or a teenage girl you could say.

We walk into the front office and a lady on a computer looks up and smiles at us. So far so good.

“Hello, how are you?” She asks.

“We’re great thanks. This is my daughter Sophia Tomlinson, I was enrolling her in this school.” Louis tells her.

Louis’s daughter? Never really thought of it that way. Sophie Tomlinson. It has a nice ring to it.

“Oh right! You may go sit on the couch over there.” She says while pointing towards the couches in the back. “Our principle Ms. Nancy will be with you shortly.”

Ooh, Ms. Nancy, not married. That’s not a good sign. It means no one loves her. LOL JK. Oh my god I text to much I’m saying lol in my head. Save me from this horrible generation. PLEASE.

Louis pulls out his phone and I think he’s scrolling through Twitter; jeez that boy needs help with his addiction. Sheesh.