Chapter 27: Not Sorry.

Just like that he was gone. Even though I wanted a miracle to happen there was no miracle that could help us out. Liked it or not Luke was going to America for three more years. I guess he could try to find me in three years but I don’t know how. It’s not like mine; or any of the other boys, numbers are just floating around.

It’s been an hour since Luke left. I haven’t shown any sign of being  really sad yet, because any sign of weakness and bam no one takes you seriously. I can be sad around me and only me. It’s hard losing your best friend when you know there is almost no possibility you could ever see them again. I guess you could say Luke was more than a best friend to me.

Flashback

“Sophie! Luke! The car is here.” Louis yells from the other end of the hallway.

I look at Luke and he gives me a sad look. I begin to stand up when Luke pulls me to face him.

“Wait, don’t go. I want to say good-bye without anyone watching.” He said.

“Why?” I sign.

“Because. Not everybody needs to know about us.” Luke tells me coming closer, and I mean close. Jeeez.

“Hate to break it too you, there is no “us”.” I type into my phone.

Luke looks down and the phone and sets it on the floor.

“You and me both know that there is an “us”. He said bringing his face very close to mine.

I start to get very nervous, I’ve never been this close to Luke, let alone a boy. I look down at my feet tearing his eyes away from mine. Luke, being as cheesy as he is, lifted my chin up to look at him. I think we all know what happened next. Luke leans in and kisses me. At first I don’t kiss him back, this is now how I was planning to stay just friends but I mean come on, Luke is Luke. I began to kiss him back.

Luke pulls back and rest his forehead on mine.

“Sorry.” He says smiling.

“Your not sorry.” I sign.

“Are you?” He questions.

“No.” I sign leaning in and kissing him again.

----    

I haven't updated in awhile don't kill me.

Okay this is so short because there is one more chapter left.

OH there is a book trailer to the side.