Chapter 26: What.

“Thank you! It looks nice.” I write on the phone showing the hairdresser while I look at my new hair in the mirror

Eleanor had taken me after the mall to get something done with my hair. Because I had bleached it, it had been burned and split ins everywhere. I cut off about an inch but its hard to tell because I already had long hair. Instead of keeping my hair the same ugly blonde color the hairdresser dyed my hair back to the dark original brown color. To be honest I missed my brown hair and loved it back.

After getting my hair cut Eleanor decided we needed to get some dresses because of the tour the boys are started, they decided to host some party to celebrate or whatever. I had totally forgot about the party because that’s the day Luke leaves in the morning. We agree and yet again go to the mall.

“Okay so I lied. I don’t really need a dress but I really wanted to take you dress shopping.” Eleanor says pulling into the parking lot. 

“You could of just told me.” I type. 

Eleanor just shrugs and we walk towards the mall. I’m positive the paparazzi will not find us because I was already here this morning why would I come again? Oh right, because I love shopping. We walk towards this shop that is all pink on the outside. Eleanor pulls me straight to the dress rack and we begin our search. 

“Try this one on!” Eleanor yells for the third time throwing another dress into the dressing room where I was changing in.

The first dress I try on was a peach dress that had a brown belt around it. When I come out of the dressing room Eleanor and I both agree peach does not match my skin tone. The second dress I tried was light blue high-low at the bottom with a short sleeved top attached to the top. Eleanor liked the dress but I thought the top part was weird and decided against buying it, The last dress I tried on had a stripped black and white top with a black high-low skirt like the other dress. I fell inlove with the dress as soon as I put it on. We bought the dress and I didn’t tell Eleanor this because she’d flip but I think I could wear my black high-top converse with this dress which is partially why I chose it. 

“Successful day of shopping!” Eleanor exclaims as we hop into her car. 

“So Sophie.” She says. 

I give her a look that says go on.

“You and Luke are getting really close.” She says parking into the boy’s drive way.

“Well he is my best friend.” I type handing her the phone. 

“You too don’t look at each other like best friends do. Plus you’d be super adorable together, I can see your wedding now!” She tells me.

“I don’t like Luke that way.” I type. 

Right? I don’t. Doesn’t matter though, even if I did he would never feel the same. I’m just a scrawny fourteen year old who kept him company for awhile. He probably is excited to leave, I bet he’s annoyed with me by now. I don’t like Luke. I do not. I do not. I’m lying.