Chapter 3: Shopping.

I don’t think anyone is reading but… Yolo. (;

{SOPHIE’S POV}           

 Woah woah woah woaah. One Direction?

Adopting me?

Okay I need some time to think this through. I haven’t ever listened to One Direction but I know they’re REALLY famous! All the girls at the orphanage talk about how they’re going to marry them.

Mrs. Kurters hands Mr. Tomlinson the adoption papers. He looks at me and smiles.

I fake a grin.

I want to leave here really bad but I’m not to sure about this.

“Sign here please” Mrs. Kurters says as she points to a line on the paper.

Mr. Tomlinson signs all the places he was told to.

After a few minutes; which felt like they took forever, all the paper work was finished.

“Well it’s official, Sophia is now yours Mr. Tomlinson” Mrs. Kurters says.

Mr. Tomlinson or “Dad” looks at me and grins.

“Great, when can I take her home?” he asks.

Home.

Home?

That’s a word I have never used before. I never considered living with my parents was my home. At home your suppose to be happy, and at the Orphanage it's not my home. Never will be.

“As soon as you want to Mr. Tomlinson” says Mrs. Kurters.

I see the blonde boy in the back whisper something to the boy with hair that flips up.

I wonder if they’re talking about me.

Well of course they are.

Mr. Tomlinson turns to me.

“Sophia do you want to come home with us today?” He asks.

Us? As in all five of you? Today? As in now this very moment?

I shrug my shoulders.

“Sure I guess.” I say quietly.

“Okay, go pack up your things and say good-bye.” Mr. Tomlinson tells me.

Who is there to say good-bye to?

I didn’t have any friends no one liked me.