Chapter 7: Don't. Wake. Me. Up.

“DON’T WAKE ME UP UP UP UP UPP!” DON’T WAKE ME UPPPPPPP!”

What. The. Heck. Is that?

Oh right, my alarm.

Ha.

Funny right?

I’m saying not to wake up as an alarm and- you get it right?

Okay no?

“Ugh.” I mumble to myself.

Why am I getting up at 6 a.m.?

Oh right, I’m being a normal teen, that means school.

I’d much rather be abnormal and not go to school.

I shut my alarm off and hop off my bed.

Unlike most girls; I don’t wake up with perfect hair, far from it. My hair was tangled curls flying everywhere! I keep telling myself not to go to bed with wet hair but I really hate taking the time to dry it.

I look in the mirror.

Gross.

I turn on the hair straightener, which is purple if you care. Heh.

Anyways, I brush my hair until all the tangles are out. My straightener lights up signaling it is heated up, I grab my straightener and start to get to work.

I turn on my iPod, much more fun with some tunes.

After about 25 minutes my hair is pine straight. Just the way I like it.

I walk over to my closet where I have a carefully chosen outfit laid out. Eleanor had chosen it for me yesterday after Louis and I got back from ice cream. You could say she was technically my “mom” but I don’t call her that just like I don’t call Louis dad. She’s more like an older sister.

The outfit Eleanor chose was a dress that was white at the top with a brown belt and a blue bottom with red flowers on it, she paired it with brown gladiator sandals and for jewelry she chose a brown braided bracelet and a necklace with a star and anchor charm. I really love the outfit I told her to come pick out my outfits everyday!

I throw on the outfit and look in the mirror. My hair needed something extra so I put a white flower clip and slide it into my hair, lastly I put on a pair of glasses, I need to see on my first day!

Saying I was nervous was an extreme understatement. You could say I had butterflies, but I swear I had a freaking zoo inside me.

Downstairs I smell something cooking, we I walk down the stairs I see Harry and Zayn cooking some pancakes.