Chapter 4: Interviewer Lady Person Thingy Cat Dog Fish Gerbil Hamster..

{LOUIS’S POV}

As soon as we get in the car Sophie falls asleep. Aww, she’s so cute when she sleeps. She’s asleep on Niall’s shoulder which isn’t a surprise she’s only been here for a few hours and she’s closer to him than to me. I guess you could say I’m jealous. I open up my twitter and start to scroll.

“Louis follow SophSoph_Tommo, that’s Sophie’s twitter we made earlier today.” Says Niall.

“Okay, let me check it out.”  I said.

I was kind of happy to hear Sophie put her last name as mine and not Niall’s. I type in her username and then follow her, Zayn pulls out his phone and does the same.

Finally we arrive home.

“Should I wake Sophie? Or should I carry her in?” Niall asks.

“Let her sleep, she probably needs it.” I reply.

“Ookay.” Niall says while picking up Sophie.

Zayn and I grab the shopping bags and bring them into the house.

“BOOBEAR! What did you get Sophie?” Harry asks as soon as I walk through the door.

“She picked out most of the clothes herself, but we helped her pick out the furniture for her room” I reply.

“Where’s Sophie now?” Liam asks.

“Niall carried her upstairs, she fell asleep on the way back.” Zayn says.

Niall walks downstairs and heads straight for the kitchen, no surprise there. I decide to walk upstairs to Sophie’s room. I knock on her door before I enter and when she doesn’t  answer I figure she’s just asleep. I slowly enter the room and I see Sophie fast asleep on her bed. I check the time on my phone it’s 6:00. Well I better go ask the boys what they want for dinner.

{SOPHIE’S POV}

I open my eyes and look around at my surroundings. Where am I? Oh yeah, I forgot I got adopted. I stand up from my bed. I was very uncomfortable considering I slept in a skirt and collared shirt. I pick up my iPhone and check the time, its 6:30. I’m kinda hungry. I open my door and look down the long hallway. I hear the boys playing a video game I suspect. I walk down into the living room, Harry is on the couch texting, Liam and Zayn are playing a video game, Niall’s getting something in the kitchen and I don’t know where Louis is. Liam looks up and smiles at me.

“Hi sleepy head!” Liam says.

“hi.” I say.

“You can come sit on the couch with us.” Niall says sitting down with some food.

“Okay.” I reply.

I sit in between Niall and Zayn. I watch the game there playing but I don’t know what they’re playing.