Chapter 2: Meeting

“Sophie… Sophie…SOPHIA!”

I woke up to see Mrs. Kurters shaking me to wake up.

 “Whaat?” I ask.

 “You have some… um, visitors.” She replied.

 Visitors?

For me?

Wait wait what?

“Someone wants to see me?” I ask. “

Yes, now please get dressed and hurry downstairs, this isn’t going to happen again.” She says with a smirk.

I groan. I know this isn’t going to happen again but could they at least wait till it was noon. This girl needs her beauty sleep.

I crawl out of bed and my toes touch the cold tile flooring.

I walk over to my closet. There’s not much of a choice for outfits. You have to wear the adoption uniform; which includes, a navy blue plaid skirt, a collared navy blue shirt, white keds. 

 I slip on my uniform and brush my hair. I slip it into a tight ponytail, that’s what girls had to do and to finish it off I wore a white bow. I hear voices down stairs as I slowly walk down the stairs. Is that a British accent?

“Yes, now she is very.. different than the other children. Very off in her own world, I can fetch another child for you if you prefer.” I hear Mrs. Kurters say to someone.

“No, no, that’s okay.” I hear the British person assure her.

Hmm odd. I walk into the room I heard them talking in I see a boy with brown hair glance up at me. He looks extremely familiar.

“Hello Love” he says with a bright smile.

I smile awkwardly back.

“Mr. Tomlinson this is Sophia.” Mrs. Kurters says.

“hello.” I say very quietly.

I notice four other people about the same age as Mr. Tomlinson standing in the distance.

“Sophia why don’t you sit down” Mrs. Kurters says while patting a seat next to her.

I quietly walk towards the seat and stare down at my feet. 

“Sophia, Mr. Tomlinson is thinking to adopt you.” Mrs. Kurters says.

Adopting me?

Why me?

He could have any other person in the whole world of adopting and he chooses me? That makes absolutely no sense. Whatever, he'll probably change his mind in the next 10 minutes. Like they do.

Every Time.

I quietly nod my head. 

He looks so familiar I know I’ve seen his face some where. I just can’t put my finger on it.

“Would that be okay with you Sophia?” Mr. Tomlinson asks me.

“Yes sir” I answer quietly.

Mrs. Kurters always told us to say sir or ma’am when addressing someone.

“Are you sure Mr. Tomlinson?  There are other girls here who would be more suitable for this... situation.” Mrs. Kurters says.

Immediately I put my head down trying hard to hold in my tears.

“No, I would like to adopt Sophia and that’s final.” Mr. Tomlinson says sternly.

“As you wish” Mrs. Kurters says.

She hands him some papers. The four boys in the background start to crowd Mr. Tomlinson.

I didn’t really get a good look at them until now,

the first one I saw has curly brown hair and green eyes, the next one has blondish hair which was clearly dyed you can tell by the back of his hair,

next there was a boy that in my opinion kind of creepy looking with dark hair that flips up but I was told to never judge a book by its cover,

and finally the one who is helping Mr. Tomlinson the most has lightish brown hair and brown eyes.

That’s when it hit me.

ONE DIRECTION.

----- 

CLIFF HANGER.. Is anyone reading? Ha. I just like posting so.. yup. Next one soon! :D