Chapter 13: I feel so alone.

“Ding ding!”

Ooh text message!

I grab my phone off the bathroom counter. Currently, I was straightening my hair, but only have of it is straight it looked pretty crazy.

From: LayLayKin(:

I don’t want 2 go 2 school ditch?(;

To: LayLaykin(:

Lol yush. I wish thou :C

I saw I had an unread message.

From: Maddy N.

Good Morning ! :D

I had been texting Maddy for a few hours, she makes good conversation. I straighten the other half of my hair and walked to my closet, I chose to wear a pair of high-wasted jean shorts and a white shirt tucked into it. I put on my black high-top converse and a necklace. I’m obsessed with wearing my converse, they match with almost anything.

I grab my backpack shoving some last minute homework into it. I run out of my room to the kitchen, 7:50.

I slow down as I ease into the kitchen. To my surprise all of the boys were waiting at the table.

“Morning boys.” I say sitting next to Louis at the table.

“Morning boo!” Louis says.

“We made pancakes.” Liam informs me.

“I noticed.” I state motioning to the boys eating pancakes in front of me.

I grab a pancake and violently drown it in syrup. Yum.

We eat in silence, not an awkward silence, more like a comfortable silence. Once I finish my pancake and drink a glass of juice I check the time, 8:00. School starts at 8:15.

“Lou.. Should we get going?” I ask.

He seems alarmed by the question. What’s his problem?

“Um, yeah let’s go. Tell the boys good-bye.” Louis says.

The boys jump up from eating and run towards me.

Eager much?

Liam is first, he grabs me into a tight hug, then Zayn hugs me and kisses my cheek. Harry hugs me and kisses my forehead. Niall runs towards me and picks me up and hugs me. I look at his face and he seems really bothered by something.