Chapter 22: This Is Not Sophie Tomlinson.

Louis’s POV

“RING! RING”!

I send apologetic looks to the other boys as I walk out to take a phone call. El has been calling me franticly for the past five minutes, I’m guessing it was impotant.

“Hello?” I say putting the phone to my ear.

“Louis! It’s me Eleanor! I saw Sophie and I need you-“ She begins.

“Wait, you saw Sophie?” I say cutting her off.

“YES! I need you to come to the hospital it’s complicated but I’ll explain it to you later just come here.” She says rushing with each word.

“Okay.” I say ending the call.

“I need to go.” I say rushing into the living room where the rest of the lads sat.

“Where?” Liam says standing up.

“Hospital.” I say grabbing my keys.

“Woah Lou wait.” Harry says grabbing my shoulder.

“I need to go.” I say shrugging him off me.

“Why?” Niall says popping beside me.

“Sophie. I just I need to go.” I mutter before dashing out of the flat.

I slide into my car turning the engine on.

“Come on.” I mutter.

I don’t know what has gotten into me. I just need to see Sophie and know that she’s all right. Although what I have done to her she’ll never be all right.

I begin to drive to the hospital Eleanor gave me. It’s really hard to focus on the road; what if Sophie is in trouble? Maybe she’s hurt. It’s probably my fault. What if something fatal happened? What if-.

I need to stop thinking sad thoughts. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Sophie coming home. Happy.

I turn into the hospital parking lot and quickly park into a parking spot. Slamming my car door I run into the hospital waiting room.

“Hi, I’m here for Sophia.. uh.. Tomlinson?” I say with a question in my voice.

“Oh and you are?” The front desk lady asks.

“I’m her.. uh. Her um.. Dad?” I say still with a question in my voice.

“Oh, I see. Right this way sir.” She tells me.

We begin to walk down the white, boring hallway that seems everlasting. I just want to know what’s wrong.