Finding Love In An Arranged M...

By Shrutigajendra

❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not... More

Cast
Author's Note
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Chapter.26
Chapter.27
Chapter.28
Chapter.29
Chapter.30
Chapter.31
Chapter.32
Chapter.33
Chapter.34
Chapter.35
Chapter.36
Chapter.37
Chapter.38
Chapter.39
Chapter.40
Chapter.41
Chapter.42
Chapter.43
Chapter.44
Chapter.45
Chapter.46
Chapter.47
Chapter.48
Chapter.49
Chapter.50
Important
Chapter.51
Chapter. 52
Chapter.53
Chapter.54
Chapter. 55
Chapter.56
Chapter.57
Chapter.58
Chapter.59
Chapter.60
Chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter.63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter.69
Chapter.70
Chapter.71
Chapter.72
Chapter.73
Chapter.74
Chapter.75
Chapter.76
Chapter.77
Chapter 78
Chapter. 79
Chapter.80
Chapter.81
Chapter.82
Chapter.83
Chapter.84
Chapter.85
Chapter.86
Chapter.87
Chapter. 88
Chapter.89
Chapter. 90
Chapter.91
Chapter. 92
Chapter. 93
Chapter. 94
Chapter. 95
Chapter.96
Chapter. 97
Chapter.98
Chapter. 99
Chapter. 100
Chapter. 101
Chapter. 102
Chapter.103
Chapter.104
Chapter.105
Chapter. 106
Chapter. 107
Chapter. 108
Chapter.109
Chapter.110
Chapter.111
Chapter.112
Chapter.113
Chapter.114
Chapter.115
Chapter.116
Chapter.117
Chapter.118
Chapter.119
Chapter.120
Chapter.121
Chapter.122
Chapter.123
Chapter.124
Chapter.125
Chapter.126
Chapter.127
CHAPTER.128
Chapter.129
Chapter.130
Chapter.131
Chapter.132
Chapter. 133
Chapter.134
Chapter.135
Chapter.136
Chapter.137
Chapter.138
Chapter.139
Chapter.140
Chapter.141
Chapter.142
Chapter.144
Chapter.145
Chapter.146
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter.143

19.1K 1.2K 108
By Shrutigajendra

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Saransh is running very fast and here Adhyay's heartbeat rises so high, Shravya is just looking at Adhyay's face with a smile. Her attention is not at all on the race of her son. But it is definitely confirmed that she is more than happy to see Adhyay's face.

Adhyay suddenly holds Shravya's hand very tightly and his eyes are not moving away from Saransh at all. Saransh is just a short distance away from the finish line, seeing that his heartbeat is increasing even more and as Saransh crosses the finish line. Adhyay's voice starts resonating the loudest there.

Shravya is laughing at his excitement, Saransh is 5 years but his maturity is not less than a 10 years kid. He is perfect in everything like his father Adhyay. He needs everything like his father, he is as possessive about his mother as his father.

Shravya is now part-time helping Adhyay with his office work and teaches college in the morning hours. Ram has stopped going to the office now. He wants to give all his time to Revathi and Ranjan too rarely goes to the office because he also wants to spend maximum time with his grandson and his wife.

Raunak and Ruhi have also shifted here two months ago and they have no intention of leaving their family and going anywhere and everyone is agreeable to this.

Adhyay and Shravya look at Saransh who is now on stage and getting his first prize, Soon after getting his price, Saransh starts running to his father, due to which Adhyay welcomes him by kneeling on the ground and spreading his arms, due to which he hides in his arms. Everyone started clapping after seeing this sight. Shravya is also clapping with all those people standing nearby.

"Papa we win…."

"Yes, my star…."

"Mumma look …"

Saransh is very happy he is showing his prize to his mother, who is already very happy, Shravya kisses his forehead Adhyay looks at her very keenly but doesn't say anything.

After coming home, everyone is celebrating the victory of Saransh very well. Raunak makes him sit on his shoulder and starts making rounds of the house quite nicely, due to which the sweet laughter of Saransh is echoing all around.

Ruhi gives a lot of chocolate bars to Saransh and says,

"Hey handsome I want to go on a date with you…."

"You have to wait for three days masi. First of all, I am going with bade dada dadi. After that, I am going with my grandparents and after that, I have decided that I will take Mumma Papa on a date and…. then both of us go on a date and go on a long drive…. What Raunak Chachu will do, he will be bored with us, because we do not even allow him to speak….."

Raunak smiles and sits on the floor on his level and asks him.

"Long drive…. Who will drive a car… you are underage my love ...."

"Yes I know but your wife is not….."

Everybody starts laughing at the quick reply, Ruhi smiles and shows her tongue to Raunak. Ram is very happy seeing all this. After Raunak and Ruhi return, they feel that their happiness has increased even more.

Revathi wants Adhyay to think about his second child now and Raunak to think about his first child. She has said this to Ram, but Ram does not want to pressure his children in any way for anything.

RUHI-RAUNAK ROOM

Ruhi is panting hard, and digging her nails on his back he is still kissing her hard, without interrupting his pace, she rolls her eyes up piercing her nails more and more.

"I love you Raunak …… "

"Yes, sweetheart you have to……  I love you too……  "

He rested his head against her looking at her tired pale face and smiled slightly. He kisses her forehead.

"So tired today……  Did you hang out too much with that little boyfriend of yours?..."

She smiles and clings to his chest, then only shakes her head in response.

"What have you brought for me by shopping this time because you never shop for yourself? You have always been doing it for me, now let's quickly tell me what you shop for me this time?.... "

"I will tell you tomorrow… "

" Well, this is the first time you have not shown your shopping to me…… "

Ruhi wants to sleep comfortably and Raunak is troubling her a lot by talking continuously, due to which she immediately wraps the sheet and opens the cupboard in front of her and slams all the shopping bags in front of him, and puts her hand on the waist in anger and tells him.

"Take a good look at what you want to see and don't need to bother me at all. I have to sleep, why don't you understand a little thing?.... "

Raunak is also very much surprised when she speaks like this because she used to be very excited to show him her shopping and today for the first time she is getting so upset which is completely beyond his comprehension. He also puts the shopping bags aside and takes Ruhi in his arms.

As soon as he takes her in his arms, she starts crying. Raunak removes his hands immediately and Ruhi turns around and clings to his chest and starts crying even more intensely.

"Ruhi…  what happened….."

"I love you … "

" Yup babes I love you too, but why are you crying….. "

"I am sorry I talked to you rudely, I love you …… "

" Aree … you are tired and I am bothering you, it's okay sweetheart… "

He starts caressing her hair lovingly and soon Ruhi falls asleep. He watches her face quite well as she never sleeps without being bothered him too much. He smiles and says.

"I think she is very tired…… "

ADHYAY-SHRAVYA ROOM

After finishing all his studies, Saransh immediately kisses his father on the cheek and runs to Shravya who is applying moisturizer while sitting on the vanity table.

"Good night Mumma… "

"Good night but don't bother them too much… "

"Okay … "

Saransh sleeps with his grandparents for 3 days and sleeps with his great-grandparents for 3 days. And spends Sundays day and night with his parents. He immediately ran away from there.

Adhyay is looking towards Shravya who is still smiling looking at Saransh leaving from there. As soon as he leaves, Adhyay gets up and closes the door. Shravya looks at him and turns, he comes close to her and stands behind her, she looks at him through the mirror, and he asks him.

"Is everything okay Saanjh, something bothering you….. "

She turns around, stands by his side, wraps both her arms around his neck, kisses him on his cheek, and slowly puts her mouth near his ear and tells him.

"I think… "

"You think… "

"I am pregnant…… "

Adhyay starts to take a good look at her face with a jerk and then holds her face lovingly and tells her.

" Are we ….."

"Not confirmed yet, neither I have done the test nor went to any doctor but the symptoms are exactly the same as I felt at the time of Saransh, so that's why I have doubts…… "

Adhyay immediately picks her up in his arms and while sitting on the bed makes her sit well in his lap, smiling and rolling her cheeks, tells her.

"We are going to the doctor tomorrow…. "

She hugs him shyly, he is very happy even though this is not confirmed right now, he kisses her forehead and says.

"Raunak will never tell Ruhi that he also wants children but I feel that he also wants children in his life…… "

" Do you talk to him… "

" Nah…  but I know him… "

"Don't worry, both are ready for kids and want a baby in their life, maybe soon we will hear their good news too…… "

He smashes his lips with her and she shyly moves her lips against his, they both are very happy. He feels her sweet shyness. After remembering the feeling where she is about to become a mother again, a strange tickling starts happening to her, today maybe again they are enjoying their sweet time.

"Thank you so much….."

"Nah ….. I love you so much …… "

NEXT DAY

Saransh is looking for his father but both his father and mother are missing from the house. So he tells Ranjan.

"Where is Mumma papa… "

"They both go to enjoy their day without you… "

Revathi hits Ranjan vigorously on the back but Ranjan wants to harass Adhyay by any means. He wants Saransh to be angry with his father, but only for a short while.

" Maa… "

"Shut up… "

Ruhi enjoying this while munching her third matar paratha, Saransh smiles, wraps his small arm around his grandfather's neck, and says.

"Wow, it's great news, Papa gives all his time to me, due to which he can spend less time with my mother, so it is very good that he has gone to spend time alone with my beautiful mother….. "

Rajan's jaws touch the floor and everybody laughs loudly at his response, Ram's body shaking badly at Saransh's answer. Raunak came there with a pale face and sat like a log on the chair. Anjana caresses his hair and says.

"Why don't you go to the doctor? For the last 15 days, you have been vomiting in the same way in the morning. I can not understand…..  I am taking good care of your food….  Why are you still vomiting so much?.... Today I made your favorite paneer Paratha, come on and eat it… "

Ruhi is very worried for Raunak but she is so hungry that she is silently eating her food. Anjana places paneer paratha in front of Raunak. As soon as he sees the paratha, he immediately runs to the washroom and starts vomiting. Revathi shouts loudly.

"What happened to this boy….."

As soon as Raunak enters the room after vomiting, he immediately tells Anjana.

"Remove this paratha from in front of me,  You give me Matar Paratha. It looks much better than this….. "

" It's really very tasty, this is my third one, mummy ….. Save its staffing and keep it for me, I have to eat the same food during the day…… "

" Seriously… "

Raunak tastes it from her plate and loves the taste so much that he immediately says.

" Maa save the stuffing for me too… "

Anjana and Revathi start looking at them and then they both look at Ranjan and Ram who are looking at them. They both are enjoying their Paratha with so much enjoyment, Whereas that paratha is not so tasty because everyone has had breakfast.

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know.

Ruhi and Raunak what are happening guys?

The epilogue of You are mine is published. You can enjoy the complete book now.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

SG

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 8K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
305K 19.4K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
150K 13.5K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...