IMMERSED (G!P) [JY/SY]

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon and Siyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ When someone becomes immersed in a particular... More

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29 [The End]

CH-21

627 36 37
By Mxrahi_

[The next day]

Hana gently gripped over Yoohyeon's shoulder, "Yoohyeon..." She whispered in a low voice.

The silver haired girl opened her eyes and sat up. "Why are you sleeping here on the couch...?" Asked the black haired woman.

"I couldn't sleep in my room so i decided to sleep here..." Yoohyeon replied.

"Did something happen?" Asked Hana.

Yoohyeon shook her head with a smile.

"I'll take a shower." Said the silver haired girl, getting up from the couch she walked towards her room.

•••••••

Wearing her shirt, she buttoned her shirt up, rolling her sleeves she walked outside of the bathroom.

Walking towards the mirror she opened the drawers of the table to find her medicines.

"You won't get your medicines..."

She heard Gahyeon's voice who walked towards her with a smile plastered on her lips.

"What do you mean?" Asked Yoohyeon, not believing Gahyeon she kept searching for her medicines.

"I threw your medicines..."

"What...?" Yoohyeon looked at Gahyeon.

"I threw your medicines in the trash can. Why do you make me repeat everything?" Said the pink haired girl, sipping on her glass of alcohol she walked towards the bed and sat on it.

Yoohyeon placed her hand over her pocket to realise that she broke her phone yesterday, she sighed and walked outside of the room.

•••••••

"Why don't you tell your mother what you did with me..." Said the pink haired girl placing her hand over Yoohyeon's shoulder.

Hana furrowed her eyebrows and looked between Yoohyeon and Gahyeon.

"What did she do?" Hana asked looking at Gahyeon.

Yoohyeon kept eating her breakfast.

"She slapped me and then she broke her own phone..." Said the pink haired girl.

Yoohyeon got up from the chair and started walking towards the door.

"Yoohyeon! Finish your breakfast!" Hana yelled from behind but Yoohyeon didn't stop.

"Seriously? She abused me and you're telling her to finish her breakfast..." Said Gahyeon looking at Hana.

Hana sighed and rested her hands on the dining table. "She cannot abuse you." The black haired woman spoke.

"If it's other way around, i might believe you..." Hana spoke with a small smile.

"You think i was the one who abused her?" Asked Gahyeon raising her eyebrows.

"Yes." Hana replied sternly.

The pink haired girl rolled her eyes pushing the plate away from her she got up from the chair and walked towards the door.

•••••••

"You know what to do. Don't wait for my order. If you find her, just tase her and then we will be good to go." Yoohyeon spoke looking between Savion and Matt.

"We're only three... How will we manage?" Asked Matt.

"She is here with one person..." Said Yoohyeon.

"Doesn't mean we shouldn't be aware." Savion spoke.

"Yes, exactly. You both will search for her in the 'A' building. I will search for her in the 'B'. Okay?" Asked Yoohyeon.

They both gave her a nod.

"Okay, split." Yoohyeon ordered, taking a gun in her hands she walked towards the opposite side.

_

Once near the building she looked around her surrounding, walking towards the abandoned building she walked inside it, slowly. Not trying to make any noise. Her hands pointed out with the gun in her hands.

A loud bang was heard from the first floor. She pressed her index finger over her bluetooth. "One of them might be here..." She whispered.

"We are coming there, we found the other guy who was helping her. Didn't took us much time..."

"Okay." Yoohyeon whispered.

She walked towards the stairs, once she reached the first floor, she opened the door of the first room.

Not finding anyone she moved to the second room.

Opening the door, she searched for the woman she was supposed to look for.

Her vision suddenly started getting blurry, her forehead started sweating very badly. She furrowed her eyebrows.

Closing the door behind her she rested her hand over the wall.

•••••••

[Yoohyeon's POV]

I forgot to buy medicines before coming here.

I'm so stupid. I walked towards the other room somehow, i was feeling so hot.

Walking inside the room, i removed my coat and let it fall on the floor, keeping my gun near the rusted sink.

Gripping on the shirt i quickly unbuttoned my shirt.

•••••••

She placed her hand over the bruise on her stomach which was now slightly oozing out with blood.

"Oh no..." She whispered to herself.

She crouched down on the floor near her coat, she started taking deep breaths as she wiped her fingers on the coat which had blood over them.

She felt something pointed over her neck,

"Hello, Yoohyeon..."

Yoohyeon tried to move but the girl rested her hand over her shoulder from behind. "No smart moves, raise your hands." She spoke.

Yoohyeon raised her hands up with a sigh.

"Get up..."

Yoohyeon slowly got up, her hands raised in the air.

"Turn around."

The silver haired girl slowly turned around to look at the girl she was searching for.

"You look good in person!" The black haired girl chuckled gently pinching Yoohyeon's cheek with her other hand.

Yoohyeon moved her face away from the girl's touch.

"Oh!" She exclaimed with a slight surprise.

"Why were you trying to get naked...?" Asked the girl, looking at Yoohyeon's opened shirt.

"I don't know..." Yoohyeon answered.

"Why are you so sweaty? Do you need water...?" Asked the black haired girl pointing the gun over Yoohyeon's chest.

"Water...? What if it's poisoned." Asked Yoohyeon.

"I'm not a betrayer." The girl replied, "Hand me your gun." She spoke sternly.

The silver haired girl looked around the sink. Her hands started shivering as she tried searching for her gun.

"Nevermind." The girl spoke, taking Yoohyeon's gun from the sink, she turned around Yoohyeon.

She wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon's back, Yoohyeon closed her eyes. "Let me check..." The girl whispered, tapping over Yoohyeon's back, she ran her hands over Yoohyeon's waist from behind, removing small knifes from there, she looked at Yoohyeon's neck. "Why are you sweating?" She asked again.

"Mind your business..." Yoohyeon replied.

"Okay, rude ass."

After checking Yoohyeon completely, she collected the knives and blades which Yoohyeon had. "Stay here, I'll get water for you." Said the black haired girl.

Yoohyeon gave her a thumbs up.

•••••••

[Irene's POV]

I took the water bottle in my hand. Keeping the weapons in a drawer i only took a gun in my hand.

_

I had few water bottles with me.

I walked towards the room where i told her to wait. Hope she's waiting and won't attack me because like I promised her I am actually going to give her the water.

If she attacks me, i will have to attack her too.

I opened the door, walking inside the room, i found her gripping on her head, "Here's your water..." I whispered walking towards her.

She didn't look at me, i noticed a string of blood running through her mouth while she was gripping on her head tightly.

"What the fuck is happening to you?" I asked her.

She wiped the sweat forming over her forehead with the back of her hand, she tried walking towards me but failed, she passed out and fell on the floor.

•••••••

[Yoohyeon's POV]

I opened my eyes when i heard someone talking.

Irene was pacing around the room talking to someone on the phone.

I missed a whole chance of catching her and getting information just because Gahyeon threw my medicines away.

"You good now? I applied band-aid on your stomach, there was a bruise. Do you want medicines?" She asked.

It might sound like she does care about me but she doesn't. I looked around the room, there was not a single window, it means she brought me here before Savion reached the abandoned building. They might not know about my location.

"Excuse me?"

She waved her hand in the air to get my attention.

"Yes, i want medicines." I spoke, i sat up on the bed, i could feel the bandaid so it meant she did bandaided my stomach.

I actually feel better now than before. I felt like dying.

She walked inside the room with bunch of medicines in her hands after few minutes, she sat beside me. "Do you know from which gang i am..." She asked me.

"Yeah..." I whispered, i quickly took the packet of my medicine in my hand once I saw it.

I took the water bottle from the table beside the bed.

•••••••

"Do you really know from which gang i am?" Asked the black haired girl.

"Of course, don't you know from which gang i am?" Asked the silver haired girl, keeping the bottle on the table.

"No..." Irene answered, raising her eyebrows.

"You're from Almiro." Said Yoohyeon. Irene gave her a nod.

"Why don't you know from which gang i am, you know my name..." Yoohyeon spoke, resting her hands on her sides.

Irene gave her a smile and got up from the bed.

•••••••

[Irene's POV]

I quickly dialled his number when i was away from Yoohyeon.

He picked up the call in four to five rings.

_

"What!? Do you not know that you cannot call me in certain hours..."

"Yes... I know but you never told me in which gang Yoohyeon is...? Why?"

"Irene, you're a useless woman. You can't even catch her. Just because you've trained for more than five years doesn't mean I'll tell you everything. Tell me, did you catch her?"

"Actually I-"

"If you did... Which is not possible, take out all the information from her. We need their information."

"Alceste... Why are you being so rude...?"

"Fuck off."

_

Irene heard the long beep on her phone, she gripped on the phone tightly.

•••••••

Irene walked towards the room, she received a sharp punch on her face, once she entered inside, which stumbled her.

She turned around to look at Yoohyeon, she received another punch from her directly on her jawline. She hissed in pain.

Yoohyeon raised her hand for another punch, her fist was caught by Irene in the mid-air.

Yoohyeon gasped slightly when she looked at Irene's other hand which was holding a mini sharp knife and was placed on her neck.

"One swipe and you'll see God." The black haired girl whispered locking her gaze with Yoohyeon.

"No, I'm not interested in seeing God. I love my mom... I haven't tasted so many different food yet..." Yoohyeon smiled.

"You are about to die, idiot. Don't smile" Irene whispered.

"Please, no... I'll give anything in return... Don't kill me." Yoohyeon pleaded.

Irene hummed, "Hug me." She spoke.

"What...?"

"Do you think I'm weak?" Asked Irene raising an eyebrow.

"Absolutely not when you're about to kill me." Yoohyeon whispered.

"Okay, hug me if you think I'm not weak." Irene spoke.

"I will hug you. Please remove the knife."

Irene removed the knife away from Yoohyeon, Yoohyeon gently hugged Irene afterwards, "Thanks for keeping me alive..." Yoohyeon whispered.

When the silver haired girl tried moving back, she felt Irene making the grip tighter.

"Can I get your phone...?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"Sure..." Irene answered.

•••••••

[Two days later]

Yoohyeon got out from the car, it was another event which was held at Siyeon's mansion.

The silver haired girl walked towards the mansion.

Not telling anyone what happened with her, Yoohyeon claimed that she never met Irene. After leaving the place Yoohyeon reached at the same abandoned building to make it look like she forgot her path and returned back.

_

Yoohyeon was met with Savion who smiled at her and gave her a polite bow.

"Minji is inside..." He spoke.

"Cool..." Yoohyeon replied.

"Try not to drink, we both know you cannot handle yourself after you're drunk." Said Savion walking side by side with Yoohyeon.

"Okay Sir." Yoohyeon replied.

_

They entered the mansion and she saw Minji in her black dress with a deep v neck, her wavy purple hair fell over her shoulder smoothly.

Yoohyeon and Savion walked towards Minji.

_

"Hello!" Alceste spoke looking at Yoohyeon, he brought his hand towards her to shake but she just smiled at him ignoring his hand.

"Hi Yoohyeon..." The purple haired girl spoke.

Although Yoohyeon had her eyes down she had a smile plastered over her lips. "Hello..." She answered back.

Alceste looked at Minji, "She must be in love with you. She ignored me..." He whispered leaning towards her ear.

"Who isn't in love with me." Minji winked at him with a smirk. He chuckled at her joke.

Minji looked at Gahyeon who walked towards them, she gripped over Yoohyeon's upper arm. "Let's go." She whispered.

Yoohyeon followed her, Siyeon kept her phone inside her pocket and looked up at Minji, Alceste and Savion as she walked towards them. "You all should enjoy the party now, I'll look out for Sua. I haven't seen her..." She spoke.

"Sure..." Alceste spoke, "I have to meet Mr.Lee where is he?" Asked Alceste.

"He must be eating..." Siyeon spoke, "Let's find him..." The blonde haired girl spoke with a smile. Alceste nodded and followed Siyeon.

"I'm extremely hungry, are you?" Asked the purple haired girl walking towards Savion.

"Yes." He answered.

"Alright let's go and eat something..." Minji spoke.

Savion nodded and started following Minji keeping his eyes down.

"Ma'am was missing you in the morning. I just bought her a new phone, she tried calling you but you didn't pick up." Savion spoke.

"What happened to her previous phone?" Asked Minji.

Dario walked towards them when he saw Savion following Minji, "Savion don't follow-"

"Dario, leave us alone. I told him to follow me." Said the purple haired girl raising her hand in the mid-air.

"Sorry ma'am." Dario spoke walking away in the other direction.

Minji looked at Savion. "Yes...where was i...? What happened to her previous phone?" Asked Minji, repeating the question.

"I don't know, she didn't tell me the reason." Savion spoke.

"Okay..." Minji replied.

•••••••

"What do you want!?" Yoohyeon exclaimed pulling her hand away from Gahyeon.

"I don't want you to stare at her." Gahyeon whispered gripping over Yoohyeon's collar.

"I wasn't!" Yoohyeon spoke.

"Do you want to drink?" Asked the pink haired girl. "No..." Yoohyeon replied shaking her head.

"Okay, let's dance..." Gahyeon spoke.

"Excuse me..."

They both looked towards the black haired girl.

"If you don't mind, may i have a dance with you...?" The black haired girl asked looking at Yoohyeon.

Gahyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "Yoohyeon is here with me." She spoke, pointing between her and Yoohyeon.

"Oh...? Really!?" The black haired girl exclaimed looking between Yoohyeon and Gahyeon.

"I don't really care, i want to dance with Yoohyeon. Save your ownership for someone else." The black haired girl spoke. Gripping over Yoohyeon's wrist she started walking towards the dance floor.

Gahyeon clenched her fists tightly. "Bitch!" She whispered looking at the girl's back.

•••••••

Yoohyeon smiled at Irene, "Are you drunk?" She whispered.

"A little, why didn't you call me." The black haired girl spoke wrapping her arms around Yoohyeon's neck and slightly pulling her closer.

"Because i was busy... We should maintain some distance..." The silver haired girl whispered.

"No..." Irene whispered, running her index finger through Yoohyeon's face. "Are you single...?" Asked the black haired girl as they both swayed on the beats of the slow music.

•••••••

"I love you..." Siyeon whispered, she gently kissed Sua's face with a smile.

"You didn't take the punishment yet..." The black haired girl whispered.

"I will... tomorrow. I promise." Siyeon whispered, intertwining her fingers with Sua.

The black haired girl hummed. "Who is she...?" She asked looking at the girl dancing with Yoohyeon.

"Irene..." Siyeon answered.

"She's so beautiful..." Sua whispered. "She is." Siyeon agreed, "Her rank is at 'A' in Almiro." Siyeon spoke, feeling really excited to talk to Sua, she was about to tell more things about Irene buy someone had to interfere.

"Siyeon!"

The blonde haired girl looked at Gahyeon who was fuming with anger.

"I want to dance with Yoohyeon!" She yelled.

"She is dancing with someone right now, you can wait..." Sua spoke.

The pink haired girl locked her gaze with Sua. Raising her index finger towards her, she spoke, "Shut your mouth up. I'm talking to Siyeon. Don't fucking interfere."

Gahyeon looked at the blonde haired girl who gripped on her wrist tightly. "Sit down." She spoke.

"What!?" Gahyeon exclaimed.

"I said sit down." Siyeon whispered sternly.

Gahyeon rolled her eyes and sat beside Siyeon on a chair.

"You cannot disrespect Sua. She is my wife. Say sorry..."

"Sorry...? To who!?" Asked Gahyeon, raising an eyebrow.

"To Sua." Siyeon spoke.

"No." Gahyeon whispered yanking Siyeon's hand away. "It's alright, no need to say sorry." Said Sua, resting her hand over Siyeon's shoulder.

Siyeon backed up and folded her arms. Gahyeon soon started complaining about Yoohyeon.

•••••••

"Isn't it Irene?" Asked Minji taking a bite of her food. "It is..." Savion answered.

"Yoohyeon looks really happy dancing with her." Said the purple haired girl.

"Is someone jealous..." Savion spoke, wiggling his eyebrows with a mischievous smile.

"I agree, I'm jealous..." Minji replied, keeping the plate on the table.

"You love her right...?" He asked.

"Yes." Minji answered with a smile.

"She loves you too..." Savion spoke with a smile.

Minji hummed with a satisfied smile, she averted her gaze at Irene and Yoohyeon to look at Yoohyeon's expressions.

•••••••

Yoohyeon kept the phone inside her pocket after talking to her mom, she felt a strong pull on her upper arm, "Are you done dancing with Irene!" Gahyeon spoke.

"We were just dancing why are you angry?" Yoohyeon whispered.

"Because you keep going away from me! Why!" The pink haired girl yelled gripping over Yoohyeon's collars.

Gahyeon waited for Yoohyeon's response, she realised Yoohyeon was looking somewhere else. Gahyeon placed her hand over Yoohyeon's face, she looked at the direction where Yoohyeon was looking.

Irene was talking with Alceste near the pool.

"Why are you looking at her!?" Gahyeon yelled gripping over Yoohyeon's chin.

Yoohyeon gripped over Gahyeon's hand and removed her hand gently away. She started walking towards Irene and Alceste.

Gahyeon closed her eyes tightly when Yoohyeon left her there, she folded her arms.

•••••••

[Irene's POV]

"Does it mean you don't love me!?" I asked him.

"Why would I love you, you're a useless piece of shit. I used you for sex." He whispered.

"Should I tell your wife everything about us." I whispered.

He gripped on my upper arms tightly, "You're a fucking slut. You should be lucky that I'm keeping you in my gang, stay in your limits."

"Yeah, now see me breaking those limits." I replied, i started walking away but he gripped over my arm and slapped me harshly.

•••••••

Irene covered her face, her eyes blinked as her tears started rolling down on her skin.

She looked at Yoohyeon through her blurry vision who gripped over Alceste's collar.

"Why did you slap her!?" Yoohyeon yelled at him.

Dario and other men walked towards Yoohyeon, "Remove your hand, you disgusting fucker." Alceste pushed Yoohyeon away.

The silver haired girl paced towards Alceste and punched him on his jawline with a force, making him stumble.

"Hey!" Dario yelled at Yoohyeon as he pushed her away from Alceste.

"Don't touch her." Savion spoke, walking between Dario and Yoohyeon.

Alceste massaged his jawline, he kept his gaze locked with Yoohyeon. His fist was tightly clenched in rage.

"What's happening!?" They looked at the blonde haired girl.

"He slapped Irene." Yoohyeon spoke. "Okay, end this matter here." Siyeon spoke walking between the both parties.

"Tell her to not interfere between my business." Said Alceste, "Let's go from here..." He spoke looking at his men.
They all gave him a nod.

Once they left, Yoohyeon gripped over Irene's upper arm, "Are you okay? Come with us." She spoke, she started walking towards the mansion, Savion followed them from behind.

"I want to talk to you." Yoohyeon heard Siyeon who was walking behind them.

"See if she needs anything." Yoohyeon spoke looking at Savion, who gave her a nod and walked away with Irene.

_

"He slapped Irene so i punched him."

"Why do you care? It's their gang, even if they kill each other, you shouldn't care." Siyeon replied.

"Did you forget the rules?" Asked the blonde haired girl.

"Sorry, it won't happen again. I won't interfere..." Yoohyeon replied.

Siyeon gave her a nod, "Okay good, please keep following the rules..." She whispered.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 87 10
❝you look so beautiful today.❞ ❝only today?❞ ❝you look beautiful everyday, angel.❞ || two best friends decided to spend...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
95.3K 2.9K 57
(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intrigued to know you more not knowing you w...
1.9K 72 12
Sua a successful model in Seoul travels all over Korea making a name for herself one day while she was in the gym she met a woman named Siyeon who is...